It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Just because you do limited and poor research has nothing to do with the issue.
I see, so once again wiki is wrong, and your right. That sure does happen a lot, they need to get somone like you on the books that seems to know it all.

You do realize by making this statement you lose all credibility.
For one you don't even know how the information on Wikipedia is supplied and secondly there is not a respectable professor in America that would accept a paper if you use wiki as a source

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Excuse me while I laugh, you are obviously suffering from selective amnesia.

As I have already pointed out, the only time that any species practices in such an act is when it's not getting what it needs from its food source. In other words the target food is missing.
Another demonstration of your love of lies and your hatred and denial of information that challenges you. Dishonestly moving the goalposts that you accuse others of.

Here is what you wrote a few posts up

Animals eat feces when they are starving, we have already established this. Right now my parakeets are at the bottom of the cage, eating poo because I haven't filled their food dish.
So again I caught you out in a lie to the original post and so you change your claim from 'starving' to 'missing diet' to fit your current lie and that is the only thing we have established.

So laugh all you want. I will just sit here helping you demonstrate how dishonest and ignorant you are. The word is spreading as every new face on this thread tells you the same thing and leaves with the same knowledge.

You are a troll

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Stereo and many others on this thread and the other threads you trolled to death have given you many examples all of which you ignore in the exact same way you show on this page alone.

Take your nonsense to the debate forum. Date, time
Why would I be so stupid to do that knowing full well on that their are already haters of the idea of Target Food.
The hate is not for your failed idea. It is for your dishonesty. Your lies and most of all your purposeful ignorance.

As for the real reason your knees knock in fear at the invite to debate your nonsense. You know you have nothing to back your sad fantasy. You know you will lose. Excuse me while I gloat whilst watching you dig your own grave. The headstone will read. ‘Here lays a liar. He dug a very deep hole’

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well its along the lines of there being inhabitants already here, that God did not approve of. What was written was that they were sinners, gamblers, and drinkers and as a result he just wanted to do away with them all, and chose this flood as a way to do it.
Question? Would this god be the imposter god you claim that the bible is written about or some other god?

You dodge anything asked you about this imposter god that the bible is based on and calls the one true god?

Is this another of your unfounded claims you are trying to bury?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cypress

That still doesn't mean that everyone else can be wrong and he could be right.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well if there is something badly missing in their diet, they are starving right?

I don't know how many other ways I can explain this but when a species doesn't have access to the food it needs, it is starving.

I don't see you jumping on a debate forum yourself.

Anyone that is a creator of life, would not do these horrible acts. In addition he would be smart enough to know that you can't just place a bunch of life together from other planets.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Nope I'm not familliar with those areas.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You've have not been right about anything including this. When I brought up squirrels eating meat you were adamant I was wrong. You used all of your trite lies to cover up your personal ignorance then and you continue to do that today.

So far you have not provided any evidence to support what is known as tooth's failure.
Well then you need to let wiki know they are wrong AGAIN because the squirrel diet specifically explains that meat is a back up diet that is picked up when the herbivore diet goes out of season.

Squirrels cannot digest cellulose, so must rely on foods rich in protein, carbohydrates, and fats. In temperate regions, early spring is the hardest time of year for squirrels, because buried nuts begin to sprout and are no longer available for the squirrel to eat, and new food sources have not become available yet. During these times, squirrels rely heavily on the buds of trees. Squirrels' diets consist primarily of a wide variety of plants, including nuts, seeds, conifer cones, fruits, fungi and green vegetation. However, some squirrels also consume meat, especially when faced with hunger.[6] Squirrels have been known to eat insects, eggs, small birds, young snakes and smaller rodents. Indeed, some tropical species have shifted almost entirely to a diet of insects

squirrel wiki

As you can see, your a troll.

Apparently being able to read the bible is not one of your capabilities.

When are you going to provide any evidence for tooth's failure or any of your other silly claims?
Proof already posted.

A lie. Deer and rodents are trivial examples of animals that experiment at all times regardless of the abundance of food.
Then you need to let wiki know once again they are wrong because they failed to mention that deer experiment, but in addition to that, they list a concise diet. So it looks like they messed up twice. Your such a troll. All you do is claim how everyone else is wrong and your correct.

