It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I have posted tons, you just have to review back, and its not encrypted like evoultion is either. /quote]
That's a lie. You have posted nothing. Not one drop of evidence.

Time for the debate forum.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That is false, and the squirrel diet in wiki even tells you thats false. They even explain that this alternate diet is only when the other is out of season.

Squirrels eat meat regardless of the abundance of food. You're just wrong for the thousandth time.

As you can see they have specifically identified why the squirrel is eating meat. It's when he is faced with hunger.

Just because you do limited and poor research has nothing to do with the issue.

Then you have been observing starving deer.

Another opinion from tooth of no value. Deer experiment with food regardless of the abundance.

Yet you keep giving clues that they are starving.

That's a lie. The deer experiment with food regardless how plentiful food is.

Take your lies to the debate forum.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Animals eat feces when they are starving, we have already established this. Right now my parakeets are at the bottom of the cage, eating poo because I haven't filled their food dish.
You are a very stupid, dishonest person. Again on this very subject I give you information explaining that animals do not as you say just eat poo when starving and again you demonstrate how thick and dishonest you are by denying it

So again you display a determination to ignore, dismiss real information and then regurgitate your nonsense that is backed by nothing but your ignorance designed to troll

You have a place to take this to. The debate forum. Date and time?

Until you do this TF stands for 'tooth's failure'

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Animals eat feces when they are starving, we have already established this. Right now my parakeets are at the bottom of the cage, eating poo because I haven't filled their food dish.

Do you understand what starvation means? It means you are not getting enough food / nutrients to survive and your body has consumed all of its fat and muscle reserves and is beginning to digest its own organs to preserve itself and survive.

Yep. My ex-room mate had a chocolate lab that often ate his own feces. This was despite the fact that the dog was fed extremely well, given treats daily and also was spoiled by the owner and given leftover human food after dinner. The dog was an eating machine, even when it came to his own doodoo. That's hands down proof that creatures experiment with their diets That's just a fact of reality. Many creatures don't think on the same level as humans, but they aren't stupid and certainly don't only experiment out of desperation.
None of which was his target food, so he acted out by eating feces. Now your getting it.

LOL and you accuse people of moving goalposts? You change definitions and meanings at will to suit your silly idea that doesn't even exist. You made up your own definition of starving and try to use it to prove your false definition of target food.

My cat eats the same food every day in abundance (she's a grazer, so her bowl always has some food in it) and is given the occasional treats once a week or so. Despite that she still experiments eating plants and grass outside and inside. I had to get rid of some of my plants because they were toxic to cats and she would attempt to eat them.
And if she had her Target Food she wouldn't be in starvation mode.

Read above about what starvation actually is before making up your own definition.. as always.

Those are 2 examples of well fed animals, experimenting with their diet regardless of the abundance of food.
You don't know that. You don't know that the man made food is fulfilling their desires and satisfying every nutritional need they have. Obviously from them acting out, its not.

Yes I DO KNOW THAT. Scientists have studied cats' diets and know what nutrients the cat needs to lead a full healthy life. Cat food contains all of these nutrients. In fact you could argue that pet cats are much better fed than wild cats, because we TARGET the food FOR THEM based on their optimal nutritional needs to prologue their life, much like we do with ourselves. Cats have treats, humans have treats. Treats taste good but aren't usually as healthy as the food we make for them. I satisfy the cats nutritional needs AND her desires for tasty food with the treats. She gets both, so why would she try other stuff? Why does she try to sneak into the bath tub after I take a shower to drink water when her water is always fresh and the bowl is full? It has nothing to do with them "acting out". It's because it's different and she is curious. Cats eating grass and some plants actually helps them digest other food and helps with hairballs. They don't eat it because they are starving.

I don't need to move goal posts, they seem to be floating for evolution. There is still no proof that I have seen that proves we share a common ancestor with apes. Unless you have an imagination anyhow.

The goalposts have NEVER been moved, except by you. Genetic mutations and natural selection are evolution and both are proven. There is no need to ever move anything. YOU are moving them by bringing up anything else that disregards these basic facts. I don't care if you haven't seen a creature evolve, or refuse to believe any source ever that proves you wrong. You post strawmans and red herrings like it's your business.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Do you understand what starvation means? It means you are not getting enough food / nutrients to survive and your body has consumed all of its fat and muscle reserves and is beginning to digest its own organs to preserve itself and survive.
And if a species feels for whatever reason that its getting those needs met, it will do desperate things up to eating poo. Again I think your getting this.

