It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons VS Non-Masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
NECROS comes here (and signed up) with the experss purpose of attacking Masonry.

People who sign up to ATS for no other reason than to harrass a group and to prove their own theories at all cost by using immature attacks, making unfounded and slanderous claims, deserve all that they get.

Dont blame Brother Theron for putting his foot down. As far as anyone can tell, he has always kept to the moral high road around here.

There is no show. Just alot of inflammatory behaviour that practically begs reprisal.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mr Necross and Gadfly enjoy their attacks on Freemasonry and Freemasons. They believe that Freemasons are part of a world conspiracy to run the world.They believe that there are 'high level Freemasons' and they are in charge of Freemasonry. Mr Necros has written that Freemasons are able to read his mail, have drugged him,destroyed his toilet and are out to get him.How paranoid can you get?

Freemasory is a fraternity that helps all people.It is a fratetnity that stands for good public morals and a very high standard of morality.It has never had any plans to run the world and never will.In many ways we should thank Mr Necros and Gadfly as by their perfidic lies about Freemasonry; there are people who are showing interest in becoming Freemasons.In that respect we should be grateful to these poor deluded people.

Gerard

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh, I have thanked them for their assistance in making masonry grow...

But some folks just can't see it...

as for pointing out necros and fly's mental challenges... well, maybe its time the truth were spoken more often...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Actually I haven't said the Freemasons necessarily read my mail, just that it gets monitored by various people if they get the chance - like neighbors snooping in my mailbox when I'm not around or a local post-office worker doing likewise.
Seems to be a very common practice, less than half the mail addressed to me ever actually arrives and most of it seems to take a week longer to arrive than it should.
Yes, if you can think of a dirty low down trick no matter how minor rest assured I've had it done to me by "The Beautiful Bretheren."

I'm glad you keep bringing up the doping subject though - this one seems particularly rife in modern Freemasonry.
Maybe it would explain the sudden upturn in people joining up?

From what I have seen Benzodiazopine drugs are used to "prepare" all initiates, they are also frequently used on non-masons for all sorts of manipulative and dishonest reasons.
In the UK ithere has been a significant rise in "doping" cases in pubs and suchlike, so much so that there are now public warnings on not leaving your drink unattended.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Actually I haven't said the Freemasons necessarily read my mail, just that it gets monitored by various people if they get the chance - like neighbors snooping in my mailbox when I'm not around or a local post-office worker doing likewise.
Seems to be a very common practice, less than half the mail addressed to me ever actually arrives and most of it seems to take a week longer to arrive than it should.
Yes, if you can think of a dirty low down trick no matter how minor rest assured I've had it done to me by "The Beautiful Bretheren."

I'm glad you keep bringing up the doping subject though - this one seems particularly rife in modern Freemasonry.

From what I have seen Benzodiazopine drugs are used to "prepare" all initiates, they are also frequently used on non-masons for all sorts of manipulative and dishonest reasons.
In the UK ithere has been a significant rise in "doping" cases in pubs and suchlike, so much so that there are now public warnings on not leaving your drink unattended.

I was never drugged, either during or after my initiation.

I just believe very firmly in what Masonry is about and in what Masons do. In THAT sense, I'm prepared.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Paranoia is only a threat to those who don't believe in it.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Necros, I honestly do not understand how you take YOURSELF seriously, much less how you expect anyone else to. How many times do you have to run away with your tail between your legs before you just stay gone?

Bill:

Are you saying that at almost any given time there is a member of the British Royal Family at the head of the UGLE? I thought that the offices were pretty much constantly rotating, a couple of years at a time. Seems like it would prevent just that sort of thing. Am I wrong about that? Is it different at Grand Lodge level?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes the Grand Master stays in place for years , I have been in for 20 years and The Duke has been there all that time. Hes more a figure head than anything else. The management seems to go on as a layer under taht position. That rotates regularly.

