It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Every time you reply with GMO you are showing you have no answer and refuse to admit it.

Nope it just goes to show that you never watched the video, therefore you don't understand it. It's still accurate and the best answer.
Geeze how random are you. What video?

You claim the diversity we see is explained by 'God/aliens used recycled parts'. A more educated person than you would say that god/aliens modified their genes. Diversity = ALL life

Well first off I never claimed recycled parts that was YOUR claim, but you tend to get your claims mixed up with mine.
The hell you didn’t THIS POST

I never used the claim spare parts, thats your take on it. What I said was they could have used RECYCLED parts, there is a difference you know, get it right man.
I did get it right, see it in the capitals you used. Another barefaced lie you have been caught in. So now answer my point and try using an honest reply this time.

'You claim the diversity we see is explained by 'God/aliens used recycled parts'. A more educated person than you would say that god/aliens modified their genes. Diversity = ALL life'

Your failing to realize the discrepencies in our genome that clearly tell a different picture.
Nope. You’re failing badly and lying poorly. You claim all organic life has been programmed. All organic life has been designed and recycled parts used to create diversity. That is GMO

Hanging on to a fantasy is YOUR delimma, not mine.
I think the last two posts have blown your fantasy and the delusions you base it on wide open including the dishonest approach you use to protect it.

I have not assumed anything that is your failing. Everything is food for something else. You claim that ALL life was transported to earth. ALL ORGANIC LIFE.

I could be wrong but this looks accurate.
Child let’s see how you answer the whole question

This planet according to you must have been geo engineered so no part of this planet formed naturally. It was altered by the machines of your aliens so by your rules is no longer a natural planet.

And obviously a poor job was done which is why we are headed for the 6th largest mass extinction.
Then you accept the planet is not natural so nothing on it can be natural.

No organic life on the earth originates from this planet and was brought here by machines so nothing is natural.

to the planet, correct, but not necessiarly to each other
Your comment has no bearing. You agree that any process that involves machines is not natural and anything that results from it not natural.

Your golden rule. No artificial processes or tools and machinery can be part of target food. The above shows target food cannot exist by your own rules. Target food fails.

Machines are not natural, if they were, they would grow on their own in the wild.
Thanks for agreeing. Machines were involved in forming this planet. Machines were involved in populating this planet with life. No life here is natural and by your rules target food does not exist.

Well someone would have had to of planeted them. This proves to you that its an unnatural move. After the plants are planted, they can produce natural food.
Is that so? So I take it then when man plants crops no matter how he planted them they can produce natural food. If you claim otherwise then your statement above is false and target food fails

On the other hand if you agree then you have shown how wrong you have been all along and the result will be target food fails.

Now who has the dilemma?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Depends on the process for clultivating.
I already explained the processes for cultivation. A geo engineered planet. All life taken from one planet transported by machines to an artificial planet. Your woofle trees would have to be planted by aliens (that includes man) and cultivated

Nope. As soon as anything was taken from where it originated anywhere else it is placed can only be considered artificial. Not natural.

To its location, not necessarily the other life.
It does not matter. Each life form would not be natural. Crops are not the only things that grow or are food you know. You even say organic life was transported here from many places. How natural is that?

Depends on the enviroment.
So not on GMO now
Still no matter the environment was formed artificially using machines. Nothing natural about that. Your rules say target food cannot exist.

That depends on if they were created by the original creator or an imposter.
Problem is a creator or imposter they both are creators and according to you they programmed life, made something called intended food and designed the diversity we see using recycled parts. That is a description of GMO. So all life is GMO, nothing is natural including the planet. Target food does not exist.

Tell me how a species that is not natural to this planet can use natural means to do things.

Easy, their enviroment has natural elements.
You have already agreed that the environment is artificial. It cannot have a natural element. What you have not done is explain how a species that is not natural use natural means to do things.

How can you be so dishonest. Ants have a NATURAL ability and instinct to farm. HUMANS had to be taught to farm and then we have to make tools to farm. Look at how dishonest you are.
You cannot explain what instinct means. I have already shown you that ants learn to farm and shown they use pesticides on their crops. Explained that the mandibles they use to farm are also used to perform every other function they perform just like our hands. It’s not me that’s dishonest it is you cannot accept anything that challenges your failed homebrewed religion.