LOL and you accuse people of moving goalposts? You change definitions and meanings at will to suit your silly idea that doesn't even exist.
If that were true I wouldn't be copying and pasting them.

Read above about what starvation actually is before making up your own definition.. as always.
The problem with your cat situation is that your missing the mark on target food. You see if the cat actually had its target food, which it doesn't, it wouldn't need to be venturing out and eating the odd things that it does. Thats just a fact.

Yes I DO KNOW THAT. Scientists have studied cats' diets and know what nutrients the cat needs to lead a full healthy life. Cat food contains all of these nutrients. In fact you could argue that pet cats are much better fed than wild cats, because we TARGET the food FOR THEM based on their optimal nutritional needs to prologue their life, much like we do with ourselves. Cats have treats, humans have treats. Treats taste good but aren't usually as healthy as the food we make for them. I satisfy the cats nutritional needs AND her desires for tasty food with the treats. She gets both, so why would she try other stuff? Why does she try to sneak into the bath tub after I take a shower to drink water when her water is always fresh and the bowl is full? It has nothing to do with them "acting out". It's because it's different and she is curious. Cats eating grass and some plants actually helps them digest other food and helps with hairballs. They don't eat it because they are starving
Here is where your lie is. You see if you were correct and our scientists did actually know exactly what each species is suppose to eat, including cats, then each cat food diet would be identicle, but of course they aren't, and they aren't because we don't know exactly what they need, we only have a general idea.

Target Food would be dead on, no scientific skills needed, its right, and its right the first time and all the time. Target Food would also not evolve along side its consumer as once thought.

The goalposts have NEVER been moved. Genetic mutations and natural selection are evolution and both are proven. There is no need to ever move anything. YOU are moving them by bringing up anything else that disregards these basic facts.
Natural selection is nothing more than a labled process that isn't part of anything like evolution. Just like allopathic speciation, what a joke, just because they stop breeding, they must have evolved. Would you seriously wake up.

Natural selection is many things working together. Or in this case NOT working together. Some species are not compatible and as a result the stronger species snuffs out the weaker one. This is not part of the organized theory of evolution, its because of species being brought together that aren't suppose to be here. What a joke.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You are a very stupid, dishonest person. Again on this very subject I give you information explaining that animals do not as you say just eat poo when starving and again you demonstrate how thick and dishonest you are by denying it

So again you display a determination to ignore, dismiss real information and then regurgitate your nonsense that is backed by nothing but your ignorance designed to troll

Your own definition proved you wrong, did you not read it?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Squirrels eat meat regardless of the abundance of food. You're just wrong for the thousandth time.
It doesn't matter, even if I were wrong, which I'm not, all that would mean is that its a normal part of their diet, I'm still right.

Just because you do limited and poor research has nothing to do with the issue.
I see, so once again wiki is wrong, and your right. That sure does happen a lot, they need to get somone like you on the books that seems to know it all.

Another opinion from tooth of no value. Deer experiment with food regardless of the abundance.
To an untrained eye, it might appear that way but they are still searching for food within their alotted food groups. Either way your wrong, and If I'm wrong for some reason all that means is that these things are a normal part of their diet, which means that you are once again wrong.

That's a lie. The deer experiment with food regardless how plentiful food is.

Take your lies to the debate forum
I don't see it that way, they might be searching for food in the same food group which doesn't count. And again if I'm wrong then all that means is that these things are a normal part of his diet, even though he might be in phase one or phase two of starvation which means that you are once again wrong.

And since you seem to be so strong willed and dumb everyone down on here by lying to them that deer experiment, why haven't you shown any proof that backs your lies up?
edit on 14-2-2013 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Your own definition proved you wrong, did you not read it?
Take this to the debate forum as I am so sick of your idiocy.

I even underlined the part where that definition I supplied which is not 'my definition BTW'. You purposely do not read

Many animal species practice coprophagia as a matter of course;
And to promote your failed fantasy concentrate only on

other species do not normally consume feces but may do so under unusual conditions
You then assume without reading the full article that 'not normally' means starvation and it clearly does not mean that.

FYI if an animal is starving it has nothing to produce poo with so again. Stop talking poo and take your nonsense to the debate forum.

Perhaps TF should stand for Trolling Fool

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And since you seem to be so strong willed and dumb everyone down on here by lying to them that deer experiment, why haven't you shown any proof that backs your lies up?
Stereo and many others on this thread and the other threads you trolled to death have given you many examples all of which you ignore in the exact same way you show on this page alone.

