It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still don't believe they manipulate us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
They've been manipulating us for a long time....

As this video relating to President Roosevelt shows

The key line in this video is "There was a sort of handshake agreement..."

In other words, the President or his staff, had agreed with the press at the time that no photos or other details about his disability would be published. Details would be kept secret....

Why is this bad you might ask?

Well, for one, it shows that there was a desire to cast that particular president as "fully operational".

But why?

Yes, it was a less tolerant time, but it would have shown the world that people with disabilities can still perform and excel in what they do. It would have been a shining example of tolerance, acceptance and proof that no matter what your situation in life, you can do great things. Take Professor Stephen Hawking for example. No attempt is made to hide his disabilities, and he does brilliantly in his job.

When I watched the video I was shocked, but not surprised that these sorts of things went on in a time that was supposed to be more "honourable". That the press and political establishment were manipulating the public even with something so trivial as disability from illness.

Imagine, if they are prepared to lie about that, what else are they lying about?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
IF they would build , reinforce, and hide all that, what would they not do?
All that to play to the vanity of the one man.....huh

I mean his own elevator for his car, himself, and guest that goes directly into the Waldorf-Astoria.

Following my thoughts through, how many people would have known about this? Seems quite a few would be required for something this big back in the day, and all of them fleeced the entire american public.

Amazing

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

I suppose another question that can be raised from this, is why is there a "secret platform" at the railway station at all?

You raise some very interesting points.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

If i were to suspect; or rather think out loud
First, the ones who use, or maintain it must be fairly few as I have only really heard about this once before(quite possibly my own fault) and quite recently here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also noting that there is a network of tunnels, and one under the white house

the workers can be tentatively be removed as they might not even really know where they are truly working(compartmentalization, confidentiality, and covered transportation) leaving only the passengers and handlers of those passengers to truly know.

Second, whoever constructed these things had a contract somewhere, somehow. finding them or if they matter if you could find them i am not sure, just a note while thinking out loud.

Third, locations.
Waldorf, Whitehouse, even to london

technicalstudies.youngester.com...

which really pushes me back to the passengers. who could get on or off at say, the white house or to a lesser extent the waldorf?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My guess is it is not people from the general public that built these, it is probably Military people like the Army Corps of Engineers, which does have civilian employees but is a Government Job, under the Dept of Defense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
reply to post by dampnickers

Second, whoever constructed these things had a contract somewhere, somehow. finding them or if they matter if you could find them i am not sure, just a note while thinking out loud.

Better, if these were constructed by the US Government, then surely the details would be available under the FOIA?

If not, it surely begs the question of why not.

new topics

top topics

join