It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So you won’t answer. Your bible says the same god that made man made all life. So we are all GMO and the question remains unanswered:
Why would their be all the talk in the bible about other planets and how earth is not our home while god alegedly made it all? It appears to be more of meaning taken out of context and not meant the way we are taking it.

Given that ALL life is not from here, why do animals not suffer the same or need the medical intervention throughout their lives you claim man does.
Because they are not GMO's

So you are now saying that the bible is not a clear historical document? Still that changes nothing. ALL organic life was transported to this planet. Nothing is natural to this planet. Target food cannot exist. Your rules not mine.
Only if you assume food couldn't have been transported.

Sorry but your answer just proves my point. All life is alien to this planet. No life is here by natural means. Your often stated golden rule. If it is not natural then it cannot be called target food.
I can see your just not grasping this. Lets say on our home planet humans are suppose to eat woofles, and woofles only. They grow on trees and are similar to apples that we know of. If for the sake of argument woofles did actually get transported here along with us, you are trying to say that it still can't be target food cause your on the wrong planet. Target food doesn't determin the planet, the intelligence determins the food. So it doesn't matter if we are on earth or not, if we have our woofles, we would have our target food.

The historical document says you are wrong and again this has no bearing on target food.
We were not created as its so obvious in the genesis chapter.

Nope. Never made that assumption. Do you not read anything presented to you? It does not matter what was brought here or even what was left behind. The processes of geo engineering this planet and transporting alien life to it means nothing can be considered natural by your own rules and criteria.
That depends on whether or not their enviroment was brought with them.

Has no bearing on this argument. Nothing on this planet can be considered natural by your rules and criteria. Target food cannot exist, your rules say so.
depends on what your comparing it to. If your comparing things to this planet in its pre manufactured state, ya, but you don't know if or how much of ones enviroment was brought here along with the life.

Already explained why that has no bearing on target food. Anything that has become extinct was not natural anyhow so alters nothing. Your rules and criteria say target food cannot exist.
But they aren't dying from being on the wrong planet, they are dying from exposure to other life that they cant fair up against.

It does not matter whether they are GMO's or not. Your rules and criteria backed up by your bible shows ALL organic life on this planet is not natural due to the actions of the aliens. Target food does not exist.
Yes being a GMO does matter because its telling you whats further from being natural.

But by your own criteria nothing on this planet does so they are not healthy. I have never seen pictures of Lions and zebra's queuing at a clinic for their shots. Explain how they live past puberty.
They are not GMO's

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

If the bible is a "supernatural" read, then by definition it can't be proven, and therefor can't be used as a source.
No one has proven to me how it is I share a common ancestor with apes, but I'm suppose to believe that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

True but tooth's revelation that no organic life is native to this planet and his insistence that the bible confirms this, using tooth’s rules for target food actually without doubt proves target food fantasy to be just that.

He has also claimed that a disaster destroyed ALL life on this planet with the exception of maybe bacteria which he claims is also backed up by the bible.

This means the planet had to be prepared for the arrival of organic life (geo engineered) by aliens so no part of this planet can be considered using his criteria as natural. No more natural than a farm and he has made clear he considers farms not to be natural.

The life forms were transported here by means that also cannot be considered, according to tooth natural yet his golden rule for target food is it must be available by natural means only for it to be considered target food.

His argument in support of target food fails by his own rules. His so called target food is no more natural than any other farmed product.

He said he wanted someone to disprove target, and he has.
If you used a little common sense, you would see that some species use natural means to do things, and we do not.

For example you once made the claim that we farm just as naturally as ants do. So now lets look at this for a moment. How are we well equipped to farm? We aren't we have to adapt and make tools or use other animals to farm. We need help and lots of it. Now the ant is equipped in a natural way, he needs no tools and his body is made to handle this job specifically.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We are all primates and carry the evidence in our genome.
You can buy a DNA spit kit for $99 from www.23andme.com... a personalized genomics company in Mountain View, Calif. This test will confirm if there is Neanderthal in your family tree. It is now clear through DNA testing that early modern humans, Neanderthals, and other archaic people all belonged to a single, worldwide species of human that evolved slowly over time, with these different populations mixing and mating over time to produce Homo sapiens.

