It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Your version of it is nothing more than fantasy and a childish fantasy at that.

Put it to the test. You base target food on what you claim it says. You should walk a one to one debate. When? Time? We know the place.
Intervention is dead on, and Pye, Sitchen, Von Daniken, and the bible all agree.
That is not in answer to my question. Debate. When? Time? We know the place

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Why don't you just man up for once and admitt your wrong and that you know it?
Tooth you are the very last person that should be telling me to man up. You show less backbone than a jelly fish.

I told you the only reason I'm not entering Target Food into a debate is because I allready know there are one sided people on ATS, based on the fact that I don't want to play the repeat game.
Yes and what a weak excuse that is. The good thing is the only answer you will ever get every time you mention target food fantasy is. DEBATE, Date, Time. We know the place

Why don't you just man up for once and admitt your wrong and that you know it?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Actully no I'm not. I allready posted a link where someone else too claimed that animals have it all figured out, you just weren't paying attention as usuall
You posted a link to YOU posting your nonsense on another site This post

False, the eating habbits and patterns I have observed, have also been observed by other people as well. As an example...

This link Paleohacks On this site you post your usual drivel that NO ONE has shown interest in and that is your proof? Really that lie is the best you can come up with?

Your lies are so easily exposed. So you posting the same fantasy somewhere else count as observed by others.
You were shown to be a fraud and a liar then why on earth do you think your lie would succeed this time?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You need to read the bible because that is incorrect. It even tells us who wrote the first books of the bible and it was not Adam or Eve or Noah or any of the people mentioned. in those early books.
And those original writers of the bible based their stories on even earlier myths from other religions. So much for first hand witnesses.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

At least I'm honest unlike you. Moving the goal posts all the time so that your fantasy works. Like claiming the house sparrow is attracted to the man and not the house. Wouldn't have have named him a man sparrow if that was the case?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

A global flood is a hell of a lot more water so where did that come from and where did it go?
There is a theory that all of the water was removed from a local planet and added to this planet. Of course that would mean that all of the life within it as well would have been there.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There is a theory that all of the water was removed from a local planet and added to this planet. Of course that would mean that all of the life within it as well would have been there.

Nonsense. This is a thread about science and not wild eyed nonsense like cabbits and this rubbish.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Honestly will you please take it to the debate forum you can’t hurt your credibility by doing so. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If you do not someone else will and since it is your theory you should be the one to present it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

At least I'm honest unlike you. Moving the goal posts all the time so that your fantasy works. Like claiming the house sparrow is attracted to the man and not the house. Wouldn't have have named him a man sparrow if that was the case?

Off topic musings.

Time to move to the debate forum.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

When you start a post with 'at least I am honest' you just know what will follow is just more dishonesty.

See your post above where I caught you out repeating a lie you failed with already. You have been exposed so many times your claims of honesty are as fake as all your other claims and as easily disproved.

You keep harping back to the house sparrow, another topic you lost. We can take that to the debate forum as well. Date, Time we know the place

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You know you can debate me on this issue as long as we both debate earnestly it will be fair and the issue will be settled. However I would recommend Tooth doing it sense it is his theory and should be able to present it better than I could. If the theory fails then this thread would be dead and if it stands up to scrutiny then it would hold some merit.

If tooth isn’t willing to do it then that speaks volumes on whether he even believes it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

A global flood is a hell of a lot more water so where did that come from and where did it go?
And again you think an excuse you just pulled out of your waste pipe answers my questions?.

Show me the source for this claim. Failure to do so means it is just one more of your many lies.

Then answer the question you ignored. Where did all this water go?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Hi Grim

The problem with your suggestion is you expect tooth to be honourable. He is not.

He would only accept a positive result for him and claim a foul if not, so nothing would be achieved by this suggestion even though I believe you would make an honest case and do your best.

This is his theory that has been disproved many times including using his own rules tested against his claims and even though target food failed every time he still denied, lied went on with his drivel.