You should go back and read what the person wrote because what you have posted is wrong. Your error is appalling or possibly purposeful.
What I posted was a copy and past, it can't be wrong unless thats just you way of saying you don't accept the truth.

Your childish chortling goes along with this childish inference.
Well what do you expect when you troll?

When are you going to offer the first piece of evidence for tooth's failure?
Already posted. When are you going to post your proof?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well then you need to let wiki know they are wrong AGAIN because the squirrel diet specifically explains that meat is a back up diet that is picked up when the herbivore diet goes out of season.

Learn to research.

Proof already posted.

Lie.

Then you need to let wiki know once again they are wrong because they failed to mention that deer experiment, but in addition to that, they list a concise diet. So it looks like they messed up twice. Your such a troll. All you do is claim how everyone else is wrong and your correct.

Learn to research.

What I posted was a copy and past, it can't be wrong unless thats just you way of saying you don't accept the truth.

You lied about the contents.

Well what do you expect when you troll?

I expect nothing but lies,no evidence, and childishness from you.

Already posted. When are you going to post your proof?

That's a lie.

When are you going to offer the first piece of evidence for tooth's failure.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well if there is something badly missing in their diet, they are starving right?
Oh so your back to saying starving again. Are you really this stupid? Go back read the article I linked you to and READ IT SLOWLY.

I don't know how many other ways I can explain this but when a species doesn't have access to the food it needs, it is starving.
And I don’t now how many ways you want to try to spin the same lie. You now show you don’t even understand what starving means.

I don't see you jumping on a debate forum yourself.
You tell me the date and time and I will meet you there. DATE? TIME? We know the place.

I see you are dishonestly combining two separate posts again. Do you ever intend to play this game of yours honestly?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This is the question you tried to dishonestly hide

Question? Would this god be the imposter god you claim that the bible is written about or some other god?

You dodge anything asked you about this imposter god that the bible is based on and calls the one true god?

Is this another of your unfounded claims you are trying to bury?

Anyone that is a creator of life, would not do these horrible acts. In addition he would be smart enough to know that you can't just place a bunch of life together from other planets.
So according to you the creator the bible is based on. The creator the bible calls 'the one true god'. The creator that, as you put it made Adam & Eve out of dirt. That creator is an imposter.

How can you claim the bible is a clear historical document when they even get the main character wrong?

If they made such a huge mistake to write a book about the wrong god how accurate and reliable is the rest of that book?

How are you going to pathetically lie your way out of this or are you just going to dodge the issue again as you have over at least 5 pages?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Learn to research.
I did, and I coppied and pasted it for you too.

Learn to learn.

Lie.
I'm not going to play the repeat game with someone that doesn't learn.

Learn to research.
I did and I even coppied and pasted it for you.

You lied about the contents.
How do you lie about a copy and past?

I expect nothing but lies,no evidence, and childishness from you.
Well don't dumb down everyone else in the process.

That's a lie.

When are you going to offer the first piece of evidence for tooth's failure.
already posted learn to read, and learn to learn.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Oh so your back to saying starving again. Are you really this stupid? Go back read the article I linked you to and READ IT SLOWLY.
It's no real shocker that when a species is missing nutrients and as a result starts eating feces, its because its trying to fill that void, just like the copy and past I posted claimed.

And I don’t now how many ways you want to try to spin the same lie. You now show you don’t even understand what starving means.
It's no lie that when a species does desperate things like eat its own poo, that its starving.

You tell me the date and time and I will meet you there. DATE? TIME? We know the place.

I see you are dishonestly combining two separate posts again. Do you ever intend to play this game of yours honestly?
You go now, I'll be watching.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It's no real shocker that when a species is missing nutrients and as a result starts eating feces, its because its trying to fill that void, just like the copy and past I posted claimed.
So you do not intend to respond honestly to the links information. Is your only reason for taking part in these discussions to kill these discussions?

It's no lie that when a species does desperate things like eat its own poo, that its starving.
The article I linked you to did not say that the reason animals eat their own faeces is desperation. The fact you ignore that information and continue to spam the same answer indicates you have no interest in this subject and that you are only here to prevent dialog.

Precisely. The answer of a troll with no argument.

