It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibilty of why there are multiple criminal shooting and killing acts with the younger generation!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I think the OP should be jailed for advocating child abuse. Shootings and killings more or less happened but where local matters. If there is an increase, I blame the boomers for being an ungodly generation. With their rampant divorces, adultery, swinging and other deviant behaviors, they have corrupted a nation and ought to be jailed for their moral offenses.

The truth is, there literally isn't anything new under the sun. Disasters, bad weather and horrible events have always happened. It is just this is the first time that we know of things as they happen. Heck even a generation ago there was really only the evening news and the newspaper. People weren't bombarded with 24/7 news channels constantly looking for the next big story. before such tragedies where covered locally unless it was a really super horrible events. Not all events are super horrible(even though they may feel that way to those involved), so many weren't mentioned in the national press.

I am OK for bringing back corporal punishment just so long as boomers face up to some good old fashion corporal punishment for their crimes as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander as well isn't it? Or is the boomers and X'ers going to be true to form and demand more totalitarianism for the younger generation then they themselves endured. After all, the war on drugs is an example of boomer hypocrisy at it's finest.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join