It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

There are factual parts of evolution but as a whole its not a fact. You even admitted yourself that no one has ever witnessed a species changing into another species, so how can it be fact?

That's a lie. I never posted that.

There is nothing credible about the lack of evidence that evolution gives. No one can prove that a species can change into another species.

Evidence already posted.

Then your comprehension skills must be lacking because TF stands tall.

No evidence has been posted in this thread to support TF, only opinions that have all been shown to be wrong.

Try posting something credible, something that explains proof in a species changing into another species.

The thread is about science against evolution. So far nothing from you at all. The only thing you've posted is some nonsense called TF that has been repeatedly shown to be an abysmal failure and mention of 3 charlatans called Pye, VonDaniken, and Sitchen.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My responses are direct and to the point, if you don't understand them, its an issue with your comprehension.

That's not true is it? Please post something about science against evolution.

Fossils can't prove evolution anymore than assuming can.

False.

Overlap is not proof of relation anymore than its proof a creator used recycled parts.

More than overlap. Fossil evidence is not overlap. It is changes.

No one has contested the facts that Target Food presents, so that isn't possible.

TF is well proven to be baloney. Evidence already posted in this thread.

If you can't understand that Target Food is a relationship between consumer and food and not planet and food, maybe you better stick to an easy faith like evolution.

Meaningless gibberish about a failed fairy tale called TF.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Where have you been for the past year? I'm not going to play the repeat game.

Please post it in this thread instead of ranting.

You claimed to have proven everything else wrong, why don't you give this one a try.

I ready posted evidence in this thread showing TF is wrong.

Your opinion has no weight. So far nothing but worthless commentary almost all of it wrong especially when it comes to TF.

The science I have presented, is the smoking gun, that proves we aren't from here. We have no Target food, Our DNA has been modified we are GMO's

The only thing you've posted is a link to a charlatan named Pye. You've posted nothing else. You certainly have posted nothing to support the contention that our DNA was modified by anything other than normal processes.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The claim is that a flood was used, but you yourself said there is no proof.

Since at least the time of Leonardo it has been clear that there was never a global flood. That's 500 years of knowing that there was never a flood.

Water could have settled where it is now, in the ocean.

A laughable claim. There isn't enough water to flood the Earth. There are no flood features. Most creationists place the flood at a time when it would have killed off a pharoah in the middle of some construction or another.

I have allready shown the definition that evidence is proof.

They are very different. Evidence is suggestive, but not proof.

I suppose an example is needed. Fingerprints in an apartment are evidence that a person was in the apartment that was burglarized. It is not proof that the person committed the burglary.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I suppose an example is needed. Fingerprints in an apartment are evidence that a person was in the apartment that was burglarized. It is not proof that the person committed the burglary.

Sorry to butt in, but fingerprints in your example would in fact be considered proof that the individual possessing those fingerprints was in the apartment.

I think those terms are interchangeable, with one being maybe a less concrete form of the other.
edit on 31-1-2013 by BrandonD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I have provided numerous quotes from the bible, from Pye, from diets of various species. Where have you been.

I do not believe that you ever provided a bible quote in this thread. You have mentioned Pye and links to his rubbish. You have mentioned incomplete diets of a few animals, but never provided where you obtained those diets. The bible is full of fiction as was pointed out in this thread. Pye's claims have been shown to be wrong as posted in this thread.

The tranlators of the bible will know very little about the supernatural.

Worthless opinion.

Thats not true at all, translation errors can be found when parts of the story can't make sense. As an example, in genesis where Adam and Eve remember what it feels like to be embarrased, should not be possible as they were supposed to have just been created.

Please provide the parts of the bible you refer to.

What you mean to say is you don't want to accept my answers, but that is not an option. My answers are direct, to he point and well written. If you have any problem with them its only because they are not fitting your fantasy.

Your posts are full of typos, spelling errors, and misused words. It is not always possible to figure out what you are writing due to the sloppy nature of the posts. We try our best without raising this issue. Too often the incorrect use of words such as hypothesis, evolution, and fact make the post impossible to answer since the meaning of the sentence is unknown to those that know those terms. It is clear that the terms are so misused in the sentence that no one wants to answer the question. Why? Because it is not possible to know what you actually meant to say. No point in guessing what you wrote. Instead you can try to learn and repost something that is well enough written that it can be answered.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonD

Sorry to butt in, but fingerprints in your example would in fact be considered proof that the individual possessing those fingerprints was in the apartment.

I think those terms are interchangeable, with one being maybe a less concrete form of the other.