TF.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If species had what it wanted to eat, in terms of Target Food, end of story, there is no reason why it would venture out and seek out additional food. Only species that are starving, start looking at other food.

That's a lie and completely false. Please prove it, or drop it.

And you lie again, ALL cat foods ARE NOT the same, there is even wet food and dry food and treats. If it were all the same why would we have different brands making different claims and charging different prices ????
Obviously because your wrong.

You absolutely have no idea what capitalism is, do you? I didn't say cats diets were exactly the same. They are very similar. Don't accuse me of lying when you are the one making up imaginary concepts and trying to prove them with lies that have nothing to do with it. PROVE that cats are not getting optimum nutrition. Prove it scientifically and empirically as the thread title suggests. Proof or your concept is false, it's that simple.

Of course, most of us all are in a phase of hunger right now, there is no target food.

Proof needed.

The point is there was suppose to be,

Proof needed.

that is what all species strive to find.

Proof needed.

most species DONT have access to Target Food, this is a fact.

Proof needed.

To sum it up. PROVE IT OR DROP IT. If you can't present science that corroborates your claim, you have nothing. The thread is called "science against evolution", not "Tooth's wacky theory that was made up on the spot vs evolution"

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

That's a lie and completely false. Please prove it, or drop it.
It's common sense, do you continue to eat after your full?

You absolutely have no idea what capitalism is, do you? I didn't say cats diets were exactly the same. They are very similar. Don't accuse me of lying when you are the one making up imaginary concepts and trying to prove them with lies that have nothing to do with it. PROVE that cats are not getting optimum nutrition. Prove it scientifically and empirically as the thread title suggests. Proof or your concept is false, it's that simple.
So you admitt, we don't know exactly what they should be eating.

Of course, most of us all are in a phase of hunger right now, there is no target food.

Proof needed.

The point is there was suppose to be,

Proof needed.

that is what all species strive to find.

Proof needed.

most species DONT have access to Target Food, this is a fact.

Proof needed.

To sum it up. PROVE IT OR DROP IT. If you can't present science that corroborates your claim, you have nothing. The thread is called "science against evolution", not "Tooth's wacky theory that was made up on the spot vs evolution"
It's already observed, just because you refuse to recognize it doesn't mean you can will it out of existence.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So you do not intend to respond honestly to the links information. Is your only reason for taking part in these discussions to kill these discussions?

The article I linked you to did not say that the reason animals eat their own faeces is desperation. The fact you ignore that information and continue to spam the same answer indicates you have no interest in this subject and that you are only here to prevent dialog.

Precisely. The answer of a troll with no argument.

TF.
Yet again, you still failed to produce a SINGLE diet that proves species eat poo. Out of desperation you had to settle for a second hand definition making false claims. I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but there is no species that eats poo as part of its regular diet. YOUR WRONG.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It's common sense, do you continue to eat after your full?

Yes I do. It's called dessert. I eat it because it tastes good. Also you shouldn't always eat until you are stuffed. It is bad to over eat. If you ever feel full, that means you have eaten too much. Also your statement is yet another non sequitur that has nothing to do with what I said. If you can't prove it you have nothing.

So you admitt, we don't know exactly what they should be eating.

Huh? Scientists know and their formulas are used for the majority of cat food on the market.

It's already observed, just because you refuse to recognize it doesn't mean you can will it out of existence.

"It's already observed" is not proof. Please present the actual proof or don't respond.

Yet again, you still failed to produce a SINGLE diet that proves species eat poo. Out of desperation you had to settle for a second hand definition making false claims. I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but there is no species that eats poo as part of its regular diet. YOUR WRONG.

The article you posted said that poop contains vitamins and protein and eating it helps dogs gain more nutrients that couldn't be absorbed in the intestines. Try reading beyond the first few lines... Oh yeah, and please prove your case. It is impossible for you to prove that target food is real. IMPOSSIBLE.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What about dung beetles, or even flies? Rabbits eat their own poop all the time... its apart of their digestion process.

There are alot of animals whose diet is purely the waste of others.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I did, and I coppied and pasted it for you too.

You lied about the contents. Learn to tell the truth,.

I'm not going to play the repeat game with someone that doesn't learn.

Stop telling lies.

When are you going to post the first evidence to support tooth's failure?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join