There is a big difference between using instinctive qualitiys and adapting around a burdended problem.
Explain instinctive if you are going to insist on using it as so far you have used it incorrectly every time. The rest of your drivel has been debunked many times go back and read what you denied then

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nothing is from this planet. Nothing by you rules can be called natural. No such thing as target food
Not true, target food could be moved to the same place as a species, then the species would have its target food.

You claimed anything that man does is not natural because he is not from here. Now you tell us nothing is from here that means nothing else can be natural either. Your rules. You made them. Now you live with them
Natural to earth but possibly so to each other.

What a cheap attempt at deflection. You were shown to be a liar end of.
I haven't lied about anything colin, you just can't stand the fact that your wrong so you try to spin things in your direction.

Changes nothing though. That statement from the bible saying nothing is from here is enough to prove nothing on this planet is natural to this planet and your observations have lead you to conclude anything that is not natural cannot be target food.
If its natural to something that was also brought here, why not.

Hence there is no such thing as target food.
There is evidence on the contrary. sea weed or kelp to the abalone is a good one.

That’s right. Nothing can be natural and target food fails
I never said that target food has to be from earth.

You told everyone that man was the only one not from here. You claimed that meant nothing man did was natural. Now after a year you admit that nothing is from here and the bible backs you, so all that year you have been lying. Then not satisfied you begin the same spill on a new thread. I am confident you are a massive liar.
I probably did say that but you have taken it out of context. I only meant that we treat all other life as if they are native.

Pretty natural is not natural. Target food fails
Target food is the ONLY way a planet can survive in a healthy way, so no, your wrong.

I asked you how did they moved all the organic life here not who moved it here.
Who knows.

Nope. It is definitely not natural 100% when applying your rules and your criteria.
Again you have not answered my question. WHO PLANTED THE WOOFLE TREE AFTER IT WAS TRANSPORTED HERE FROM ANOTHER PLANET.
According to the bible god would have.

Target food must grow naturally. Being transported between planets is not natural unless target food also has interstellar propulsion that grow naturally. Growing on an artificial planet that is no more than a huge zoo or farm is not natural. Target food fails
When target food fails, so does all life.

Again you call me a liar and then make up the lie I am meant to have wrote. Your deflection from my question fails again.

Remember ALL organic life was brought here. You claimed nothing more than bacteria was here. So the more you deny the sillier you look. Whatever has become extinct was not natural anyway by your rules and criteria and could not have been target food
Target food exists on all planets, not just earth.

Food that is grown that involves process that are not natural cannot be target food. Preparing an artificial planet is enough on its own. Transporting it from one planet to an artificial planet is enough on its own. More than enough reasons according to your rules to say. It cannot be target food.
Hard to say, I guess it depends on how it all got planted and I dont know, I wasn't there.

Nope you lack honesty. Target food is based on your fantasy and I have given you enough reason using your rules and your criteria to show that.

The fact that you still refuse to admit target food cannot exist using your rules and your criteria exposes your incredulity.
Target food applies to a consumer/food relationship not a planet/food relationship.

Nope. Your rules and your criteria leaves no doubt that target food is not scarce. It does not exist anywhere else than in your head. A childish fantasy

Talking about dishonesty you have merged two seperate posts again. No wonder you get no respect.
Target food has to exist otherwise random food illness and health problems are suppose to be part of the picture and thats not the case. If something was smart enough to create human life and animal life, don't you think they would have also of been smart enough to also create food for these creations?

You don't build a car with no hopes of every aquiring gas to run it, its just stupid on your part.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Claiming that the god of the bible you continually use did not create everything is hardly a misunderstanding or a failed translation. It is the fundamental foundation the rest of the bible is based on.
In his image can mean several things.

If your interpretation is that wrong then everything else you claim the bible says cannot be relied on in any way shape or form.
So you have proof god did create us? Despite the fact that we are a GMO, WHO DID IT?

This exposes how deluded and how far into denial your really are.
There is nothing deluded about cautioned awarness.