It doesn't prove they burglarized the apartment. It demonstrates that they were there. Maybe they delivered a pizza to the apartment. Maybe they were there for other legitimate purposes.

Other evidence might be possession of stolen goods. Other evidence might be a video camera or a witness saw them in the building at the time of the burglary. More evidence might be a confession or a statement to someone else. Other evidence might be a blood drop from something broken or something dropped during the burglary that is known to be owned by the person.

Receiving stolen goods is not the same as the original burglary. Being in the building might be because they visited someone else.

Lots of small pieces of evidence can be amassed to become proof although each piece of evidence might not stand on its own.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by SplitInfinity

LOL, your funny, trying to dumb people down more.

There is no proof of evolution. No one has ever witnessed a species changing into another species.
There is no proof that a species can even change into another species.
Intelligent design explains overlap just as much as evolution does.

First of all... your statement saying people have have never seen one species changing into another species is UNTRUE...even though it takes many Eons for Evolution in the form of Natural Selection and Survival of the Fittest to gradually cause a species to split into two or more different species depending upon enviroment and condition...but in the case of Micro-Organisms such as Bacteria...we can by introducing certain toxins or certain differing food sources over a VERY short period of time...see such Bacteria EVOLVING into different species of Bacteria.

Mutation caused by Natural Toxins, Solar Radiation, Ground located Radioactive Elements which can either damage or change a species DNA thus causing a Mutation that will allow for a very rapid method of Evolutionary change.

I know your arguement as those who believe as you do will say...Well...how did we get a House Cat from a Saber Tooth? Or...How did Humans come from Apes?

Well...Humans did not come from Apes as they exist now...Great Apes and Humans shared a Commom Ancient Ancestor....and a House Cat...and all the various types and breeds all came from the same Common Ancestor that Sabertooths, Lions, Tigers...etc...came from and this has been PROVEN by mapping their DNA.

It took over a few Billion Years for the original Single Celled Organism to Evolve into all the species of Life on this planet and the thing is...the Mapping of various Species Genomes HAS PROVEN THIS. There is no question, no theory, no doubt....ONLY FACT.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Evolution is change. The gradual change from reptile to mammal is well established in the fossil record. That change is evolution.
It would make more sense from what people on here are trying to establish about evolution that change is evolution rather than evolution being change. There is no proof that all of these unexpected changes are all part of a master process known as evolution, there is simply no proof, just speculation.

There is also no proof that these changes are actually slowly changing the species into another species, There is only speculation based on the fact that some members stop breeding with the group, which is NOT proof.

There is also no proof that a species even could change into another species if the circumstances were right, again its all speculation which is the foundation for evolution.

Already posted. Please read the thread.
Your going to have to post something else then because nothing you have been able to post so far has fooled me.

Apparently I didn't dumb it down far enough to be understood.

The fossil record is very clear that once there were no mammals and then there were and in between are so many intermediate species that the transition is readily apparent.
So let me get this straight, just because mammals showed up later in the fossil records, along with transitions, your went and made the assumption that is your proof they evolved. Dude, your killing me, I wish you would just listen to yourself. Did it not occur to you that it just might be possible that mammals showed up much later because one of umpteenth reasons?

That makes no sense.
Of course it doesn't to you, you have no idea when it comes to deductive reasoning.

Again, gibberish.
Fossils and DNA COULD prove evolution, but its not a scientific fact that just because things appear to fit you fantasy that all of a sudden your fantasy is coming alive.

No assumptions. Just stating well established facts.
Facts are not presented through hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That's a lie. I never posted that.
So now you will backpeddel and claim that someone has witnessed a species changing into another species? Where, I want proof! Don't tell me you allready posted it either, you never posted anything claiming to witness this event.

Evidence already posted.
There is no evidence a species can change into another species, your reading the wrong biology book thats a fantasy book.

No evidence has been posted in this thread to support TF, only opinions that have all been shown to be wrong.
Tons of evidence has been posted about TF including patterns, and stages of hunger and diets to prove it all as example.

The thread is about science against evolution. So far nothing from you at all. The only thing you've posted is some nonsense called TF that has been repeatedly shown to be an abysmal failure and mention of 3 charlatans called Pye, VonDaniken, and Sitchen.
So you admitt, everyone else is wrong, and your right?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That's not true is it? Please post something about science against evolution.
The best science against evolution are the findings in our own DNA.

Evolution can't explalin how lab techniques in changes have manifested in our very own DNA. Six segments that have been removed, inverted, and reinserted. Two chromosomes that are fused together, all lab techniques. Along with a gross 4000 defects that add up to intentional cruelty.

