It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting I just noticed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, not to be debunking but I was curious about the "Something interesting I just noticed"

So I did a little digging and found this...
From the West Coast to the Recent shooting in the Midwest in Colorado (I'll explain why I stopped there, below). I gathered the date, plus the number of fatalities + injuries = total victims and then added the phase of the moon.

05-20-2012 6+1=7 waxing Sliver
11-29-2009 4+1=5 Waxing Gibbous
05-21-1998 4+25=29 Waining Crescent
05-01-1992 4+10=14 Waxing Sliver
09-06-2011 5+7 =12 gibbous Waxing
01-17-1998 6+29=35 Waining Gibbous
04-02-2012 7+3=10 Waxing Gibbous
02-16-1988 7+4=11 Waining Sliver
01-30-2006 8+0=8 Waxing Sliver
10-14-2011 8+1=9 Waining Full
12-18-1997 5+2=7 Waining Gibbous
07-18-1984 22+19=41 Waining Gibbous
06-20-1994 5+23=28 Waxing Gibbous
02-12-2007 6+4=10 Waning Crescent
03-25-2006 7+2=9 Waning Crescent
07-01-1993 9+6=15 Waxing Full
01-08-2011 6+13-19 Waxing Crescent
04-20-1999 15+24=39 Waxing Crescent
12-14-1993 4+1=5 Waxing Sliver
07/20/2012 12+58=70 Waning Sliver

I see nothing, now admittedly I am not one for statistics and this is only a cursory glance but do you see anything out of the ordinary? Anything higher than say 50%? I don't, and not enough to keep going I mean only 4 out of 20 were the same moon a waxing sliver which is no better 20% even if I added the most recent shooting that comes to around 23%.

The dates and places are pretty spread out so if someone else wants to further this they can. I just became bored and sad, but not because I found no correlation (but because of the subject)!

Here is the moon calendar I used and the shootings along with some myths about mass shootings...
Moon Phases by date Calendar
Map of Mass Shootings in the United States
10 Myths about mass shootings

It is an interesting coincidence and observation but not a pattern...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Intriguing. I've been led to have a look at these shootings in a bit more detail, though sadly some of the associated territory re: occult phenomena & those who operate in the shadows cast by such activity, is quite hideous to reflect upon, not to mention the nature of the actual shootings, which is simply horrendous.

I pray each time I come across this subject - that the same forces driving people to orchestrate and carry out such abominations never afflict the well-being of my family. Quite a selfish prayer, but understandable I suppose. These lines of thought always lead me to greater compassion towards those caught up in the monstrous cycles of school & public mass-murders in the USA, and yes, of course I pray for them too, despite being so far removed from all you guys & gals across the pond... I have friends in Texas, and they have lovely children - they were thinking to possibly keep their kids off school today in case anything shady went down as a result of the whole Mayan calendar nonsense (it was just a calendar folks..)

Random coincidence (yes, they do exist) - turns out that the little boy who came from England, who died in the latest shooting at Newtown, was fond of looking at the moon (it was listed as one of the quirky things that his parents will remember him by). It made me tearful immediately, as my own little boy loves catching sight of the moon, when we're driving, or on looking out of his bedroom window - on reading this feature of the young victim's experience, and that he died in the arms of his favourite teaching assistant at Sandy Hook (Mrs Murphy), I was instantly transferred into a 'empathic' state of mind, became very emotional, imagining my own little boy being taken away so terribly.

Dreadful for all concerned, simply awful, and I hope that sometime soon a solution to the ENTIRE issue is found; for the betterment of Humanity, and the protection of innocents.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Very interesting, Indeed. It makes me want too check the exact times of each tragedy as well. Good catch!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct forum so mods feel free to move this if necessary. I was wondering about the moon phases of when the Aurora Colorado shooting occurred as compared to the Newtown shootings and look what I found.

Aurora Shootings July 20th

Your not the only one

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by AuranVector

I am not sure i see your point.

The Kabbalah reference is just that, a reference found in the Greater Key of Solomon which relates to the phases of the moon and in particular "Evil" rituals. Since the Kabbalah is one of the more commonly followed "Occult" philosophies it made sense to check against its information.

As for the Necronomicon, your right, but Crowley's involvement in the occult goes too deep to simply assume that every word and piece has nothing to do with his own beliefs on the subject.

I guess I didn’t make myself clear. I have no argument with your quotes from “The Greater Key of Solomon”:

“That is why the time from the New unto the Full Moon is proper for performing any of the experiments of which we have spoken above.”