Pal there is no question in your case. You are so blinded by your homebrewed religion you obviously cannot see, read or hear anything that opposes it and make up any lie to protect it and convince yourself it is the truth
So you find it convincing, good.

What are you trying to do? If you are trying to steer this conversation elsewhere it won’t work but I think you have a very, very deep seated problem and you should find help, even an exorcist.

And again you merge another separate post when I asked you not too. Mate your dishonesty goes beyond words.
That is accurate, genesis, is NOT an accurate understanding of whats suppose to be a creation, its totally an abduction scenerio, and what a coincedence, aliens abduct people. Anyhow it is still possible that we were created, just not at this point in the bible, there is more evidence that points to that fact being wrong then anything else.

The only way that Adam and Eve could have had a prior memory of being embarrased, is if they actually had a prior memory, which is an obvious clue that this was NOT their birth.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Uh...Guy's...everything living on this Planet has Genetic Markers that indicate that every current Genome Mapped Species is a result of a Billion Plus years of Evoluton. This is a verifiable FACT and cannot be disproven.

What might be an issue is if Life and the Building Blocks of...that being Amino Acids...either came from the Earth through Quantum Evolution or if such Life or Building Blocks of were seeded here aboard a Meteorite or Asteroid or Comet that impacted and delivered to Earth either Life Itself or the Building Blocks of.

Anyway one looks at this it is a Scientific Proven Fact that Humans along with all species have Evolved from a Single Celled Organism and all mapped species Genomes have within them the very same origina VIRAL ENCODING that is present in all specied DNA which PROVES that the very first Single Celled Organism was infected by this same Virus and in order for ALL SPECIES to have this Viral Encoding they would have have to all evolved from this original single celled organism.

This Viral Encoding is a Proof Positive that cannot be disproven or dispelled in any way and completely shows EVOLUTION to be a fact. This is only one way that Evolution is proven as there are MANY PROOFS for Evolution and it is a mystery why anyone...and even a Creationist to ignore such proof as EVOLUTION is not in conflict with the existence of a GOD. One could very well say that if there is a GOD then that GOD used the process of Quantum Evolution and Biological Evolution to create the Universe, Earth and all life on Earth and in the Universe.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by flyingfish

We are all primates and carry the evidence in our genome.
You can buy a DNA spit kit for $99 from www.23andme.com... a personalized genomics company in Mountain View, Calif. This test will confirm if there is Neanderthal in your family tree. It is now clear through DNA testing that early modern humans, Neanderthals, and other archaic people all belonged to a single, worldwide species of human that evolved slowly over time, with these different populations mixing and mating over time to produce Homo sapiens.

A Draft Sequence of the Neandertal Genome
That evolved slowly over time LOL, there is no proof that anything can evolve over time. Your dumbing people down.

Seriously...trying to reflect yourself. I know you are but what am I...What ever you say bounces of me and sticks on you!

I don't know how many users are on the tooth account but one or two have the maturity of a six year old.

FYI I was posting for the readers, not trolling for your over the top ignorance.
edit on 29-1-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I allready know how, its the guess work of the parts that can't be proven.

There you proved me right - you don't know what an hypothesis means.

Evolution is nothing more that a bunch of meandering theories that are filled with hypothesis everywhere.

There you confirm that you do not understand the basic terms of science.

No one has ever proven to me how I share a common ancestor with apes, so I don't understand how you can assume its a fact. It might be an over documentated theory that is preached and worshiped by those that have to much time on their hands and willing to believe anything, intervention is not this way. Everything in intervention is redundantly backed up.

You don't know the terms and now the problem is that you admit you don't understand. We all know that to be the case.

This came from wiki speciation, so I guess they don't know either.

Take a basic biology course and learn.

Sure if you assume that coincidence proves relation.

No such assumptions are made. Take a basic biology course and learn.

How do you think I could be arguing about them without reading them.

You end with a joke. How nice.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why would their be all the talk in the bible about other planets and how earth is not our home while god alegedly made it all? It appears to be more of meaning taken out of context and not meant the way we are taking it.

Please substantiated any of these silly claims.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You lack perspective, and fail to realize that Target Food is based on the consumer, not the planet you live on.