Of course evolution would have a good idea how all of this happened, they would say it happened naturaly but lab techniques don't happen naturaly.

False.
Fossils only represent a species that once lived, there is no data that can be obtained from fossils that prove a species is or has changed into another species. If that were possible they would also be able to find the same proof in living species as well.

More than overlap. Fossil evidence is not overlap. It is changes.
Which is fine, and I agree with you that changes happen, but those changes arent proof that they are in fact on their way to becoming another species. Thats speculation.

TF is well proven to be baloney. Evidence already posted in this thread.
Target Food is already observed in over 2 dozen species, with one actually using target food and the rest being in phases of hunger.

Meaningless gibberish about a failed fairy tale called TF.
You would be wise to study the effects of Target Food and learn about the 3 phases of hunger as it pertains to all life on this planet, EVEN YOU. Target Food is very real.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Please post it in this thread instead of ranting.
I allready have.

I ready posted evidence in this thread showing TF is wrong.
There is no evidence showing Target Food is wrong, what did you post, another theory?

Your opinion has no weight. So far nothing but worthless commentary almost all of it wrong especially when it comes to TF.
Target Food is an observed event, so no weight needed.

The only thing you've posted is a link to a charlatan named Pye. You've posted nothing else. You certainly have posted nothing to support the contention that our DNA was modified by anything other than normal processes.
Lab techniques dont happen naturally.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Since at least the time of Leonardo it has been clear that there was never a global flood. That's 500 years of knowing that there was never a flood.
I never said that was the timeline.

A laughable claim. There isn't enough water to flood the Earth. There are no flood features. Most creationists place the flood at a time when it would have killed off a pharoah in the middle of some construction or another.
There is if it all started from the skys and rained for 40 days and 40 nights. It's also possible that much of the water has settled into other parts of the planet.

Then you need to tell google that thier definition is all wrong cause they claim that Proof is Evidence.

Could be, but then again your not using them both in the same context. Are you looking for finger prints or a burglar? I get your point though.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I do not believe that you ever provided a bible quote in this thread. You have mentioned Pye and links to his rubbish. You have mentioned incomplete diets of a few animals, but never provided where you obtained those diets. The bible is full of fiction as was pointed out in this thread. Pye's claims have been shown to be wrong as posted in this thread.
Aside from the wiki incident about the Star child, I have never seen anything slightly credible against Pye. I quoted Earth not being our home from the bible, and I also quoted parts of genesis that appear to be more of an abduction. I also quoted the ezekiel chapter where god visits us in a space craft.

Worthless opinion
It's an important fact. How would you feel if a creationist wrote all the work for evolution?

Please provide the parts of the bible you refer to
I just gave one of the best ones.

genesis 3

Your posts are full of typos, spelling errors, and misused words. It is not always possible to figure out what you are writing due to the sloppy nature of the posts. We try our best without raising this issue. Too often the incorrect use of words such as hypothesis, evolution, and fact make the post impossible to answer since the meaning of the sentence is unknown to those that know those terms. It is clear that the terms are so misused in the sentence that no one wants to answer the question. Why? Because it is not possible to know what you actually meant to say. No point in guessing what you wrote. Instead you can try to learn and repost something that is well enough written that it can be answered.
And you should make mention of these flaws, cause you not going to find them in the theory of Target Food or intervention.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It doesn't prove they burglarized the apartment. It demonstrates that they were there. Maybe they delivered a pizza to the apartment. Maybe they were there for other legitimate purposes.
And why is this same rule not used in speciation? It's assumed that because they stop breeding that they have changed species. But its possible that got polycystic ovareis, or low sperm count, or some type of chemical inbalance. But no, they jump to it having to mean that they changed species.

Other evidence might be possession of stolen goods. Other evidence might be a video camera or a witness saw them in the building at the time of the burglary. More evidence might be a confession or a statement to someone else. Other evidence might be a blood drop from something broken or something dropped during the burglary that is known to be owned by the person.

Receiving stolen goods is not the same as the original burglary. Being in the building might be because they visited someone else.

Lots of small pieces of evidence can be amassed to become proof although each piece of evidence might not stand on its own.
Just like in evolution.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

First of all... your statement saying people have have never seen one species changing into another species is UNTRUE...even though it takes many Eons for Evolution in the form of Natural Selection and Survival of the Fittest to gradually cause a species to split into two or more different species depending upon enviroment and condition...but in the case of Micro-Organisms such as Bacteria...we can by introducing certain toxins or certain differing food sources over a VERY short period of time...see such Bacteria EVOLVING into different species of Bacteria.
How do you know they are evolving and not adapting.