I agree. The period of the New Moon to the Full Moon is normally used to plant seeds or to grow something.

“But in her decrease or wane it is good for War, Disturbance, and Discord. Likewise the period when she is almost deprived of light, is proper for experiments of invisibility, and of Death.”

I agree. The Last Quarter (or Waning Crescent phase) is used to get rid of things.

As an example, Princess Diana was murdered on August 31, 1997 during the Dark Moon when the moon was in the royal sign of Leo (Tropical zodiac). It just happened to be an excellent time (astrologically) to get rid of someone.

In common parlance, the terms Dark Moon and New Moon are used interchangeably.

However, in Magick there is an important distinction between the two.

In Magick, the term "Dark Moon" is used to denote the Waning Moon as it reaches its moment of greatest darkness:

“ Likewise the period when she is almost deprived of light, is proper for experiments of invisibility, and of Death.”

Your comment below is puzzling:

“As for the Necronomicon, you're right, but Crowley's involvement in the occult goes too deep to simply assume that every word and piece has nothing to do with his own beliefs on the subject.”

It seems by this statement that you think Crowley had something to do with the Necronomicon.

Which version of the Necronomicon do you have?

Aleister Crowley had nothing to do with the Necronomicon. The Necronomicon is a fictional work referred to by Lovecraft. It did not exist until “Simon” & LK Barnes created it.

edit on 21-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Ok, not to be debunking but I was curious about the "Something interesting I just noticed"

From the West Coast to the Recent shooting in the Midwest in Colorado (I'll explain why I stopped there, below). I gathered the date, plus the number of fatalities + injuries = total victims and then added the phase of the moon.

I see nothing, now admittedly I am not one for statistics and this is only a cursory glance but do you see anything out of the ordinary? Anything higher than say 50%? I don't, and not enough to keep going I mean only 4 out of 20 were the same moon a waxing sliver which is no better 20% even if I added the most recent shooting that comes to around 23%.

The dates and places are pretty spread out so if someone else wants to further this they can. I just became bored and sad, but not because I found no correlation (but because of the subject)!

Here is the moon calendar I used and the shootings along with some myths about mass shootings...

The last item on your list is "07/20/2012 12+58=70 Waning Sliver" is wrong. It was not a Waning Sliver, it was a Waxing Sliver.

Would you care to explain why you list them the way you did?

I'm going to check out your sources.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

The last item on your list is "07/20/2012 12+58=70 Waning Sliver" is wrong. It was not a Waning Sliver, it was a Waxing Sliver.

Would you care to explain why you list them the way you did?

I'm going to check out your sources.

Correction then, the last date was Waxing Sliver which was a typo because the count was the same at 4 and 20% or 23% if you add the last incident.

No reason I did the list like I did, why do you ask? I was just moving across the map and typing out the information. Heading from West to East no real reason.

Sure go for it. If you get anywhere near more than 50% let me know! Around 20% seems average for a cycle that is approximately 30 days...
edit on 21-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Thank you for going through the charts. This was not about all mass murders being based on the moon it was more about the potential occult significance.

I would be more interested in those that resulted in child deaths, were followed by massive calls for gun control, and were suspected as potentially mind control operations such as Jared Loughner, Aurora, Adam Lanza due to their backgrounds.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Your right, don't know why i wrote Crowley.

How bout a little Aztec, they were into sacrifice yes?

Not that this has anything to do with sacrifice, or the moon, i just like the philosophy...

At the heart of Nahua philosophy stands the thesis that there exists a single, dynamic, vivifying, eternally self-generating and self-regenerating sacred power, energy or force: "The real meaning of [teotl] is spirit -- a concentration of power as a sacred and impersonal force".

This force, this essence, is total in its existence. All that is and all that can be is, at its source, composed of this essence. So vast is this essence that no being can truly comprehend all of it, and so it is distilled, filtered down into components that we can understand and believe in.

Teotl continually generates and regenerates as well as permeates, encompasses, and shapes the cosmos as part of its endless process of self-generation-and--regeneration. That which humans commonly understand as nature -- e.g. heavens, earth, rain, humans, trees, rocks, animals, etc. -- is generated by teotl, from teotl as one aspect, facet, or moment of its endless process of self-generation-and-regeneration.

There is no end to the essence, and as such there is no beginning. Time, life/death, the duality of existence that we see as balance is ultimately just the cycle of generation and regeneration of essence. Everything that exists reflects this supreme integration of all things. Life contains the seed of death; death, the fertile, energizing seed of life.

