It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Huckabee Tries to Push God as reason for shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The removal of god in our society with the corresponding degrading of society, Coincidence, I think not.

I’m not saying god wanted the children killed, nor did huckabee, I heard that broadcast. I’m only stating the generational downward spiral of this country starts with the rejection of god a few generations ago. God is removed from the family, the family values fall apart. People are no longer respected, life is no longer respected.

Those of faith in marriage have an extremely lower divorce rate than those without. It’s a fact. Those families that are together tend to have better values and become better citizens then those of a broken family. Did the killer come from a broken home??? yes.

If you did not jump to conclusions, listened to the broadcast, and didn’t stick words in his mouth, you would know where he is coming from.
edit on 19-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Remember this guy from the 1990s when he wanted to round up AIDS patients and quarantine them for being 'carriers of the plague'?

Yeah . . . same guy . . .

Apart from showing a clear inability to apply the premise of think then speak, my guess is that he shot off his pie hole yet again and is now basking in the glow of paid appearances on whatever show willing to provide face time and a cheque.

There's some precedence there . . .

Governor Huckabee was sanctioned 5 times for ethics violations, and had 9 other complaints, none dismissed as frivolous. He's taken practically every gift or favor ever given to him as Arkansas governor, and actively asked for gifts: "some former Huckabee staff and appointees acknowledged ... that Huckabee's chief of staff and a cabinet official solicited contributions from staff and appointees for Christmas gifts for the governor." Shouldn't it go the other way around? The boss buys a small gift for the staff. What about that old Christian nugget: it's better to give than receive. There is also a very direct correlation between his receipt of gifts and his political appointments.

Source

Another source . . .

Once and idiot . . . .

. . . always an idiot.

Reality is, he's no better than a slime-drippin' ambulance chasing lawyer looking for a few bucks.

In these parts, we call people like this 'effin' tools.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We are all spiritual beings, god is within us, so god is already in schools.

God, god, Allah, Yahweh, Creator, Spirit, etc. etc.

Praying out loud, reading from one book or another, teaching religion....none of those means God is or is not present.

But that is just how I interpret my own spiritual practice.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

What I said is I'm fine with that but where are the basic human morals coming fromnow church in general right or wrong (like I said I'm not on a religious crusade here) is where mankind has gotten its more direction and before Christianity humans used Gods Zeus etc. for their moral bearing, so my question is what do we replace it with!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am from Arkansas, so I can talk about Huckleberry not just because I am familiar with who he is, but because of the things he has done or stated, and what he tells the public about important matters that the public should know, but do not.

While Mike Huckabee promotes God in his rhetoric as a reason for the recent shootings, his use of God, I find questionable, because for a man, a politician, a rich man, an educated man, a supposed religious man, it appears God does not seem to be important when people ask about the truth that would support the many thousands of victims murdered on Sept. 11, 2001 and are still to this day absent any justice regarding the truth of 911.

Mike Huckabee presents himself as a man of God and yet he thinks the 911 official story is a good one. So good in fact that he speaks of those that question the official story as being conspiracy nuts.

Well, if Mike Huckabee was the God fearing and God loving man that he pretends to be, he would speak for the dead who were murdered on that day by admitting that the official 911 story about Muslim terrorist, led by a guy in a cave in Afghanistan was a lie. At the least, such a God fearing man should ask for a real investigation that includes real facts and not lies.

I would and could respect Huckabee if he would just acknowledge that we at the least need a viable and truthful investigation, but this matter is not a matter that Mike Huckabee wants discussed. His position is that whatever the govt says happened is fine by him. What a man.

This type of ethical perversion is not the makings of a God fearing man. Instead, to me, it is the sign of an evil man, willing to go along with other evil people, just for the sake of position, fame and fortune. As long as he never threatens his fellow evil compatriots, he knows his future will be protected as long as he does not question the govt or the official lie of 911.

Mike Huckabee might believe in God, but after refusing to question the 911 event, I think God is no where near Mike Huckabee. It is a delusion for Mike Huckabee to think God watches over him when he abandoned God when he embraced evil and the govt. lies that cost the lives of thousands of innocent Americans.