Actually TF is based on nothing. Some people might even see it as based on a broad ignorance of reality. They might even see it as a ridiculous hoax. I say it is based on nothing - an unsubstantiated hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Genesis is an obvious abduction scenerio.

Ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Humans are a product of intelligent design,, and there is no way around that. There is to much proof that life had to be created at some point, and to many questions about the diversity of life through evolution. Evoluton still doesn't explain how it all got started.

There is zero evidence for intelligent design.
You really need to take a basic course in biology.

There is no double standard here, there is an abundance of proof all around us that life was created. I could even go as far to say that since all this life shares the same DNA that it was all probably created by the same person. One step further I could tell you that whoever has made all of this life, has an obvious love for life.
If all of this life did come from other planets, its apparen't that the same creator is responsible for setting up all the planets.

There is zero proof that a creator exists or is even needed to explain anything about the world we see. That claim is a cop out for those that are unable or unwilling to learn.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Not true, target food could be moved to the same place as a species, then the species would have its target food.

TF does not exist. This claim is meaningless because TF is shown to be false.

I haven't lied about anything colin, you just can't stand the fact that your wrong so you try to spin things in your direction.

You lied about many things including animal diets from abalone to squirrels to deer.

Meaningless drivel.

Unsubstantiated drivel.

Target food applies to a consumer/food relationship not a planet/food relationship.

Drivel on drivel.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This matches my opinion as well.

As with all science, the holes are ignored or filled with figments of mathematical fiction.

Very pleased to see rational, non-religious people taking this stance. It makes me optimistic about humanity. I felt the same way when I once saw a catholic bishop talking about how he believes in evolution. As soon as we can step out of the box and realize that others may have a perspective we haven't yet considered, we will reach a new plateau of understanding.

(edit: disregard my statements above, after some investigation I've discovered that the site is in fact christian-based. Looks like the evolution of society will have to wait a bit longer)
edit on 30-1-2013 by BrandonD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

AAAAHHHH!!!

Intelligent Design! AAAHHH!!!

This concept is anything but intelligent.

If anyone here has seen the Intelligent Design book written for children...which by the way has been banned in all schools in the U.S....they would laugh their ass off! LOL! It is just that stupid and silly!

They basically list a long line of reasons for intelligent design that have absolutely no basis or foundation in either logic or reality. It is so unbelieveably idiotic that even the Catholic Church has labeled it as fiction.

I can't believe that a logical, rational Human Being would even consider such tripe as reality.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by flyingfish

We are all primates and carry the evidence in our genome.
You can buy a DNA spit kit for $99 from www.23andme.com... a personalized genomics company in Mountain View, Calif. This test will confirm if there is Neanderthal in your family tree. It is now clear through DNA testing that early modern humans, Neanderthals, and other archaic people all belonged to a single, worldwide species of human that evolved slowly over time, with these different populations mixing and mating over time to produce Homo sapiens.

A Draft Sequence of the Neandertal Genome
That evolved slowly over time LOL, there is no proof that anything can evolve over time. Your dumbing people down.

Seriously...trying to reflect yourself. I know you are but what am I...What ever you say bounces of me and sticks on you!

I don't know how many users are on the tooth account but one or two have the maturity of a six year old.

FYI I was posting for the readers, not trolling for your over the top ignorance.
edit on 29-1-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)
This is why this stupid target food needs to be crushed once and for all.

I am begining to believe that the group tooth are a creationist bible group (pre teens) that purposely infect threads on this subject to stop any reasoned discussion

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Not if you follow your own rules. Producing target food there must be no extra processes. No artificial processes. No tools or machinery. Everything must fit your version of natural.

You claimed anything that man does is not natural because he is not from here. Now you tell us nothing is from here that means nothing else can be natural either. Your rules. You made them. Now you live with them

Natural to earth but possibly so to each other.
One rule I will not allow you to apply is the one that says you can change anything you have previously labelled fact to suit your current lie.

You claim man is not from here. Everything he does is not natural because of that. Now you have finally admitted no life is from here then no organic life is natural. Target food does not exist. Your rules forbid it.

If its natural to something that was also brought here, why not.
How many times do you need this explained?

