It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Yet again, you still failed to produce a SINGLE diet that proves species eat poo. Out of desperation you had to settle for a second hand definition making false claims.
Is that so. From that second hand definition whatever that may mean Coprophagia

Some carnivorous plants, such as pitcher plants of the genus Nepenthes, obtain nourishment from the feces of commensal animals.
and

The most notable feces-eating insect is the dung-beetle and the most common is the fly.
and

Young elephants, pandas, koalas, and hippos eat the feces of their mothers or other animals in the herd to obtain the bacteria required to properly digest vegetation found on the savanna and in the jungle
There are many other examples given in that article you have obviously not read including Termites, Capybara, rabbits, hamsters, Gorillas, chimpanzees, , guinea pigs and chinchillas. No cabbits though

So your inept attempt to discredit a source I supplied you that you obviously never read shows you have no intention at all of entering real dialog. Your only intention is to kill any real exchange of honest members. To troll this thread to death

I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but there is no species that eats poo as part of its regular diet. YOUR WRONG.
The link I gave you clearly shows you are in error so you base that on what? Sorry to break this to you again. Your opinion derived from your purposeful ignorance does not count as evidence

TF

edit on 15-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I got tired after reading 30 something pages without finding a shred of proof to support the “tooth theory” this is an obvious troll thread and I am sure you guys know you are only feeding him. There is nothing of substance to his claims from what I have read and he refuses to have a proper debate about it. If you left this thread it would die in obscurity but if you keep arguing with him you are doing exactly what he wants. If I were you I would post a recap of his most obvious failures of reasoning along with a challenge to debate any of it and boycott the thread. Then again this may be fun for you. It is just a suggestion.

Anyway Tooth I challenge you to a debate in the debate forum on your claims of Target Foods AKA the Tooth Theory if you actually believe your own BS then Date and Time otherwise I will take it as your conceding. There is no excectable excuse for your not debating. However expect you will try.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Of course you are correct the problem is this troll will just go on to the next thread and start again. Sooner or later the mods must see the destructive, off topic posting this member or group are using to prevent real dialog while just remaining the right side of the T&C’s

At least keeping him here prevents that and allows other members the chance to see tooth's trolling and avoid him when he turns up in their threads.

FYI he starts with calcium and then moves through his play book from there.

The tooth theory
Very good

edit on 15-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Yes I do. It's called dessert. I eat it because it tastes good. Also you shouldn't always eat until you are stuffed. It is bad to over eat. If you ever feel full, that means you have eaten too much. Also your statement is yet another non sequitur that has nothing to do with what I said. If you can't prove it you have nothing.
But do you continue to eat after dessert? No you don't because you are done. The problem here is that there is a big difference between getting filled up on usless non nutritional food, and eating healthy. Animals don't know the difference but they do know when their bodys keep telling them that they are hungry.

So you admitt, we don't know exactly what they should be eating.

Huh? Scientists know and their formulas are used for the majority of cat food on the market.
So again, you agree with me. Could you please explin to me what the process is for figuring out whats healthy for a species and whats not.

It's already observed, just because you refuse to recognize it doesn't mean you can will it out of existence.

"It's already observed" is not proof. Please present the actual proof or don't respond.
Start with the Abalone, notice how many food sources he has, only one.

Now notice all other diets and you will see a pattern develope where they almost always eat everything within a food group. How is it that some species can eat one thing and one thing only, while others have to eat everything on the list? It's because they are searching for their target food and not finding it.

All units of a species eat the same food, and they never experiment with food, which is proof that they know exactly what they are looking for. Some situations brought up on here about experimentation is nothing more than a species eating a wide variety in a group, thats all.

After Target Food is no longer available, the species will move on to phase one, which again, is eating everything in that food group. After that they move on to phase 2 which is usually picking up a new food group. The squirrel diet in wiki shows a perfect example of a phase one diet, and how he alternates to a phase 2 diet when he is starving. Phase 3 is starvation eating rocks and dirt and poo.

The article you posted said that poop contains vitamins and protein and eating it helps dogs gain more nutrients that couldn't be absorbed in the intestines. Try reading beyond the first few lines... Oh yeah, and please prove your case. It is impossible for you to prove that target food is real. IMPOSSIBLE.
It doesn't matter, the article is still agreeing with me. If the dog is eating the poo to gain more nutrients, it just proves my point. The problem here is that he wasn't getting the nutrients to begin with, not that he found a way to recover them, a second time around.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not a single piece of evidence has been entered in support of what is TF or Tooth's Folly.