Mutation caused by Natural Toxins, Solar Radiation, Ground located Radioactive Elements which can either damage or change a species DNA thus causing a Mutation that will allow for a very rapid method of Evolutionary change.

All of the tests I read made it plain and clear that anytime a species was changing enough to become another species, it died, and fast.

I know your arguement as those who believe as you do will say...Well...how did we get a House Cat from a Saber Tooth? Or...How did Humans come from Apes?

Well...Humans did not come from Apes as they exist now...Great Apes and Humans shared a Commom Ancient Ancestor....and a House Cat...and all the various types and breeds all came from the same Common Ancestor that Sabertooths, Lions, Tigers...etc...came from and this has been PROVEN by mapping their DNA.
But how did you go from us having similar DNA, to that proves we are related.

It took over a few Billion Years for the original Single Celled Organism to Evolve into all the species of Life on this planet and the thing is...the Mapping of various Species Genomes HAS PROVEN THIS. There is no question, no theory, no doubt....ONLY FACT.
If species could evolve in the way that you are presenting it, then everything we know and understand about DNA would be false. Using DNA to identify realitives, would be a hunch, as DNA can just change. All of the people that we locked up because thier DNA showed up at a crime scene, could have thier DNA change on them in the future and prove them innocent.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I can't believe you are making me respond to questions that are self evident. Oh Well....

ADAPTATION IS EVOLUTION...as a Life Form...whether it be a Micro-Organism, Plant or Animal will ADAPT to enviromental conditions, preditor to prey issues, disease succeptablility....and this adaptation comes in two forms.

1. Mutation of the Genetic Code due to Chemical, Solar or Elemental Radiation that will kill some but the ones not killed will undergo physical changes due to this Mutation that are beneficial to survival and species with mutations not beneficial dying off.

2. Natural Selection not specific to Mutation as Environment, Preditor/Prey issues, Food supply issues such as food availability and a life forms ability to change physical attributes through adaptation and natural selection to be able eat food that they either did not have the physical structure to access or the digestive capability evolving to be able to digest foods it originally was not capable of digesting.

As far as Great Apes and Humans...in fact ALL PRIMATES which include Humans, Apes, Monkeys, Lemurs and some other various species....ALL have a Common Ancestor from which all Primates Evolved from. This is a FACT and cannot be disputed as it has been PROVED through comparison of all Primate Mapped Genomes.

Evolution is a very simple and easy thing to understand as all it is....Life Forms that survive all the various conditions and enviroments that kill the life forms unable to survive and thus allow the life forms that have the various traits of biology that allow them to survive continue to breed and die as again those without the best biological traits will continue through conditions to die out...and eventually as the species spreds to areas that have different conditions...those species will continue to either live or die depending on whether their attributes are compatible with their conditions. THIS will create various different species of Life.

4 Million years ago our ancient ancestors of Humanity who had been on Earth for about 1 Million Years were effected by a Climate Shift which changed a lush Jungle into a Hot Dry Savannah in Africa. As our ancestors were forced to evolve to this change as no longer having the saftey of trees in this area now covered by grass and now an open plain...we evolved to be very efficient Bi-Peds that lost our Fur as our body needed a better way to cool itself with sweat as most animals with fur have no sweat glands...and our Brains grew larger to compensate for our lack of claws or large fangs as we once had a very ample supply of food in the one time jungle.

With larger brains we were able to develop tactics and strategies as well as create and use tools for hunting. We became more upright and developed a highly advanced Fat Storage and access to that fat for conversion to energy system which still to this day is the best of all animals as a Human Being can out distance and run down any animal on the face of the Earth due to our Energy storage system.

As we exist today we are still evolving as kids are being born without wisdom teeth and our brains are growing more complex and denser neural connections as well as living longer.

All these things are FACTS and have PROOF as with the advent of mapping the Human Genome as well as thousands of other species Genomes...we can tell EXACTLY who and what we are and how we came to be.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It would make more sense from what people on here are trying to establish about evolution that change is evolution rather than evolution being change. There is no proof that all of these unexpected changes are all part of a master process known as evolution, there is simply no proof, just speculation.

Evolution is change. There is no master plan. I keep suggesting that you take a curse when you get to high school because you continue to show a complete misunderstanding of evolution. There is no plan. There is no goal. Changes do not have to make sense. The changes that are observed are evolution. The fact that changes have occurred to life on Earth is the fact of evolution. There are no gaps in the transition from reptiles to mammals. The fossil record shows a remarkably detail record of this part of the evolution of life.