1. This is according to you and your take on the bible a geo engineered planet. EVERYTHING on it is artificial, not natural. The soil, the atmosphere, everything.
2. ALL organic life was transported to an artificially prepared planet by machines.
3. Countless times in the past you have steadfastly maintained anything man does is not natural because he is not from here. That now applies to all other life as you claim no life is from here
4. The golden rule to apply when considering if something can be target food is everything must be natural, no tools and no machinery. No artificial processes

Apply any of those above to your target food golden rule and it fails every restriction. Target food does not exist

There is evidence on the contrary. sea weed or kelp to the abalone is a good one
Seaweed, kelp the abalone everything is alien to this artificially constructed world. Apply your rules and if you have any shred of honesty you cannot classify anything as target food. By your rules it does not exist

I never said that target food has to be from earth.
See the rules you made up above

You told everyone that man was the only one not from here. You claimed that meant nothing man did was natural. Now after a year you admit that nothing is from here and the bible backs you, so all that year you have been lying. Then not satisfied you begin the same spill on a new thread. I am confident you are a massive liar.

I probably did say that but you have taken it out of context. I only meant that we treat all other life as if they are native.
Nope you said it many times. Don’t try to hide behind the word context, you don’t understand it.

You have made it clear many times that because man is not from here anything he does is not natural. You have used this to dismiss many posts out of hand. There is no misunderstanding of what you meant.

No life is from here. Anything they do cannot be considered natural. There is no such thing as target food.

Target food is the ONLY way a planet can survive in a healthy way, so no, your wrong.
That is obviously false because there is no such thing as target food. Your rules prove that

I asked you how did they moved all the organic life here not who moved it here.

Who knows.
So your bible tells you they need lots of help but not how they transported it. You’re too frightened to answer as it can only be by machines.

According to the bible god would have.
What has the bible or god got to do with your scenario involving woofle trees? Again you avoid the answer because there is only one you can give and that would mean by your rules and criteria the woofle tree would not be called target food. Very you. Very dishonest

Target food does not exist, shown over many pages using your rules and criteria. Your statement is false

You don’t know what exists on other planets. What we do know is that it cannot exist on earth. Your rules say so.

Hard to say, I guess it depends on how it all got planted and I dont know, I wasn't there.
According to you it depends, on the processes used and as I have explained many times now target food is ruled out by your rules. See all the posts that precede this.

Nope. See list above.

edit on 30-1-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Target food has to exist otherwise random food illness and health problems are suppose to be part of the picture and thats not the case.
Or illness is just part of life which is what we see. Perhaps you could consider that things are not pre determined and not supposed to be. Just a thought

If something was smart enough to create human life and animal life, don't you think they would have also of been smart enough to also create food for these creations?
That’s a problem you need to face. Target food is not the answer as it does not exist. Your criteria and rules show this clearly.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Claiming that the god of the bible you continually use did not create everything is hardly a misunderstanding or a failed translation. It is the fundamental foundation the rest of the bible is based on.

In his image can mean several things.
That does not explain how your understanding of the fundamental premise the bible is based on could be so wrong. Address that.

If your interpretation is that wrong then everything else you claim the bible says cannot be relied on in any way shape or form.

So you have proof god did create us? Despite the fact that we are a GMO, WHO DID IT?
Another flip flop? Which version of tooth am I talking to now? The one that wrote no life was created or the one that wrote the rant about god the creator.

Perhaps you should read what the other tooth wrote for your answers

There is more evidence that supports the idea that we were created. If we were created in his image, that could mean many different things. There is more reason to believe we were created then all of the tripe presented by evolutionists.

So you find it convincing, good.
Nope as I have told you many times I find it pathetic

That is accurate, genesis, is NOT an accurate understanding of whats suppose to be a creation, its totally an abduction scenerio, and what a coincedence, aliens abduct people.
So the bibles number one story is not accurate? How can you claim the bible is a clear historical document when the story at its foundation is, according to you NOT an accurate understanding?

Anyhow it is still possible that we were created, just not at this point in the bible, there is more evidence that points to that fact being wrong then anything else.
So you now claim the bible is far from a clear historical document? Put the other tooth on as you make even less sense than the other one.