Take your nonsense to the debate forum. Date, time

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The problem with your cat situation is that your missing the mark on target food. You see if the cat actually had its target food, which it doesn't, it wouldn't need to be venturing out and eating the odd things that it does. Thats just a fact.

If it's a fact, then please prove it with scientific evidence. IF statements linked to non sequiturs are not evidence of anything.

Here is where your lie is. You see if you were correct and our scientists did actually know exactly what each species is suppose to eat, including cats, then each cat food diet would be identical, but of course they aren't, and they aren't because we don't know exactly what they need, we only have a general idea.

Another speculative IF statement linked to a non sequitur. Cat diets ARE the same. Of course we baby them, so we give them specialized food when they get older, or if they have digestive issues, or when they are kittens, or when they have hairball problems, or when they have teeth issues, etc etc. Essentially the diet is the same, they just customize it base on your cat's needs. Like humans, cats are individuals. They aren't all exactly the same.

Target Food would be dead on, no scientific skills needed, its right, and its right the first time and all the time. Target Food would also not evolve along side its consumer as once thought.

Unfortunately you cannot prove that. You keep moving those goal posts. Every time somebody proves that a creature does not have a so called target food you say it's because it went extinct or was moved from its original planet. If that's the case, then how can you ever prove TF? How can you test it with experiments? It's impossible, because it is a complete guess based on one creature, the ant eater. You can say what if until the cows come home, but claiming that a characteristic applies to all creatures, simply because you noticed it in one is an incredibly large assumption, and that's not how science or logic works.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Evidence suggests that the grand canyon was cut about 17 million years ago. This could be consistant with God preparing the planet prior to our placement.

Can you explain how you rationalize the Grand Canyon resulting from a global flood, for which you haven't presented any evidence, and being part of "God preparing the planet prior to our placement" with your claims that the Bible is a "historical document", since the Bible clearly claims that God warned Noah about the flood and Noah was human?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Can you explain how you rationalize the Grand Canyon resulting from a global flood, for which you haven't presented any evidence, and being part of "God preparing the planet prior to our placement" with your claims that the Bible is a "historical document", since the Bible clearly claims that God warned Noah about the flood and Noah was human?
I guess you don't know much about the history.

Well its along the lines of there being inhabitants already here, that God did not approve of. What was written was that they were sinners, gamblers, and drinkers and as a result he just wanted to do away with them all, and chose this flood as a way to do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

If it's a fact, then please prove it with scientific evidence. IF statements linked to non sequiturs are not evidence of anything.
If species had what it wanted to eat, in terms of Target Food, end of story, there is no reason why it would venture out and seek out additional food. Only species that are starving, start looking at other food.

That’s disgusting! Why do they do it?

Quite a few animals will eat their poop regularly. Animals like rabbits, rodents, gorillas, many insects (such as dung beetles and flies), and even man’s best friend – dogs. Some omnivores and herbivores (like rodents and rabbits) will consume their own feces because a diet of plants and vegetable material is hard to efficiently digest. Eating their poop gives them another chance to get more nutrients from their food. It’s very similar to a cow chewing cud, except that cows are able to re-eat their food without having to poop it out first

why dogs eat their own poop

You can see from this that the author is making the statement that their is obviously something lacking in their diet, and as a result, they resort to eating poop. Again, Target Food would not be lacking anything.

Another speculative IF statement linked to a non sequitur. Cat diets ARE the same. Of course we baby them, so we give them specialized food when they get older, or if they have digestive issues, or when they are kittens, or when they have hairball problems, or when they have teeth issues, etc etc. Essentially the diet is the same, they just customize it base on your cat's needs. Like humans, cats are individuals. They aren't all exactly the same.
And you lie again, ALL cat foods ARE NOT the same, there is even wet food and dry food and treats. If it were all the same why would we have different brands making different claims and charging different prices ????
Obviously because your wrong.

Unfortunately you cannot prove that. You keep moving those goal posts. Every time somebody proves that a creature does not have a so called target food you say it's because it went extinct or was moved from its original planet. If that's the case, then how can you ever prove TF? How can you test it with experiments? It's impossible, because it is a complete guess based on one creature, the ant eater. You can say what if until the cows come home, but claiming that a characteristic applies to all creatures, simply because you noticed it in one is an incredibly large assumption, and that's not how science or logic works.
Of course, most of us all are in a phase of hunger right now, there is no target food. The point is there was suppose to be, and that is what all species strive to find. There is no moving of any goal posts, most species DONT have access to Target Food, this is a fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Stereo and many others on this thread and the other threads you trolled to death have given you many examples all of which you ignore in the exact same way you show on this page alone.