A Draft Sequence of the Neandertal Genome
www.sciencemag.org...
edit on 28-1-2013 by flyingfish because: Change $

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

No I think you have brought some of the work from other posts here with you.

Which only shows you that you don't understand the term dishonesty. How can I ask a question and that be dishonest.

The way I see it tooth is you have 3 choices. 1. Admit you are wrong and target food is a fantasy. 2. Storm off claiming everyone is a liar and a cheat. 3 try to divert attention away while you move around your pieces and hope no one notices

I expected you to go for the dishonest route #3 and you have not disappointed.

It does not matter what is assumed. This is about what you claim and you claim no organic life is from here and you are supported by the bible.

True, but thats not what most people believe, why Id even bet you dont believe it.
Again you force me to repeat. It does not matter what people believe. You have said that the bible tells us no life is from this planet. Your rules say anything that is not natural cannot be target food. There is no such thing as target food.

Well do you have something that proves we are from here?

I don’t have to. I have shown using you rules, your criteria that target food cannot exist. So you need to address that.

I never said target food cant exist, how dishonest can you be.
Where did I write you said target food cannot exist? There is one liar here, you.

The only thing the bible states is that OUR food and things from OUR home were not brought here, the rest is only from observation.
And that statement from the bible saying nothing is from here is enough to prove nothing on this planet is natural to this planet and your observations have lead you to conclude anything that is not natural cannot be target food.

Hence there is no such thing as target food.

You fail again. You have claimed many times that if any processes are involved then those actions and food cannot be regarded as natural. Your rules.

Thats only because you are assuming humans are from earth and you wrong.
Are you really that incapable of reading what is in front of you? I, in no way am assuming humans are from here. I am saying your bible according to you says nothing is from here. Keep reading this until you understand.

'Why did you represent man as being the only creature on earth that is not natural when you claim due to the bible to know that no animals are natural defined by your own often stated criteria?

And I answered you allready because we yeild to other life on this planet and assume they are from here just like us.
I see you won’t answer and admit you mislead and lied to promote your fantasy.

Nope. According to you ANYTHING that involves a process cannot be considered natural.

That depends on whether or not that process itself is natural, which takes some thought.
So start thinking. What part of geo engineering a planet is natural? What part of taking life from one planet and transporting it to another lifeless one is natural?

And again it all depends on whether or not their enviroment was brought here with them.
How desperate are you? How dishonest do you intend to get? Tell me how these aliens transported all the life on this planet here.

Depends on how you want to look at it. Yes nothing will ever be native to earth, but thats not to say that some of their enviroment could have come here with them, making it just as much home to them. The food determins target food not the enviroment.
Nope. Your golden rule. If it is not natural it cannot be target food. Anything that is not natural to this planet is alien to it.

The English took cricket pitches to India that did not make the English Indians or the Indians English or any part of India England.

This has no bearing on the issue. Whatever has become extinct was not natural anyway by your rules and criteria.

It does if their target food has gone extinct.
The more you deny the sillier you look. Whatever has become extinct was not natural anyway by your rules and criteria and could not have been target food.

Target food doesnt necessarily have to have the same enviroment to grow, thats a long shot for you to assume that.
Demonstrating you don’t read anything you don’t want to see. YOU claim that no life is from here. The processes that I have pointed out too many times now show that life did not arrive here naturally so nothing by your rules can be called natural and target food fails.

Most things grow from out of the ground in case you missed that.
Nope I see everything you are trying and it is all dishonest. All life on this planet by your rules (that appear to be changing) cannot be considered natural. The aliens did it. Hence no such thing as target food.

edit on 29-1-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Ignoring the fact that you cannot explain what instinct is any food the animal finds, that food is the result of processes that are not natural. Target food does not exist.