I believe the only reason for his (or his groups) activity is to stop any real discussion on this subject and every thread he takes part in ends the same way. His posts to promote his nonsense ended up in Hoax so he devised a way to troll this site purposely or by accident without breaking the rules.

His often referred to Pye, Sitchen, Von Daniken is to get a reaction as he also attempts to with the house sparrow so that he can avoid answering. Look back at how he uses them and it is obvious. He has never shown he knows much about them either and after over a year talks about cabbits

The mods won’t take action as they cannot so the only way to expose this guy is to let him advertise his dishonesty and ignorance in one place and hopefully show others this tactic

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You know whats funny is while reading alot of this material the Hovind family kept springing to mind. Ive watch all of thier presuppositional apologetics debates and discussions, which is downright nauseating.

When you want to find out how to be a dishonest person and derail rational discussion youve got to hand it to the Hovind family.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The only problem is that I even tried to open up a thread about Target Food, and one evolutionist was sure that I wasn't the author and wanted to know where I got the idea from. Then through a process of playing the repeat game, got a mod to watch durring the time that I refused to play the repeat game, so they shut the thread down.

Since that time I'm well aware of the fact that some of the mods on ATS are obviously biased, and based on that I don't see any reason in having a debate about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

That is really a shame because the title of his thread is science against evolution yet he will not even honestly debate it. This is his theory isn’t it? Most of what I have been reading from him isn’t anywhere near science. Threads like this hurt the followers of the bible because they will not even stand up and debate their own theories. Smells more like a charlatan to me maybe he is trying to compile enough untruths to write a book and he is field testing them here.

Eventually I may set for a debate either way because he debate forum will clearly outline how misguided it is. I would definitely represent it the best I could. A good debater can do so from either side. I would much prefer the person responsible for the theory to stand up for their own work. If his theory’s hold the slightest truth then it should be worthy of being put to the test. Theories are always open to change but I guess his are not.

Hey even if we debated and I lost then he could reopen the debate if he feels it was misrepresented however if he chose not to then it would be the same as him conceding the loss.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And again you think an excuse you just pulled out of your waste pipe answers my questions?.

Show me the source for this claim. Failure to do so means it is just one more of your many lies.

Then answer the question you ignored. Where did all this water go?
It's just a theoy I heard amongst friends, and the theory is that water was removed from Mars and placed on earth.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

A debate is one on one and regardless of how the mods feel, if your theory can stand up to scrutiny then you shouldn’t have any reason to not present it. If you refuse to even try to present it then it is the same as admitting you are wrong.

How can anyone take you seriously if you will not even present your own theory? If you do not want to be taken seriously then what is your goal? Is your purpose to just troll if it isn’t debate it honestly.

Maybe you just do not have faith in your theory because if you did you wouldn’t turn down the opportunity to present it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

That is your opinion based on the fact that my understandings don't fit your fantasy. There are many things that don't fit you fantasy, did it not every occur to you that there is no way evolution is even possible given the lack of proof.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The only problem is that I even tried to open up a thread about Target Food
Nope tooth you again are being dishonest. Your started a thread called 'Target food proves Evolution wrong'. That is very different to a thread about 'Target Food' as you claim above.

and one evolutionist was sure that I wasn't the author and wanted to know where I got the idea from.
Again fantasy and we know where you got the idea. You changed intended food to target food and then built a fantasy around that.

Then through a process of playing the repeat game, got a mod to watch durring the time that I refused to play the repeat game, so they shut the thread down.
You refused to show how target food proved evolution wrong. You refused to provide evidence for target food. All you provided were sermons based on your opinion. As you have demonstrated on even the last few pages it is you that plays the repeat game and now use that excuse to avoid answering questions as well.

As I have said. The Mods were very kind to you as with nothing to back your thread headline and no intention to do so it should have gone to hoax after the first two pages. The mods let it go on for 55 pages.

Since that time I'm well aware of the fact that some of the mods on ATS are obviously biased, and based on that I don't see any reason in having a debate about it.
So I have to ask. If you don’t see any reason to debate your nonsense what is the reason you keep spamming it here?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join