Take your nonsense to the debate forum. Date, time
Why would I be so stupid to do that knowing full well on that their are already haters of the idea of Target Food.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Take this to the debate forum as I am so sick of your idiocy.

I even underlined the part where that definition I supplied which is not 'my definition BTW'. You purposely do not read
Many animal species practice coprophagia as a matter of course;
And to promote your failed fantasy concentrate only on
other species do not normally consume feces but may do so under unusual conditions
You then assume without reading the full article that 'not normally' means starvation and it clearly does not mean that.

FYI if an animal is starving it has nothing to produce poo with so again. Stop talking poo and take your nonsense to the debate forum.

Perhaps TF should stand for Trolling Fool
Excuse me while I laugh, you are obviously suffering from selective amnesia.

As I have already pointed out, the only time that any species practices in such an act is when it's not getting what it needs from its food source. In other words the target food is missing.

That’s disgusting! Why do they do it?

Quite a few animals will eat their poop regularly. Animals like rabbits, rodents, gorillas, many insects (such as dung beetles and flies), and even man’s best friend – dogs. Some omnivores and herbivores (like rodents and rabbits) will consume their own feces because a diet of plants and vegetable material is hard to efficiently digest. Eating their poop gives them another chance to get more nutrients from their food. It’s very similar to a cow chewing cud, except that cows are able to re-eat their food without having to poop it out first

Animals eating feces

So I give you an F for trying because you purposely tried to omit the reason why they are doing this which clearly tells us that its because they are lacking something in their diet. So I was right again and you tried to lie again.

BAD COLIN

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

~ETA~

Forgot to congrats colin on finally choosing an avatar. Very apropos

edit on 14-2-2013 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well its along the lines of there being inhabitants already here, that God did not approve of.

Except that he permitted Noah and his family to survive and then gives the lineage after Noah. Can you show where, in your "historical document" it says that God placed other people on the Earth that weren't already here after the flood?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It doesn't matter, even if I were wrong, which I'm not, all that would mean is that its a normal part of their diet, I'm still right.

You've have not been right about anything including this. When I brought up squirrels eating meat you were adamant I was wrong. You used all of your trite lies to cover up your personal ignorance then and you continue to do that today.

So far you have not provided any evidence to support what is known as tooth's failure.

I see, so once again wiki is wrong, and your right. That sure does happen a lot, they need to get somone like you on the books that seems to know it all.

Once again you demonstrate quite clearly you have no idea what research means.

To an untrained eye, it might appear that way but they are still searching for food within their alotted food groups. Either way your wrong, and If I'm wrong for some reason all that means is that these things are a normal part of their diet, which means that you are once again wrong.

More foolish gibberish. When are you going to provide any evidence to support Tooth's failure?

I don't see it that way, they might be searching for food in the same food group which doesn't count. And again if I'm wrong then all that means is that these things are a normal part of his diet, even though he might be in phase one or phase two of starvation which means that you are once again wrong.

And since you seem to be so strong willed and dumb everyone down on here by lying to them that deer experiment, why haven't you shown any proof that backs your lies up?/quote]
Your wrong about the deer just as your wrong about everything else. Let's see some evidence to support tooth's failure. So far nothing has been offered by you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I guess you don't know much about the history.

Well its along the lines of there being inhabitants already here, that God did not approve of. What was written was that they were sinners, gamblers, and drinkers and as a result he just wanted to do away with them all, and chose this flood as a way to do it.

Apparently being able to read the bible is not one of your capabilities.

When are you going to provide any evidence for tooth's failure or any of your other silly claims?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

If species had what it wanted to eat, in terms of Target Food, end of story, there is no reason why it would venture out and seek out additional food. Only species that are starving, start looking at other food.

A lie. Deer and rodents are trivial examples of animals that experiment at all times regardless of the abundance of food.

You can see from this that the author is making the statement that their is obviously something lacking in their diet, and as a result, they resort to eating poop. Again, Target Food would not be lacking anything.

You should go back and read what the person wrote because what you have posted is wrong. Your error is appalling or possibly purposeful.

If it were all the same why would we have different brands making different claims and charging different prices ???? Obviously because your wrong.

Your childish chortling goes along with this childish inference.

Of course, most of us all are in a phase of hunger right now, there is no target food. The point is there was suppose to be, and that is what all species strive to find. There is no moving of any goal posts, most species DONT have access to Target Food, this is a fact.

Gibberish.

When are you going to offer the first piece of evidence for tooth's failure?

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join