Each County 'Province' has a Grand Master as do the States in the US have Grand Masters , and they seem to rotate but not so regularly as the Masters in local Lodges.

Local Lodge changes Master each year. The Provincial and Grand Lodges are more into the management of Masonry and by nessecity are in the job longer.

Remember , no one get paid for any of this, apart from expenses.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So what, exactly are the Grand Master's duties and responsibilities, and in what way(s) would he influence the activities of his jurisdiction? Why is it by necessity that the higher office levels have a longer tenure?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hahahaha, you have got to be kidding! No one has ever been doped, alcohol is not allowed in my lodge (at lodge functions, though when we dug the barbecue pit last weeked a few brews were quaffed), though coffee flows pretty freely.

My lodge is growing by leaps and bounds, by free men, coming othte doors of their own free will and accord. Claims to the contrary, such as yours, necros, simply serve to provide ample proof of the tinfoil hat that is slightly askew on your head at this moment.

Keeps up the good work. You make masonry look real good.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Drugging drinks?, police in my state were forced recently to admit that after years of warning people that drink spiking was real that there had not been one confirmed tox scan to indicate that anyone here had ever had there drinks spiked with anything stronger than alcohol.

Don't beleive everything your told.

The lodge is open to anyone who beleives in god, as are the Rosecrucians.

If you can trust yourself, why not give it a try.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

How have you "seen" this? You (like myself) are not even a Mason, so how could you make such an outlandish statement? The second part of being used on non-Masons....again, where do you get that information?

My guess? Paranoid speculation...

As for the rise in "doping" cases. Are you referring to athletes who are taking enhancement drugs? Are you referring to "date rape" drugs used on women? The fact that you would take something so vague as this and try and attribute it to Masons is....well, just plain silly. Maybe we can add global warming, increases in male patten balding, or even the fact that the moon is moving away from the Earth all to Mason activities.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
So what, exactly are the Grand Master's duties and responsibilities, and in what way(s) would he influence the activities of his jurisdiction? Why is it by necessity that the higher office levels have a longer tenure?

let me give you the link to just the Charity section of United Grand Lodge of England. As you will see the administration alone requires a long time and some detailed learning.
www.grandcharity.co.uk...

Masonic Relief Grants originally provided help for poor and distressed Freemasons and the making of Masonic Relief Grants is still one of the primary activities of The Grand Charity. The Grand Charity also provides financial support, when needed, to the other three main Masonic charities.
More information

Non-Masonic charities now receive a large part of The Grand Charity's annual allocation of grants. Since 1983, more than �22 million has been given to non-Masonic charitable causes.
More information

Hospices in England and Wales also receive support every year. Over the past 20 years The Grand Charity has given in excess of �4.8 million to hospices. This is in addition to the considerable sums raised by Freemasons around the country in support of their local hospices.
More information

Emergency Relief Grants are given throughout the year at the discretion of the President of The Grand Charity. Since 1981 over �1 million has been given to support relief efforts for victims of disasters worldwide.
More information

The Relief Chest Scheme is also administered by The Grand Charity. The Scheme offers individual accounts that can be used to accumulate funds collected by Masonic Lodges for charitable purposes. The funds are pooled in order to earn a higher interest rate and tax relief on donations can be claimed centrally.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you think that the use of Benzodiazopines by Masons is outlandish then you might want to tell the staff at Guys Hospital Toxicology Lab in London or have a quiet word in private with any certified psychiatrist.
As for me "never being a Mason" true, but only because I refused the initiation.
As far as saying I could therefore know nothing about Freemasonry, well that�s a bit like saying a fox that's survived over dozen hunts knows nothing about fox-hunting because he hasn't got a red coat.

I live with a constant sate of harassment wherever I go - less so now I'm in a relatively non-Masonic country but it's still here to a lesser extent.

The reason this society remains so tight lipped about everything is because they are the in large criminals or dim-witted accomplices - I have seen it first hand.
Most of the Masonic posters on this board at least have an inkling as to the truths behind my statements, otherwise they would just ignore this forum all together - heck we might as well change the name from "Secret Societies" to just plain "Freemasonry."