It is this human flaw in Mike Huckabee and his refusal to admit that 911 was not what we were told it was that tells me all I need to know about Mike Huckabee and other politicians and media whores who like him seem to think 11 yrs after 911 that the official story is just fine by them.

Anything Mike Huckabee promotes regarding these recent shooting incidents could be to do what he is doing to help intentionally distract us from the hard questions that should be asked instead of being ignored by trying to introduce religion and God into a govt false flag operation.

If Mike Huckabee was today asking real tough questions of those he claims to support, then I would not be saying what I am saying, but to hear Mike Huckabee talk about God while refusing to question the 911 story, tells me Mike Huckabee wont challenge the shooting incidents with any real concern for who truly is responsible anymore than he did with the 911 incident. Instead he will talk God as if that will solve the crime.

Mike Huckabee is a social distraction and is most likely doing exactly what he is told to do by those that use him to do their evil bidding.

I don't care for Mike Huckabee and don't pretend to and now that you know why, I hope you wont find me to be to judgmental, because claiming 911 ignorance in the name of God is not too moral in my view. This is why all the smooth talking and religious talk about God from Mike Huckabee, is nothing but talk from a NWO puppet, creating distraction for the regime in power.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
The removal of god in our society with the corresponding degrading of society, Coincidence, I think not.

I’m not saying god wanted the children killed, nor did huckabee, I heard that broadcast. I’m only stating the generational downward spiral of this country starts with the rejection of god a few generations ago. God is removed from the family, the family values fall apart. People are no longer respected, life is no longer respected.

Those of faith in marriage have an extremely lower divorce rate than those without. It’s a fact. Those families that are together tend to have better values and become better citizens then those of a broken family. Did the killer come from a broken home??? yes.

If you did not jump to conclusions, listened to the broadcast, and didn’t stick words in his mouth, you would know where he is coming from.
edit on 19-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

care to back any of this up with statistics? and if you post something from "christian science" you fail.
unsubstantiated claims to help spread the "good gospel" come off as nothing more than pushing an obvious agenda

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Is it really a surprise? This is a guy who thinks America's foreign policy should be dictated by the bits of scripture that mention Jerusalem. Religious nuts are just as dangerous as anyone else.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by spinalremain
Ummmm ok.

God killed 20 little children. Let's all pray to him and give thanks.

Is Huckabee certifiably insane?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Wow! I think you misread the quote, or something. Huckabee thinks his god is morality, so when you take morality out of the schools(meaning taking gods out of them), then you get immoral crimes. I have no idea where you got that he was saying his god killed 20 children?

So, is it a moral crime when it happens in a church? And if it happens in a church, do we get to blame God then?

On Sunday, December 9, 2007, at about 1 p.m. Murray, armed with a semi-automatic rifle and two pistols, entered the foyer of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs and fatally shot two and wounded three others before himself being shot and wounded by Jeanne Assam, a former sworn Minneapolis police officer and a church member acting as security. Murray then took his own life.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
It was only a matter of time before someone posted this, I would be happy to reply and Mike was and is correct. In the absence of God, Evil will rule. What happened in Sandy Hook was evil at it's core. Liberals are now living in the morally defunct world they have created. Religion enforces a code of conduct that man should abide by, now that religion has been stripped away from our schools, single parent homes make the majority and the violence an immoral conduct that is celebrated on TV and you wonder why this is happening.

There was a finite reason why this didn't happen in the past, the moral majority is now the minority. Beware it will only get worse as America has turned it's back on God, he will no longer favor and Bless this country.

Why would God care if we turned our backs on him? I thought he forgives all!

Religion is such a waste of time. I will find out the answers to my questions myself and if I cant, I'll die wondering but I won't waste my time on an answer from the all superior being who only talks to certain people (some end up being serial killers) and allows old men to rape little boys. If more religion was in schools it would only attract these pedos.
edit on 24-12-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Well, there are no gods, so blaming gods for anything is kind of silly, in my view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join