It's scarce but I wouldn't say it doesn't exist.
Nope. Your rules leave no doubt that NO FOOD can be considered natural and therefore. No such thing as target food

Nope you claimed that this is because animals have target food and we dont. I have already shown that they have not. Your rules and your criteria. No processes allowed.

Well humans surly don't have target food, so ya that just leaves animals and even that is scarce.
Your rules and your criteria leaves no doubt that target food is not scarce. It does not exist anywhere else than in your head. A childish fantasy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So you won’t answer. Your bible says the same god that made man made all life. So we are all GMO and the question remains unanswered:

Why would their be all the talk in the bible about other planets and how earth is not our home while god alegedly made it all?
What!!!!!
Are you saying the bible, your historical documents most basic statement that there is only one god who created everything, ALL life included. That the bibles primary message is wrong?

How can that be when you have stated many times that the bible is a clear historical document?

It appears to be more of meaning taken out of context and not meant the way we are taking it.
You don’t understand context, proved many times. What I see is another case of you cherry picking what you think supports your fantasy.

If you intend to continue citing the bible as a clear, accurate historical document then ALL of it must be true and not the bits YOU decide are true when it suits you

WHAT!!!!!!! Explain the part where it says god created the animals. Where it says god created man in his image. Explain why you call your god a creator and have up till now claimed we were created.

Explain how life started?

I will end this reply here as this is fundamental to your argument and you need to explain.

Is your middle name JUDAS by any chance?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Given that ALL life is not from here, why do animals not suffer the same or need the medical intervention throughout their lives you claim man does.

Because they are not GMO's
Every time you reply with GMO you are showing you have no answer and refuse to admit it.

You claim the diversity we see is explained by 'God/aliens used recycled parts'. A more educated person than you would say that god/aliens modified their genes. Diversity = ALL life

If you believe in creation as per the bible then every living thing is GMO and every planet geo engineered.

I can only conclude from your refusal to yet again answer my question is because you know you cannot. You know that your fantasy would fail if you tried.

So you are now saying that the bible is not a clear historical document? Still that changes nothing. ALL organic life was transported to this planet. Nothing is natural to this planet. Target food cannot exist. Your rules not mine.

Only if you assume food couldn't have been transported.
I have not assumed anything that is your failing. Everything is food for something else. You claim that ALL life was transported to earth. ALL ORGANIC LIFE.

This planet according to you must have been geo engineered so no part of this planet formed naturally. It was altered by the machines of your aliens so by your rules is no longer a natural planet.

No organic life on the earth originates from this planet and was brought here by machines so nothing is natural.

Your golden rule. No artificial processes or tools and machinery can be part of target food. The above shows target food cannot exist by your own rules. Target food fails.

I can see your just not grasping this. Lets say on our home planet humans are suppose to eat woofles, and woofles only. They grow on trees and are similar to apples that we know of. If for the sake of argument woofles did actually get transported here along with us, you are trying to say that it still can't be target food cause your on the wrong planet.
I can see you are confused. Who planted the woofle trees? The aliens? The humans? How did they plant the woofle tree's?

Target food doesn't determin the planet, the intelligence determins the food. So it doesn't matter if we are on earth or not, if we have our woofles, we would have our target food.
Maybe you should have named them waffle trees as that is what you are doing. This is an artificial planet according to you and your bible. The woofle trees are not from here and would have to be planted by the aliens or humans making the woofle trees not grown naturally and therefore no longer natural just as you maintained when I gave you the wingnut tree example. You claimed as soon as it was cultivated it was no longer target food.

Nothing on this planet is natural and so target food does not exist.

WHAT!!! See post above for your outrageous turn around

That depends on whether or not their enviroment was brought with them.
Nope. As soon as anything was taken from where it originated anywhere else it is placed can only be considered artificial. Not natural.

Target food does not exist. Your rules.

depends on what your comparing it to. If your comparing things to this planet in its pre manufactured state, ya, but you don't know if or how much of ones enviroment was brought here along with the life.
See above. Nothing is natural. Target food does not exist. Your rules exclude it.

