It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting I just noticed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Shooting today, New Moon tonight.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here's a list of randomly selected school shooters/killers. I had done this random selection to look at another value a while back and found some things that were rather surprising. There's nothing to the order and am just curious of the turn out. Percentage is percentage of moon exposed at time of the event (based on CT). For help visualizing a specific percentage: www.calendar-365.com... Number in parentheses is number of event on graph.

Michael Carneal--12/1/1997--waxing--3% (3)
Andrew Wurst--4/24/1998--waning--5% (4)
Eric Houston--5/1/1992--waning--1% (2)
Barry Loukaitis--2/2/1996--waxing--96% (12)
Anthony Barbaro--12/30/1974--waning--96% (13)
Jamie Rouse--11/15/1995--waning 47% (10)
Jacob Davis--5/19/1998--waning--44% (9)
Nathan Ferris--3/2/1987--waxing--9% (5)
Luke Woodham--10/1/1997--new moon--

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyrefly
reply to post by WhiteAlice

We notice the 1% in the list above. We were investigating dysphoria and luteal phenomenon relating to James Holmes on 3 Dec 2012 at Yahoo Groups: preventionbetterthancure.

I would definitely encourage an expansion on what I have found if you all have the time. There does seem to be a correlation and, with an increased sample size, it will cause it to either lose the plateauing when plotted or increase it. I created this random sample in order to look at the variable of IQ. Only two failed to have decided positive confirmation of superior or better intelligence within the information that I could find on each of them. Finding that information was tough but if they were of "superior" intelligence, it was generally noted by the press for its "shock value", I'm sure.

The Secret Service attempted to create a profile of the school shooters in the 90's but was unable to. I think that they may have failed to see that there is no single profile but possibly two profiles. I also, out of sheer curiosity, grabbed quotes from the shooters or descriptions of their attitudes, where I could. It was interesting to see that a couple of the full moon shooters had what I guess could be described as having a superiority complex at the least. They were more self centered in their perceptions of themselves in relation to the rest of the world. Interestingly enough, two of the new moon shooters who I was also able to gather more specific information on, felt more helpless within society and were acting out in an attempt to change society. 2 out of 4 or 5 doesn't mean much but those not included in that count simply lacked additional available information and were NOT eliminated for having a contrary to the expected attitude. This would be something else that, if I had the time, I would really like to see expanded upon to see if it holds true through an increased sample size. If these were mostly smart kids, then having the moon influence them, at least subconsciously, should not be unexpected. It may not be a luteal type of effect but a more symbolic one where the new moon may represent a shame for their actions (guessing!) and the full moon would be doing it in the full light of the moon--megalomania.

I truly hope someone looks into this.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phyrefly
Keyword search at preventionbetterthancure will retrieve the documented case of Asperger's whose first symptom was not even documented by Asperger himself, but by a Russian, Sukhareva, in 1926. That symptom was lack of empathy, which would correlate with your observation, above. Then too, we also were looking at the Holmes case through a perpetrator's lens. However, as we have stated on that list: "That primal feeling through which human regulation comes under the sway of daemonic rhythm, dissolving the vitreous resistance of law in the undulating ether of the cosmic pulse." (Ludwig Klages).

After reviewing all of the shooters in my sample, I would say it's not Apserger's. Although those with Asperger's may appear to lack empathy, in reality, they do not. They are highly capable of empathy. It's just issues having with demonstrated empathy. One of the things that I noticed in my sample was a prevalence of hearing voices and other seemingly complex psychotic behaviors. For instance, I believe it was Michael Carneal who would swing himself from furniture to furniture to avoid stepping on the ground for fear of demons that would get him if he touched ground. Andrew Wurst reported that he and everyone else on the planet were already dead and believed that the government was programming people through the use of what he called "time tablets". Michael Carneal, Luke Woodham, Andrew Wurst, Kip Kinkel, and TJ Solomon all reportedly had begun to hear voices just months before each of their attacks. Many of them claimed to not know why they did it almost immediately after the fact and were as seemingly shocked with their own actions as everyone else. It's quite peculiar. Only Luke Woodham and Scott Pennington possessed any seeming comprehension of their actions. Scott Pennington shot two of his school staff in order to become eligible for the death penalty. Luke Woodham had this to say:

I am not insane. I am angry. I killed because people like me are mistreated every day. I did this to show society, push us and we will push back...All throughout my life, I was ridiculed, always beaten, always hated. Can you, society, truly blame me for what I do? Yes, you will...It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream of sheer agony, saying that if you can't pry your eyes open, if I can't do it through pacifism, if I can't show you through the displaying of intelligence, then I will do it with a bullet.

