It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Even if I'm wrong, there is still dog / wolf and mules.

The bottom line is speciation is assumed when a species can no longer breed with its group, not by physical differences. So if thats the case why do scientists make claims that species are different based on physical properties?

You are the one assuming that. I've already proven to you that speciations does not disable breeding. Dog and Wolf are the same species, you are the one saying they are not. And generally, animals can breed with any species within it's genus and can, to a varying degree of probability (depending on size, geography and cromossome number) breed within their family.

Dogs and Wolves - Same Species
Donkeys and Horses - Same Genus
Lion and Tiger - Same Genus

What's here to doubt? Your delusional fantasy?

Normally animals are placed under different species because they look somewhat different, even if it is only their color. Polar Bears and Grizzly Bears are preety much alike, yet they are different species. They can interbreed freely. They are the same genus. This is just one example, if I wanted to list them all it could take weeks. So please, stop nit picking every quote to suit your desires and answer to the whole thing. You're still with the Dog/Wolf when I've already answered that a while before.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JameSimon

You're still with the Dog/Wolf when I've already answered that a while before.
Welcome to the world according to tooth. He will no doubt accuse you of playing the repeat game. He has had the dog/wolf, wolf/dog and the wolfdog explained many times so you are not alone

He even claims shoes proves evolution wrong and of course cats breed with rabbit and produce ............. cabbits

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkYogi
reply to post by colin42

So it was and old joke, i wasn't looking for any replies. Yes it is the 21st century and pretty soon there will be humor transplants for the grumpy. I would put your name on the list if i was you.
Then I suggest you get first in line as I took it as humour and answered it the same way.

As for you not looking for any replies. Boom, Boom.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

The bible is a good documented book that contains important history.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Are you still pretending that the bible is history. I've already shown that exodus, genesis and the flood are all fiction. The fiction extends into the New Testament as well.
I'm not interested in being shown your opinion, I want proof. There is no proof that a great flood was never here. Most of the things from exodus could have happened, leaving little to no evidence left for today.

You might think that my believing in the bible as a history book is just a belief, but then again thats just you opinion and I honestly haven't seen you disprove anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The subspecies and filing system are all set up by man, and seriously flawed. In lab tests with fruit flys, speciation occurs where they are no longer able to breed. You can't tell me they became a different genus in a lab.

Foxes and dogs are clearly the same genus, but they can't breed.

Do you intend to join us in the 21st century any time soon? We have flying machines and electrickery now as well. Give it a try, you may like it.
What the hell is electrickery?

Is that the service you evolutionists provide on here
?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

AllopatricMain article: allopatric speciation
During allopatric (from the ancient Greek allos, "other" + Greek patrā, "fatherland") speciation, a population splits into two geographically isolated populations (for example, by habitat fragmentation due to geographical change such as mountain building). The isolated populations then undergo genotypic and/or phenotypic divergence as: (a) they become subjected to dissimilar selective pressures; (b) they independently undergo genetic drift; (c) different mutations arise in the two populations. When the populations come back into contact, they have evolved such that they are reproductively isolated and are no longer capable of exchanging genes

speciation wiki
Reproductively isolated, there you have it. It's such a crock how they claim "they have evolved such" thats not proof.

So again, I ask the question, and I'm looking for an honest answer here. If Donkeys can breed with Horses to make Mules, and dogs can breed with Wolves because they are the same genus, then why can't a fox breed with a dog?
edit on 10-2-2013 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Why not, Horses can breed with donkeys.

Mules

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I'm not interested in being shown your opinion, I want proof. There is no proof that a great flood was never here. Most of the things from exodus could have happened, leaving little to no evidence left for today.

You might think that my believing in the bible as a history book is just a belief, but then again thats just you opinion and I honestly haven't seen you disprove anything.

The idea that the bible is an historical account is your opinion.

I have already stated why the 2 distinct creation myths in genesis are both wrong.
There is no evidence for a global flood. I pointed out that DaVinci stated that. It's been 500 years that people were aware that there has not been a global flood. Apparently, you weren't listening.
Exodus is false in all claims.
1. Egypt never had a large Hebrew slave population
2. Egypt's wealth never dropped due to loss of slaves
3. Egypt's military might never dropped due to loss of an army
4. No evidence for any large group living in the Sinai
5. No evidence for Canaan being conquered
From start to finish the story of exodus is a fairy tale.
There is no evidence for Sodom and Gomorrah cities.

The notion that the bible is factual is baloney. Ever notice that archaeologists dropped the term biblical archaeology. Why? Because their work kept showing the bible did not match reality.

Would I expect someone that insists that cabbits are real to understand any of this? Unlikely.

cabbits

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The subspecies and filing system are all set up by man, and seriously flawed. In lab tests with fruit flys, speciation occurs where they are no longer able to breed. You can't tell me they became a different genus in a lab.

I no longer find it odd that you go out of your way to proclaim your personal ignorance. Fruit flies do breed in the lab. That is where the fruit flies come from. They breed. No one ever claimed they were a separate genus.

Now you point out that it is not always possible for members of the same genus to breed. You claimed that cats and rabbits could breed.
cabbits

Just because animals are in the same genus does not mean they can or cannot breed. Everyone else has been telling you this. So what's your point?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Reproductively isolated, there you have it. It's such a crock how they claim "they have evolved such" thats not proof.