But they aren't dying from being on the wrong planet, they are dying from exposure to other life that they cant fair up against.
What caused an extinction of something that was not natural changes nothing. It was by your rules not considered natural and therefore cannot be or have target food. Your rules

Yes being a GMO does matter because its telling you whats further from being natural.
Degrees of how not natural an animal is has no bearing. It is deemed by your rules not natural and cannot be or have target food.

But by your own criteria nothing on this planet does so they are not healthy. I have never seen pictures of Lions and zebra's queuing at a clinic for their shots. Explain how they live past puberty.

They are not GMO's
Already shown using your argument that all life is GMO so your answer is wrong. You claim animals are designed and have intended diets. Designed using recycled parts. GMO. Try again

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

If you used a little common sense, you would see that some species use natural means to do things, and we do not.
Common sense and you are strangers so you should avoid any references to it.

Tell me how a species that is not natural to this planet can use natural means to do things.

For example you once made the claim that we farm just as naturally as ants do. So now lets look at this for a moment. How are we well equipped to farm?
Better than the ants that's for sure.

We aren't we have to adapt and make tools or use other animals to farm.
Nope. We use our intelligence. We use abstract thought to problem solve and make life easier and our work more productive. These are our natural talents.

We have hands with an opposable thumb that enables us to take that abstract thought and problem solution and construct a tool to use from it that saves us time and energy.

We put animals into fenced fields. This means we spend less time chasing and hunting and more time producing food. It is the way we apply Optimal foraging. We get the most energy for the least expenditure and risk.

We need help and lots of it.
What a load of rubbish you talk.

Now the ant is equipped in a natural way, he needs no tools and his body is made to handle this job specifically.
The ant also uses the same mouth parts to tend its young. Defend its nest, forage and hunt. The ants mandibles just like our hands have many uses limited only by intelligence that we have and the ants do not.

So as I first stated you and common sense mix like oil and water. You have no concept of common sense and choose fantasy and denial in its place

Now explain what your answer has to do with:

True but tooth's revelation that no organic life is native to this planet and his insistence that the bible confirms this, using tooth’s rules for target food actually without doubt proves target food fantasy to be just that.

He has also claimed that a disaster destroyed ALL life on this planet with the exception of maybe bacteria which he claims is also backed up by the bible.

This means the planet had to be prepared for the arrival of organic life (geo engineered) by aliens so no part of this planet can be considered using his criteria as natural. No more natural than a farm and he has made clear he considers farms not to be natural.

The life forms were transported here by means that also cannot be considered, according to tooth natural yet his golden rule for target food is it must be available by natural means only for it to be considered target food.

His argument in support of target food fails by his own rules. His so called target food is no more natural than any other farmed product.

He said he wanted someone to disprove target food, and he has.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Barcs

If the bible is a "supernatural" read, then by definition it can't be proven, and therefor can't be used as a source.
No one has proven to me how it is I share a common ancestor with apes, but I'm suppose to believe that.

So you are saying you don't believe evolution because nobody has proven to you. So why is it that when it comes to the bible, you don't need anybody to prove it to you in order to believe it? Sounds like a double standard to me... but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

We are all primates and carry the evidence in our genome.
You can buy a DNA spit kit for $99 from www.23andme.com... a personalized genomics company in Mountain View, Calif. This test will confirm if there is Neanderthal in your family tree. It is now clear through DNA testing that early modern humans, Neanderthals, and other archaic people all belonged to a single, worldwide species of human that evolved slowly over time, with these different populations mixing and mating over time to produce Homo sapiens.

A Draft Sequence of the Neandertal Genome
That evolved slowly over time LOL, there is no proof that anything can evolve over time. Your dumbing people down.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The way I see it tooth is you have 3 choices. 1. Admit you are wrong and target food is a fantasy. 2. Storm off claiming everyone is a liar and a cheat. 3 try to divert attention away while you move around your pieces and hope no one notices

I expected you to go for the dishonest route #3 and you have not disappointed.
No I can see that its actually number 4, your not understanding the complexity of the situation.