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

If you think that the use of Benzodiazopines by Masons is outlandish then you might want to tell the staff at Guys Hospital Toxicology Lab in London or have a quiet word in private with any certified psychiatrist.

No, thanks, we will leave that to you. NO REGULAR LODGE OF MASONS USES DRUGS as a part of anything. Period. You can claim it till the cows come home, but even the most die hard antimason, Mike Gentry and William D. Rice (both evangelical former masons) will tell you that drugs are never used. There is no need. Now, after 600 years or so of masonry, were this true, it would have come out, and not from the mouth/keyboard of a certifiable nutcase... thanks for playing, though, necros.

As for me "never being a Mason" true, but only because I refused the initiation.

There is NO LODGE OF REGULAR MASONS that tries to force anyone to join. Your continued claims to the contrary, 600 years of masonry, and even the most die hard antimason, Mike Gentry and William D. Rice (both evangelical former masons) will tell you that no force or cooercion is used to get men into masonry. They flock to the doors and ask, witness the many that have asked here on this forum how to join.

Oh, and necros? How about telling us the name of the lodge, the names of the men who tried to "force" you to join, the city its in and the years that this supposedly happened? You know, facts? Or is that tinfoil hat on too tight again?

As far as saying I could therefore know nothing about Freemasonry, well that�s a bit like saying a fox that's survived over dozen hunts knows nothing about fox-hunting because he hasn't got a red coat.

Well.... you DON'T know anything about masonry, and the more you post about drug use, forced petitions, destroyed TOILETS, ranks, the 28th degree, etc etc etc, the more it is clear you have no clue whatsoever.

I live with a constant sate of harassment wherever I go - less so now I'm in a relatively non-Masonic country but it's still here to a lesser extent.

Oh, you are soooooo important that masons follow you all over the world just to harass you, eh? And, what is it that makes you so darn important that a lodge of masons just can't exist without your presence in our ranks? necros, you are a kook of the first water... NO ONE IS EVER FORCED TO JOIN A LODGE, NO ONE IS EVER DRUGGED TO JOIN A LODGE, MASONS DO NOT FOLLOW GUYS AROUND AND HARRASS THEM... we just don't.

Masonry is about making good men better, and based on what I have seen of your posts, i can't imagine why anyone would a) care about you; b) want you in a lodge; or c) waste time destroying your toilet... but I will be glad to send you a roll of heavy duty tinfoil for your hats...

The reason this society remains so tight lipped about everything is because they are the in large criminals or dim-witted accomplices - I have seen it first hand.

Actially, its because there is no there.... there. Tight lipped... sheesh.

Most of the Masonic posters on this board at least have an inkling as to the truths behind my statements, otherwise they would just ignore this forum all together - heck we might as well change the name from "Secret Societies" to just plain "Freemasonry."

actually, I have debunked that lie before, and will do so one more time, just for those who have tuned in late. The reason we waste time responding to you is because we, I, do not want someone to come across your posts, and, not knowing any better, actually think there might be a shred of coherence or truth to them... ignoring pendantic twaddle like yours is what we have done for a hundred years, but these days, we do not ignore it any longer, for lies that go unanswered, in this society, are considered to have a possibility of truth in them.

Therefore, no matter how silly or ridiculous your claims, there will be some mason, me, Masonic Light, Mirthful Me, LTD, Masked Avatar or any one of twenty or so other masons right here to show what a fool and how ridiculous your posts are... just so there is no confusion, because I can see you claiming: see, it must be true, they don't reply....

And I must note for the record that I find it interesting your complaint about masons responding to hate filled lies told about us... why is it that folks like you always think that you are the only ones that should be able or allowed to speak?

Free speech cuts BOTH WAYS. You are allowed to post your psychotic lies, and we are allowed to rebut them with the shining light of truth... seems fair to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join