A large amount of evidence against has been produced including:
1. deer and squirrels
2. filter feeders
3. coprophagia
4. dirt and rock consumption
5. tooth's own illogical constructs
6. scavengers
7. fossil record
8. genetics

And don't forget cabbits

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Start with the Abalone, notice how many food sources he has, only one.

Disproved many times.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I see you avoided answering THIS POST Again

Funny that as you are usually really eager to tell us how the bible supports your tooth theory.

This is the question you tried to dishonestly hide

Question? Would this god be the imposter god you claim that the bible is written about or some other god?

You dodge anything asked you about this imposter god that the bible is based on and calls the one true god?

Is this another of your unfounded claims you are trying to bury?

Anyone that is a creator of life, would not do these horrible acts. In addition he would be smart enough to know that you can't just place a bunch of life together from other planets.
So according to you the creator the bible is based on. The creator the bible calls 'the one true god'. The creator that, as you put it made Adam & Eve out of dirt. That creator is an imposter.

How can you claim the bible is a clear historical document when they even get the main character wrong?

If they made such a huge mistake to write a book about the wrong god how accurate and reliable is the rest of that book?

How are you going to pathetically lie your way out of this or are you just going to dodge the issue again as you have over at least 5 (now at least 7) pages?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Disproved many times.
Abalone being Target Food has never been disproven, if it has this is the first I have heard of it.

Maybe in your own mind it's disproven.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Yes the same god that never once showed his face, was an imposter. It was actually a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Not a single piece of evidence has been entered in support of what is TF or Tooth's Folly.

A large amount of evidence against has been produced including:
1. deer and squirrels
2. filter feeders
3. coprophagia
4. dirt and rock consumption
5. tooth's own illogical constructs
6. scavengers
7. fossil record
8. genetics

And don't forget cabbits
Not a single piece of evidence against Target Food has been entered in this debate.

Target Food still stands as an unquestioned observation.
Not one single person has managed to come up with a reason why species never experiment with food, or at leat why they never list that in their diets. Deer and squirrel are excellent examples

Animals eat poo when they are hungry or as noted recently even malnourished. As I pointed out in the website that I shared, the author clearly explained WHY the animal was eating poo, and that reason was because they weren't getting the nutrients they needed.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Of course you are correct the problem is this troll will just go on to the next thread and start again. Sooner or later the mods must see the destructive, off topic posting this member or group are using to prevent real dialog while just remaining the right side of the T&C’s

At least keeping him here prevents that and allows other members the chance to see tooth's trolling and avoid him when he turns up in their threads.

FYI he starts with calcium and then moves through his play book from there.

The tooth theory Very good
Maybe its because I'm not a troll, did you ever think of that?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I have already had my own thread about this Grim.

The reason why I'm reluctant to keep repeating things is that is how they got my thread shut down last time.

First they told me that they didn't believe that I was the author of Target Food. Then they wanted to know who I stole it from, and when I refused to answer their repeat questions they kept hounding me to do so until a mod closed the thread because of it.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how it is that all units of a species all choose the same food, and no one is coming up with any answers, but they sure are quick to say it must have something to do with evolution, and that Target Food doesn't exist.

It's obvious that Target Food exists, Since all species have a drive to a specific food they are looking for.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Abalone being Target Food has never been disproven, if it has this is the first I have heard of it.

Maybe in your own mind it's disproven.

I don't care about the stupidity of tooth's folly.

The matter is that abalone eat more than the food you listed. That has been established. You are wrong -- again!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Not a single piece of evidence against Target Food has been entered in this debate.

Target Food still stands as an unquestioned observation.
Not one single person has managed to come up with a reason why species never experiment with food, or at leat why they never list that in their diets. Deer and squirrel are excellent examples

Animals eat poo when they are hungry or as noted recently even malnourished. As I pointed out in the website that I shared, the author clearly explained WHY the animal was eating poo, and that reason was because they weren't getting the nutrients they needed.

You can lie all you want about tooth's folly. I don't care.

What we do know with certainty is that animals experiment with food regardless of the abundance of food.
What we do know with great certainty is that evolution is a fact.
What we do know with great certainty is that animals eat a wide variety of foods including feces and do it as a normal part of their life.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I have already had my own thread about this Grim.

The reason why I'm reluctant to keep repeating things is that is how they got my thread shut down last time.