Again you force me to repeat. It does not matter what people believe. You have said that the bible tells us no life is from this planet. Your rules say anything that is not natural cannot be target food. There is no such thing as target food.
Sure but I didn't mean natural as in native to this planet, I meant something that isn't man made, like dog food.

It's clear to see that your just going off on another tangent about what you consider natural and what the definition really means.

Where did I write you said target food cannot exist? There is one liar here, you.
And it is you, you have a faith that has no evidence of the truth, and I have presented mountains of proof that intervention is our cause for our delimma, even backed up by Pye, the bible, Sitchen, and Von Daniken, you maintain that they are all liars and you are the only one telling the truth. The funny part is that I learned of Pye after the fact.

And that statement from the bible saying nothing is from here is enough to prove nothing on this planet is natural to this planet and your observations have lead you to conclude anything that is not natural cannot be target food.

I meant natural as in NOT MAN MADE, not natural as in native to this planet. If you recheck the definition you will see that being natural has no claims about being native to the planet.

Are you really that incapable of reading what is in front of you? I, in no way am assuming humans are from here. I am saying your bible according to you says nothing is from here. Keep reading this until you understand.
Thats right nothing is from here.

I see you won’t answer and admit you mislead and lied to promote your fantasy.
How can you be so dishonest, you hardly understand the theory of intervention yet you feel confident enough to claim that I'm lying. I think its more that your anxious to try to catch me in a lie, because you feel that will discredit the theories I have raised. Your wrong.

So start thinking. What part of geo engineering a planet is natural? What part of taking life from one planet and transporting it to another lifeless one is natural?
Well that depends, if the enviroment was brought here along with, then it can be pretty natural.

How desperate are you? How dishonest do you intend to get? Tell me how these aliens transported all the life on this planet here.
They had help, just like it states in the bible, there was an abundance of help.

Nope. Your golden rule. If it is not natural it cannot be target food. Anything that is not natural to this planet is alien to it.
In one aspect you could be right, but this isn't about what planet earth sees, its about what the consumer sees. Sure anyone can aruge that since nothing here is native, that nothing is natural and to a degree that is true, but it also depends on what you talking about. If woofles were brought here for us to eat, even though the rest of the planet is not native, we still technically have our target food, and its natural, provided its not a GMO.

The English took cricket pitches to India that did not make the English Indians or the Indians English or any part of India England.
Target food can exist in an alien enviroment just as much as humans can exist in an alien enviroment.

The more you deny the sillier you look. Whatever has become extinct was not natural anyway by your rules and criteria and could not have been target food.
You lie, and you lie again. Just because something is extinct is not necessarily because its not native to he planet, it can also be because the other life is not native to them.

Demonstrating you don’t read anything you don’t want to see. YOU claim that no life is from here. The processes that I have pointed out too many times now show that life did not arrive here naturally so nothing by your rules can be called natural and target food fails.
Food thats alien to earth is not necessarily alien to a species.

Nope I see everything you are trying and it is all dishonest. All life on this planet by your rules (that appear to be changing) cannot be considered natural. The aliens did it. Hence no such thing as targ

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope I see everything you are trying and it is all dishonest. All life on this planet by your rules (that appear to be changing) cannot be considered natural. The aliens did it. Hence no such thing as target food.
You lack perspective, and fail to realize that Target Food is based on the consumer, not the planet you live on.

Your rules and your criteria leaves no doubt that target food is not scarce. It does not exist anywhere else than in your head. A childish fantasy.
Well its hard for it to exist, I'm glad now you realizing why.

What!!!!! Are you saying the bible, your historical documents most basic statement that there is only one god who created everything, ALL life included. That the bibles primary message is wrong?

How can that be when you have stated many times that the bible is a clear historical document?
It doesn't have to be wrong, it can either be translated wrong or missunderstood.

You don’t understand context, proved many times. What I see is another case of you cherry picking what you think supports your fantasy.

If you intend to continue citing the bible as a clear, accurate historical document then ALL of it must be true and not the bits YOU decide are true when it suits you
I have no quams that its accurate, its just a question if its being translated correctly.