So again, I ask the question, and I'm looking for an honest answer here. If Donkeys can breed with Horses to make Mules, and dogs can breed with Wolves because they are the same genus, then why can't a fox breed with a dog?

What does that question have to do with the discussion. This appears to be nothing more than the inability of tooth to understand any of what is being discussed.

If you must have the answer here it is and the reason has already been posted had you been able to comprehend the post.

cbsu.tc.cornell.edu...

Dogs and foxes are markedly different in chromosome number and structure.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why not, Horses can breed with donkeys.

What is your inane giggling about? What is your point. At least none of us were so spastic as to believe and defend the existence of cabbits. Mules do exist.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

AllopatricMain article: allopatric speciation
During allopatric (from the ancient Greek allos, "other" + Greek patrā, "fatherland") speciation, a population splits into two geographically isolated populations (for example, by habitat fragmentation due to geographical change such as mountain building). The isolated populations then undergo genotypic and/or phenotypic divergence as: (a) they become subjected to dissimilar selective pressures; (b) they independently undergo genetic drift; (c) different mutations arise in the two populations. When the populations come back into contact, they have evolved such that they are reproductively isolated and are no longer capable of exchanging genes

speciation wiki

You just don't get it... Wolves and Dogs are the SAME SPECIES. Donkeys and Horses are the Same Genus. Oftenly, Species withing the same genus can breed, it's not a rule. It depends on cromossome number, size, geography, etc. I've said it before. You don't have a clue about evolution.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm not interested in being shown your opinion, I want proof.
The well known double standards of tooth come into play.

All you have ever supplied is your opinion that the bible claims man is not from here. Oh sorry that changed didn’t it. That nothing is from here yet you supply nothing else in support.

All you have ever supplied is your opinion that the bible say's a great disaster destroyed all life on this planet except for maybe bacteria

In your opinion you claim the god that the bible refers to as the one true god is an imposter.

So nothing from you but your opinion yet you demand proof from others. Let's look at what you demand.

There is no proof that a great flood was never here.
You cannot give proof that ‘a great flood was never here’. All you can show is there is no evidence to support something did happen. That has been done. So your demand for proof is insane and reflects your ignorance.

Most of the things from exodus could have happened, leaving little to no evidence left for today.
Could of happened is not proof it did happen it is your opinion. Again you demand proof and when you are given evidence that means it is a nice story you deny it. So you need to show proof that it did happen or stop giving us your opinion that you so vehemently reject from others even when it is not.

And here you display again you do not understand the language you use. you say you believe in the bible as a history book and then on the same line claim that is not a belief. That your belief is not a belief. Even more insanity and desperate ignorance.

We don’t need to disprove you belief that the bible is a history book. You need to prove that it is and for that you need evidence not your belief, evidence you have been asked to supply but never have

Your whole reply is a pathetic exercise in double standards and impossible demands and none of it makes you correct. It is just another showcase of your ignorance.

Sorry but there you are.

edit on 10-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The subspecies and filing system are all set up by man, and seriously flawed.
That is your opinion

I want proof
You want proof that it is basically a filing system? Go back and read my post.

In lab tests with fruit flys, speciation occurs where they are no longer able to breed.
Address the points I made in my post that you are meant to be responding to. You want to talk about fruit flies then start a new post.

You demanded answers to the Wolf and dog. Please have the good manners to address the points I made and links I supplied in regard to that. Jeeze you're ignorant.

What the hell is electrickery?
You want an answer then you should have asked for it in that post not combine two separate posts as I have asked you not to do many times

So again you were given a full answer that you have ignored and offered only your ignorance based opinion in response. You are truly ignorant in every sense of the word

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

We don't need any more proof, Target Food proves our food isn't here and that we aren't from here and we have a history book telling us this as well. What more do you need. Just remember before you pick up that biology book which doesn't prove anything, that the history book known as the bible was written long before it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We don't need any more proof, Target Food proves our food isn't here and that we aren't from here and we have a history book telling us this as well. What more do you need. Just remember before you pick up that biology book which doesn't prove anything, that the history book known as the bible was written long before it.

Take TF to the debate forum.

PS The bible was written a long time ago which does not excuse anyone from thinking it is anything other than mainly fiction.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

We don't need any more proof, Target Food proves our food isn't here and that we aren't from here and we have a history book telling us this as well.
Target food is your made up fantasy that you have nothing but your opinion to offer in support but seeing as though you now claim to have proof what time and day are you setting to have this out in the debate forum?

What more do you need.
What apart from evidence, proof and a one to one debate in the debate forum, nothing that will do very nicely thank you. Date and time please.

Just remember before you pick up that biology book which doesn't prove anything, that the history book known as the bible was written long before it.
Well I'll refer to biology books and your golden rule. You can refer to the bible in the debate forum and we will see who wins the debate. Time and date please.

target food

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

I wondered hwen this was going to rear its head again.

I assume that the mention of TF means you're ready to enter the debate forum?
edit on 10-2-2013 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Well it is Sunday. The tooth group have met, had a stirring bible meeting and he is all fired up cant wait to see which one of us he picks as surely he wont run again ...... will he?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join