Michael Hernandez's journals are an interesting look into what was going on in the young man's mine before he stabbed a friend to death in school. He also seemed to have an intent as he wrote (writing was barely legible at this point) "the world be what it was meant to be after this." I located no explanation for what he meant by that entry. Hope this brings some insight into those who would be capable of doing such acts. Trying to establish why through a perpetrator's lens is good; however, I think that many of these young men most likely suffered a psychotic break at some point and it combined with the natural hormonal imbalances of teenhood. Holmes and Lanza were both different in that they were outside of this period.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If the Unconscious takes it good sweet time in digesting the news, then in the timelessness of the Unconscious, none can predict just when an unscrolling jack-booted Unconscious will react. This is where Lanza and Holmes do not differ: the Jungian quicunx coming into consciousness. The moon phase-luteal hormone cortisol connection in males would thus tend to defuse any gender bias. We do not require Fenton, Holmes's shrink, to elucidate what medication Holmes was taking, (because[italics]) the luteal phase has traditionally been aligned with female reproduction. On a speculative trajectory, one may wish to come up with a handfull of drugs that Holmes was taking to see if they link to cortisol and gene expression in any way. We have already shown evidence of the cortisol connection with the male, Yakurimba's, kuru. The physician was ambiguous about using cortisol (that is to say, cortisone, which turns into cortisol) for Yakurimba's malady, because of heart-sound rubs that could be heard (from three feet away[italics]) from the patient. We have already shown that, while the media's puppet, an ex-FBI profiler, was soothsaying the hostages in suggesting that there is no link between Asperger's and murder, the Asperger's-murder study was setting at Pubmed (National Library of Medicine). That report we have already linked with Heidegger's Tool Being and the concepts, "presence-at-hand" and "readiness-at-hand." These concepts link well with Sandy Hook: apparently most or all of the children were inside classrooms, while they, unlike the adults, were sure to go to heaven, because they were under the age of twelve, the adults in the hallway, would remain questionable. The concept "accountable" comes in here, because Lanza's brother worked for Ernst and Jones. Is it simply a coincidence that Shchekochikhin happens to live in the same apartment building as does Holmes and Paul Klebnikov tracked a massive shipment of unaccounted for aluminum to Ernst and Jones in California? Yuri Shchekochikhin was also a journalist, and his death was assumed by many to be poisoning with thallium. We are still waiting for the results of Arafat's polonium auropsy. Just as the Bat Creek Stone points to forgery at Sandy Hook (the Lost Tribe of Israel) so too does the threatening phone call to Rosa de Lima church (Catholic saints that certainly know how to take self-inflicted punsihment). A comparison twixt Judaism and Catholicism on this accountablity conecpt may reveal some intriguing parameters, especially post-Vatican II. Suggested reading: C.G. Jung, Why I Am Not a Catholic. Suggested geographical study: Sandy Hook, Tennessee. Suggested study of the use/abuse of a Chinese invention to remove Indigenous people: Davy Crockett/Daniel Boone/General George Armstrong Custer.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Adding yet another piece to a huge and complicated puzzle...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

I joined this group after researching moon phases / school shootings. Wondering if there was a connection, and came across this thread. It's a bit dated now, but there was another shooting just yesterday in a suburb (I think) of Seattle, Washington. I noticed it was the day after a new moon. Anyone interested in resurrecting this thread??

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kakrpa

You're correct. It was the day after the New Moon. Technically, you just resurrected this thread.

lunaf.com...

However, another shooting this year at Reynolds High School, occurred on June 10, 2014. That date was not on the day or within two days of a new or full moon so that one kind of negates it.

www.calendar-12.com...

Elliot Rodger would be another one offhand. His spree occurred on May 23, 2014, which was a crescent moon night. Again, no match.

www.calendar-12.com...

Was definitely worth a look and review though.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The moon phase looks like the horns of a bull that relates to El and is related to Saturn. The Saturnian Cult.

Everything the Elite do, wars, false flags etc, has a deeper meaning. It is always in some way connected with the planets, especially Saturn. Here is a thread i made the other day about Santos Bonacci, i reckon this guy is right on the money in his hypotheses. The video i have put up is about the connection between ancient god's and the planet's and it is well worth a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join