WHAT!!!!!!! Explain the part where it says god created the animals. Where it says god created man in his image. Explain why you call your god a creator and have up till now claimed we were created.

I will end this reply here as this is fundamental to your argument and you need to explain.

There is more evidence that supports the idea that we were created. If we were created in his image, that could mean many different things. There is more reason to believe we were created then all of the tripe presented by evolutionists.

Every time you reply with GMO you are showing you have no answer and refuse to admit it.
Nope it just goes to show that you never watched the video, therefore you don't understand it. It's still accurate and the best answer.

You claim the diversity we see is explained by 'God/aliens used recycled parts'. A more educated person than you would say that god/aliens modified their genes. Diversity = ALL life
Well first off I never claimed recycled parts that was YOUR claim, but you tend to get your claims mixed up with mine.

If you believe in creation as per the bible then every living thing is GMO and every planet geo engineered.
Your failing to realize the discrepencies in our genome that clearly tell a different picture.

I can only conclude from your refusal to yet again answer my question is because you know you cannot. You know that your fantasy would fail if you tried.
Hanging on to a fantasy is YOUR delimma, not mine.

I have not assumed anything that is your failing. Everything is food for something else. You claim that ALL life was transported to earth. ALL ORGANIC LIFE.
I could be wrong but this looks accurate.

This planet according to you must have been geo engineered so no part of this planet formed naturally. It was altered by the machines of your aliens so by your rules is no longer a natural planet.
And obviously a poor job was done which is why we are headed for the 6th largest mass extinction.

No organic life on the earth originates from this planet and was brought here by machines so nothing is natural.
to the planet, correct, but not necessiarly to each other.

Your golden rule. No artificial processes or tools and machinery can be part of target food. The above shows target food cannot exist by your own rules. Target food fails.
Machines are not natural, if they were, they would grow on their own in the wild.

I can see you are confused. Who planted the woofle trees? The aliens? The humans? How did they plant the woofle tree's?
Well someone would have had to of planeted them. This proves to you that its an unnatural move. After the plants are planted, they can produce natural food.

Maybe you should have named them waffle trees as that is what you are doing. This is an artificial planet according to you and your bible. The woofle trees are not from here and would have to be planted by the aliens or humans making the woofle trees not grown naturally and therefore no longer natural just as you maintained when I gave you the wingnut tree example. You claimed as soon as it was cultivated it was no longer target food.

Nothing on this planet is natural and

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nothing on this planet is natural and so target food does not exist.
Depends on the process for clultivating.

WHAT!!! See post above for your outrageous turn around
Genesis is an obvious abduction scenerio.

Nope. As soon as anything was taken from where it originated anywhere else it is placed can only be considered artificial. Not natural.
To its location, not necessarily the other life.

Degrees of how not natural an animal is has no bearing. It is deemed by your rules not natural and cannot be or have target food.
Depends on the enviroment.

Already shown using your argument that all life is GMO so your answer is wrong. You claim animals are designed and have intended diets. Designed using recycled parts. GMO. Try again
That depends on if they were created by the original creator or an imposter.

Tell me how a species that is not natural to this planet can use natural means to do things.
Easy, their enviroment has natural elements.

Better than the ants that's for sure.
How can you be so dishonest. Ants have a NATURAL ability and instinct to farm. HUMANS had to be taught to farm and then we have to make tools to farm. Look at how dishonest you are.

Nope. We use our intelligence. We use abstract thought to problem solve and make life easier and our work more productive. These are our natural talents.
There is a big difference between using instinctive qualitiys and adapting around a burdended problem. Your so stuck in your fantasy that your willing to close your eyes, turn your cheek and plug your ears to see things your way.

We have hands with an opposable thumb that enables us to take that abstract thought and problem solution and construct a tool to use from it that saves us time and energy.
Lets take a look at this, cause this is obviously where your either purposly being dishonest or your just not getting it. Anytime you have to make a tool to perform a function, thats not natural. In the case of farming you make many tools, you make tools to ready the land, you make tools to plant the seeds, you make tools to water the farm, then you make tools to harvest. It's so redundant that your blind to whats going on.