First they told me that they didn't believe that I was the author of Target Food. Then they wanted to know who I stole it from, and when I refused to answer their repeat questions they kept hounding me to do so until a mod closed the thread because of it.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how it is that all units of a species all choose the same food, and no one is coming up with any answers, but they sure are quick to say it must have something to do with evolution, and that Target Food doesn't exist.

It's obvious that Target Food exists, Since all species have a drive to a specific food they are looking for.

None of us cares about the tooth's folly. It's meaningless gibberish.

What we do know is that animal feeding is constrained by a number of factors from mobility to size to anatomy to a number of other factors. We also know that animals experiment with food regardless of abundance. We know that not all animals of a species consume the same food. We know that different animals eat different varieties of foods. We know that the bible is a good part fiction. We know the relationships between animal groups. We know about genetics. We know about the origin of the diversity of life on Earth and how gene pools operate.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Yes the same god that never once showed his face, was an imposter. It was actually a conspiracy.
Then never tell me the bible is a clear historical document again because clearly it is not.

Even pye's overpriced book about the star child got the main character correct and his book is universally recognised as a way to fleece the gullible

edit on 16-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Maybe its because I'm not a troll, did you ever think of that?
Many posters including me over many pages on several threads have given you more than enough chance to clean up your act.

Instead you have abused those chances and become even more toxic. In short you act like a troll, you post like a troll. You're a troll

Evidence for that supplied by you, the only evidence you do supply. I refer you back to this thread and the others you killed.

edit on 16-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Tooth are you ill?

I mean this in all seriousness. No one has ever thought your tooth’s theory originated anywhere else than from you. You may have been asked 'Where do you get this crap from?' and believe me that is not because anyone is in awe of your brilliance.

Wanted to know who you stole it from??
How have you convinced yourself of that? You have taken self delusion to the max.

You have demonstrated you never answer any questions. You appear to never read any answers you are given and then repeat the same garbage asking for the same questions to be answered again. Wake up and smell what you’re shovelling. YOU orchestrate the repeat game. Read back through just these last few pages for many examples. 8 pages to get you to give one answer is just one example among many.

You lie so stupidly. It is so easy to check back and verify one way or the other. Go back and read what the mod who closed the thread wrote. Read slowly and carefully so that you read his/her words and not what you want to see.

THIS POST Intrepid wrote:

That's enough of this childishness.
Can you see your name being singled out? Did he write that's enough of the repeat game?

That thread was closed because it became nothing more than you saying 'No it isn’t' and members frustrated by your refusal to answer saying 'yes it is'

Much like this thread has turned into and is destined for the same fate.

You want that to change then you need to spend more time than a quick glance at the first two lines before you reply and when replying, reply to that post and give reasons and where possible with examples from the information you were gifted or links of your own.

Until you change and do that enjoy your trolling while you can as I don’t see this thread lasting much longer if it carries on like this.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Abalone eat sea weed or kelp, thats all I have been able to find.

Are you trusting someones opinion that doesn't really have good credentials?

If animals did experiment with food, you would be able to provide a diet proving that, but you haven't, because its not true. Now you can keep telling yourself that, and you can convince yourself of that, but the bottom line is, without proof, your just trolling.

It's the same thing about feces, find me one diet that specifically states that animals eat poo naturally. You seem to be unable to find that one too.

What we do know is that animal feeding is constrained by a number of factors from mobility to size to anatomy to a number of other factors. We also know that animals experiment with food regardless of abundance. We know that not all animals of a species consume the same food. We know that different animals eat different varieties of foods. We know that the bible is a good part fiction. We know the relationships between animal groups. We know about genetics. We know about the origin of the diversity of life on Earth and how gene pools operate.
And if you continue to just randomly connect anymore dots, you might even come up with an answer on how we were created.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Then never tell me the bible is a clear historical document again because clearly it is not.

Even pye's overpriced book about the star child got the main character correct and his book is universally recognised as a way to fleece the gullible
Of course it's not clear to you, you believe in evolution, what do you expect. You have your head so far up the evolution channel that you cant see straight, thats not my fault. It's clear to me, thats all that matters.

The only reason you think I'm a troll is because I won't play the repeat game with you, but thats your fault for asking so many times for the same thing over and over.

Yep because all the mod saw was me not wanting to answer questions, but being blind to the fact that I allready did dozens of times prior.

Of course it appears childish to the mod, they weren't going back all the way in the thread.

And the other person on that thread with me and you, worked very had at making sure it would happen. He was the same one that was asking me where I stole the theory from and they couldn't believe I came up with it.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join