The only way that Adam and Eve could have had a prior memory of being embarrased, is if they actually had a prior memory, which is an obvious clue that this was NOT their birth.
But Adam and Eve is part of the story you now claim as inaccurate. You make it sound like they never really existed so the tripe above is meaningless. BTW according to your bible Adam and Eve were not born or is that wrong as well?

Cant wait to see how you answer my post and the dilemma you face

THIS ONE

edit on 30-1-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Geeze how random are you. What video?
Why the video by Lloyd Pye on human genetics, it explains it all.

The hell you didn’t THIS POST
You are correct, I thought you were putting words in my mouth like you do from time to time.

I did get it right, see it in the capitals you used. Another barefaced lie you have been caught in. So now answer my point and try using an honest reply this time.

'You claim the diversity we see is explained by 'God/aliens used recycled parts'. A more educated person than you would say that god/aliens modified their genes. Diversity = ALL life'
No, only humans are GMO's because of what was found in our DNA that isn't found in other life, again shame on you for not watching the video.

Nope. You’re failing badly and lying poorly. You claim all organic life has been programmed. All organic life has been designed and recycled parts used to create diversity. That is GMO
Now I see where your getting confused. There are two types of creators, there is the grand master creator that probably made all this life, then there is the imposter like the one that claims he made us from dirt. However the imposter did have mad DNA skills but he left his sloppy traces of his work in our very own DNA.

Again you need to watch the video by Lloyd Pye to understand what this all means.

Then you accept the planet is not natural so nothing on it can be natural
In contrast to the planet, no, but you have to remember that enviroments could have been brought here as well.

Your comment has no bearing. You agree that any process that involves machines is not natural and anything that results from it not natural.
Just because aliens brought plants here doesn't mean they can't grow naturally in the ground.

Thanks for agreeing. Machines were involved in forming this planet. Machines were involved in populating this planet with life. No life here is natural and by your rules target food does not exist.
That depends on whether or not their food was brought here with them. They eat the food not the planet.

Is that so? So I take it then when man plants crops no matter how he planted them they can produce natural food. If you claim otherwise then your statement above is false and target food fails
Humans planting plants for food is not a natural process, but the process can yeild natural food.

It does not matter. Each life form would not be natural. Crops are not the only things that grow or are food you know. You even say organic life was transported here from many places. How natural is that?
The process of transporting is not natural.

So not on GMO now Still no matter the environment was formed artificially using machines. Nothing natural about that. Your rules say target food cannot exist.
Of course Target food can exist, the relationship is between the food and the consumer not the planet and the consumer.

Problem is a creator or imposter they both are creators and according to you they programmed life, made something called intended food and designed the diversity we see using recycled parts. That is a description of GMO. So all life is GMO, nothing is natural including the planet. Target food does not exist
Wrong again, the original creator would not place defects in our genes and do sloppy work to the point that we would be able to be identified as a GMO.

You have already agreed that the environment is artificial. It cannot have a natural element. What you have not done is explain how a species that is not natural use natural means to do things.
Of course it can, lets say that all dirt was brought here, in that case thats an element.

You cannot explain what instinct means. I have already shown you that ants learn to farm and shown they use pesticides on their crops.
Really, who taught them?

Explained that the mandibles they use to farm are also used to perform every other function they perform just like our hands. It’s not me that’s dishonest it is you cannot accept anything that challenges your failed homebrewed religion.
So were they taught or did they adapt?

Explain instinctive if you are going to insist on using it as so far you have used it incorrectly every time. The rest of your drivel has been debunked many times go back and read what you denied then

in·stinc·tive
/inˈstiNG(k)tiv/Adjective
1.Relating to or prompted by instinct; apparently unconscious or automatic: "an instinctive distaste for conflict".
2.(of a person) Doing or being a specified thing apparently naturally or automatically: "an instinctive writer".

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

in·stinc·tive
/inˈstiNG(k)tiv/Adjective
1.Relating to or prompted by instinct; apparently unconscious or automatic: "an instinctive distaste for conflict".
2.(of a person) Doing or being a specified thing apparently naturally or automatically: "an instinctive writer".

Synonyms
innate

instinctive definition

Your a big boy no colin, you need to learn to look up your own definitions when you don't understand them.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join