We put animals into fenced fields. This means we spend less time chasing and hunting and more time producing food. It is the way we apply Optimal foraging. We get the most energy for the least expenditure and risk.
This unnatural method was created to overcome a problem because the stock would not hold in the natural wild.

The ant also uses the same mouth parts to tend its young. Defend its nest, forage and hunt. The ants mandibles just like our hands have many uses limited only by intelligence that we have and the ants do not.
The ant uses instinctive qualities for that of what he was made to do. We do not, we adapt to get around the problem of not being instinctivly related to any of the problems.

He said he wanted someone to disprove target food, and he has.
First of all to imagine a life where one has nothing to eat, is just odd. There is always food however based on observed patterns its apparen't there is suppose to be ideal food, that is target food.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

So you are saying you don't believe evolution because nobody has proven to you. So why is it that when it comes to the bible, you don't need anybody to prove it to you in order to believe it? Sounds like a double standard to me... but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Humans are a product of intelligent design,, and there is no way around that. There is to much proof that life had to be created at some point, and to many questions about the diversity of life through evolution. Evoluton still doesn't explain how it all got started.

There is no double standard here, there is an abundance of proof all around us that life was created. I could even go as far to say that since all this life shares the same DNA that it was all probably created by the same person. One step further I could tell you that whoever has made all of this life, has an obvious love for life.
If all of this life did come from other planets, its apparen't that the same creator is responsible for setting up all the planets.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sure but I didn't mean natural as in native to this planet, I meant something that isn't man made, like dog food.
Nothing is from this planet. Nothing by you rules can be called natural. No such thing as target food

It's clear to see that your just going off on another tangent about what you consider natural and what the definition really means.
You claimed anything that man does is not natural because he is not from here. Now you tell us nothing is from here that means nothing else can be natural either. Your rules. You made them. Now you live with them

And it is you ........Waste of time.....
What a cheap attempt at deflection. You were shown to be a liar end of.

I meant natural as in NOT MAN MADE, not natural as in native to this planet. If you recheck the definition you will see that being natural has no claims about being native to the planet
What a surprise. A definition you can’t link to does not include aliens in its description of the word natural, I'm shocked.

Changes nothing though. That statement from the bible saying nothing is from here is enough to prove nothing on this planet is natural to this planet and your observations have lead you to conclude anything that is not natural cannot be target food.

Thats right nothing is from here.
That’s right. Nothing can be natural and target food fails.

How can you be so dishonest, you hardly understand the theory of intervention yet you feel confident enough to claim that I'm lying.
You told everyone that man was the only one not from here. You claimed that meant nothing man did was natural. Now after a year you admit that nothing is from here and the bible backs you, so all that year you have been lying. Then not satisfied you begin the same spill on a new thread. I am confident you are a massive liar.

Well that depends, if the enviroment was brought here along with, then it can be pretty natural.

Pretty natural is not natural. Target food fails

They had help, just like it states in the bible, there was an abundance of help.
I asked you how did they moved all the organic life here not who moved it here.

In one aspect you could be right, but this isn't about what planet earth sees, its about what the consumer sees. Sure anyone can aruge that since nothing here is native, that nothing is natural and to a degree that is true,
Nope. It is definitely not natural 100% when applying your rules and your criteria.
Again you have not answered my question. WHO PLANTED THE WOOFLE TREE AFTER IT WAS TRANSPORTED HERE FROM ANOTHER PLANET.

Target food can exist in an alien enviroment just as much as humans can exist in an alien enviroment.
Target food must grow naturally. Being transported between planets is not natural unless target food also has interstellar propulsion that grow naturally. Growing on an artificial planet that is no more than a huge zoo or farm is not natural. Target food fails

You lie, and you lie again. Just because something is extinct is not necessarily because its not native to he planet, it can also be because the other life is not native to them.
Again you call me a liar and then make up the lie I am meant to have wrote. Your deflection from my question fails again.