There is also no proof that these changes are actually slowly changing the species into another species, There is only speculation based on the fact that some members stop breeding with the group, which is NOT proof.

Again, take a course and learn something. And while you are at it learn the difference between evidence and proof.

There is also no proof that a species even could change into another species if the circumstances were right, again its all speculation which is the foundation for evolution.

No speculation. No assumptions. Clear and voluminous evidence from fossils to anatomy to pathology to biochemistry to genetics to geology all support evolution. The support is overwhelming. Course if you took a course you'd learn that.

Your going to have to post something else then because nothing you have been able to post so far has fooled me.

Once again the overt statement that you are close minded.

So let me get this straight, just because mammals showed up later in the fossil records, along with transitions, your went and made the assumption that is your proof they evolved. Dude, your killing me, I wish you would just listen to yourself. Did it not occur to you that it just might be possible that mammals showed up much later because one of umpteenth reasons?

You are such a kidder. Please name 1 that explains the clear and gapless transition from reptile to mammal.

Of course it doesn't to you, you have no idea when it comes to deductive reasoning.

Laughable comment from someone that can't spell or write simple sentences or understand the meaning of basic terms.

Fossils and DNA COULD prove evolution, but its not a scientific fact that just because things appear to fit you fantasy that all of a sudden your fantasy is coming alive.

Laughable.

Facts are not presented through hypothesis.

That makes no sense at all and when you learn what these terms mean you should feel embarrassment at having posted that.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So now you will backpeddel and claim that someone has witnessed a species changing into another species? Where, I want proof! Don't tell me you allready posted it either, you never posted anything claiming to witness this event.

More gibberish and confusion from you.

Here is the lie you posted: "You even admitted yourself that no one has ever witnessed a species changing into another species, so how can it be fact?"

That is a lie. I wrote before that was a lie and I am affirming again that you are telling lies. Are you telling lies because you are angry that you were admonished by the mods? Are you telling lies because you have nothing better to do?

There is no evidence a species can change into another species, your reading the wrong biology book thats a fantasy book.

Evidence already posted in this thread.

Tons of evidence has been posted about TF including patterns, and stages of hunger and diets to prove it all as example.

Everything posted about TF has been shown to be false.

So you admitt, everyone else is wrong, and your right?

Irrelevant baloney. I have not done anything to even suggest that. This is the sort of drivel posted by those that know they are wrong and can't admit it.

1. Pye has been shown to be wrong
2. VonDaniken makes up stupid lies about such things as the representations of the Sun and Moon in medieval art
3. Sitchin makes up fairy tales about planets that have impossible properties

Is this all you can do, use the names of well known hoaxers?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The best science against evolution are the findings in our own DNA.

Evolution can't explalin how lab techniques in changes have manifested in our very own DNA. Six segments that have been removed, inverted, and reinserted. Two chromosomes that are fused together, all lab techniques. Along with a gross 4000 defects that add up to intentional cruelty.

Of course evolution would have a good idea how all of this happened, they would say it happened naturaly but lab techniques don't happen naturaly.

Sorry if I get what you posted here a bit off. It is quite clumsily written and disconnected.

So you are saying that fused chromosomes are lab techniques? Are you saying that chromosome issues require a lab technician? That's ridiculous. Chromosomal issues are not rare. They happen.

The notion that these represent anything other than natural events is hilarious. Please take a course and learn for a change.

Fossils only represent a species that once lived, there is no data that can be obtained from fossils that prove a species is or has changed into another species. If that were possible they would also be able to find the same proof in living species as well.

Evidence already posted in thread. Fossils reveal the evolutionary past of the planet and sometimes with great clarity as in the case of the evolution of mammals from reptiles.

Which is fine, and I agree with you that changes happen, but those changes arent proof that they are in fact on their way to becoming another species. Thats speculation.

So you agree that changes happen. One of the changes we are talking about is the change from reptile to mammal. You wonder if mammals at the end of the change are the same species as the reptiles at the beginning of the change? Serious?

Target Food is already observed in over 2 dozen species, with one actually using target food and the rest being in phases of hunger.

So far nothing was posted in this thread other than your opinion and whimsical claims of success without posting any real evidence. On the other hand ridiculous claims of "animals do not experiment with their eating" is a slam dunk failure as presented in this thread.

You would be wise to study the effects of Target Food and learn about the 3 phases of hunger as it pertains to all life on this planet, EVEN YOU. Target Food is very real.

It is a fairy tale with no supporting evidence and has been shown wrong many, many times including in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join