Remember ALL organic life was brought here. You claimed nothing more than bacteria was here. So the more you deny the sillier you look. Whatever has become extinct was not natural anyway by your rules and criteria and could not have been target food

Food thats alien to earth is not necessarily alien to a species.
Food that is grown that involves process that are not natural cannot be target food. Preparing an artificial planet is enough on its own. Transporting it from one planet to an artificial planet is enough on its own. More than enough reasons according to your rules to say. It cannot be target food.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You lack perspective, and fail to realize that Target Food is based on the consumer, not the planet you live on.
Nope you lack honesty. Target food is based on your fantasy and I have given you enough reason using your rules and your criteria to show that.

The fact that you still refuse to admit target food cannot exist using your rules and your criteria exposes your incredulity.

Well its hard for it to exist, I'm glad now you realizing why.
Nope. Your rules and your criteria leaves no doubt that target food is not scarce. It does not exist anywhere else than in your head. A childish fantasy

Talking about dishonesty you have merged two seperate posts again. No wonder you get no respect.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Why would their be all the talk in the bible about other planets and how earth is not our home while god alegedly made it all?

What!!!!!
Are you saying the bible, your historical documents most basic statement that there is only one god who created everything, ALL life included. That the bibles primary message is wrong?

It doesn't have to be wrong, it can either be translated wrong or missunderstood.

Claiming that the god of the bible you continually use did not create everything is hardly a misunderstanding or a failed translation. It is the fundamental foundation the rest of the bible is based on.

If your interpretation is that wrong then everything else you claim the bible says cannot be relied on in any way shape or form.

This exposes how deluded and how far into denial your really are.

I have no quams that its accurate, its just a question if its being translated correctly.
Pal there is no question in your case. You are so blinded by your homebrewed religion you obviously cannot see, read or hear anything that opposes it and make up any lie to protect it and convince yourself it is the truth

Here is another case of the same blinded vision you have displayed throughout your time on ATS. I answered this

The above was in reply to this below from YOU

and your reply is

There is more evidence that supports the idea that we were created. If we were created in his image, that could mean many different things. There is more reason to believe we were created then all of the tripe presented by evolutionists.
What are you trying to do? If you are trying to steer this conversation elsewhere it won’t work but I think you have a very, very deep seated problem and you should find help, even an exorcist.

And again you merge another separate post when I asked you not too. Mate your dishonesty goes beyond words.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendent of the unmodified
You diss me out of pride
But when you finished talking about money and women, you simply out of rhymes
Even my worst album was sublime
If I don't slow down I'll distort the timeline
back through the time, turned into a 100 bars again
a master like the honorable Earl of Cannaben
the grand architect
used to be a partisan to LeMarketson's theory but I lost the bet
no regrets, you live and you learn
I'm through givin advice, I just give concern
sterilize my hands to prevent catchin the germs
and try to rebuild all the bridges I've burned
I prefer modesty over controversy
but what am I to do when these jerks keep botherin me
jealous 'cos they cant rhyme like me
and they never had a scientific mind like me

I love that song and it actually kind of explains this conversation.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendent of the unmodified
You diss me out of pride
But when you finished talking about money and women, you simply out of rhymes
Even my worst album was sublime
If I don't slow down I'll distort the timeline
back through the time, turned into a 100 bars again
a master like the honorable Earl of Cannaben
the grand architect
used to be a partisan to LeMarketson's theory but I lost the bet
no regrets, you live and you learn
I'm through givin advice, I just give concern
sterilize my hands to prevent catchin the germs
and try to rebuild all the bridges I've burned
I prefer modesty over controversy
but what am I to do when these jerks keep botherin me
jealous 'cos they cant rhyme like me
and they never had a scientific mind like me

I love that song and it actually kind of explains this conversation.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

While I've followed, I left the argument sometime ago . . . no use administering medicine to the dead, you know?

However . . . I have to comment on Barcs last post.

Canibus!! Damn Barcs, you are bringing back some good memories from the 90's. He sure was on point when he first came out, no?
edit on 1/29/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/29/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join