Skulls simultaneously symbolize death and life, since life springs from the bones of the dead. Flesh simultaneously symbolizes life and death, since death arises from the flesh of the living. The faces are thus neither-alive-nor-dead-yet-both-alive-and-dead all at once.

Essence is not a thing, it is an event, a dream that goes on and on for eternity. Like dreams all thing are possible in essence, and anything that can be expressed will be expressed...eventually. It neither conceives death as inherently evil and life as inherently good nor advocates the conquest of death or the search for eternal life.

...everybody and everything is an aspect of a grand, single, overriding unity. Separate beings and objects do not exist--that is an illusion peculiar to human beings. In daily life we divide up our environment into discrete units so that we can talk about it and manipulate it for our benefit. But it is an error to assume that the diversity we create in our lives is the way reality is actually structured ... everything is connected at a deeper level, part of the same basic substratum of being... The universe is a deified, seamless totality

In day to day terms all of this settles into the general unity of creation/destruction. Energy builds and breaks down at the same time, The essence of all things is in motion even if those things never seem to move.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What I find more odd, is the fact that nothing seems to happen on During the full moon or New moon... well nothing that has been posted or discussed here.

With more than a decade of law enforcement experience, I have always believed the full moon and new moon brought out a different kind of crazy to the streets...

Perhaps then, the people who go on these shooting spree's are not so crazy afterall.. just bewitched.....

Except for these true nutters.....

March 11, 2009
Winnenden, Germany - Full Moon

Sept. 28, 2004
Carmen de Patagones, Argentina - Day before full moon

April 26, 2002
Erfurt, Germany - Day before full moon

The last 2 were probably over eager over achievers...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Yes thank you fried. You understood my point perfectly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Correction then, the last date was Waxing Sliver which was a typo because the count was the same at 4 and 20% or 23% if you add the last incident.

No reason I did the list like I did, why do you ask? I was just moving across the map and typing out the information. Heading from West to East no real reason.

Sure go for it. If you get anywhere near more than 50% let me know! Around 20% seems average for a cycle that is approximately 30 days...

Now I understand why there is no order to the list.

I thank you for putting together this list, it gave me a starting point.

However there are errors:

Item 1.) 5-20-2012 is a New Moon/Solar Eclipse instead of a Waxing Sliver.

Item 4.) 5-01-1992 is a Dark Moon -- day before the New Moon, instead of a Waxing Sliver.

Item 6.) 1-17-1998 is the wrong date for the Cleveland Elementary School Shooting.

It happened on Jan 17, 1989 when the moon was Waxing Gibbous, instead of Waning Gibbous.

Item 8.) 2-16-1988 is a Dark Moon – day before the New Moon, instead of just a Waning Sliver or Crescent.

Item 10.) 14-10-2011 is the wrong date for the Seal Beach Shooting. There was confusion in the media.

It’s actually 12-10-2011 (Wednesday). It’s the only Full Moon on the list.

Item 16.) 1-07-1993 is a Waxing Gibbous – two days before the Full Moon, instead of
Waxing Full.

Item 18.) 4-20-1999 Not clear on the number injured at Columbine.
I have 21 injured, you have 24 injured. ???

Item 19.) 12-14-1993 Is a Waxing Crescent – day after the New Moon, just what we were looking for. It’s buried as just a “Waxing Sliver.”

Item 20.) 07-20-2012 Is a Waxing Crescent – day after the New Moon, not a Waning Sliver.

edit on 22-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by where2oceansmeet
What I find more odd, is the fact that nothing seems to happen on During the full moon or New moon... well nothing that has been posted or discussed here.

With more than a decade of law enforcement experience, I have always believed the full moon and new moon brought out a different kind of crazy to the streets...

Perhaps then, the people who go on these shooting spree's are not so crazy afterall.. just bewitched.....

Except for these true nutters.....

March 11, 2009
Winnenden, Germany - Full Moon

Sept. 28, 2004
Carmen de Patagones, Argentina - Day before full moon

April 26, 2002
Erfurt, Germany - Day before full moon

The last 2 were probably over eager over achievers...

Yes, I'm about to post what I've found with just 22 cases -- I just have to write it out.

Twenty-two cases aren't going to satisfy a statistician, it's only about a third of the mass shootings in the US alone.

Someone needs to do a survey of all known mass shootings worldwide.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Looks like I’ll have to split this info into two posts.

I had great fun looking over the Moon info from 22 mass shootings (this includes the 20 shootings from abeverage’s post).

As I posted before, 22 cases are not going to satisfy a statistician, but nonetheless some interesting patterns do emerge even with this small number of cases. Whether or not these patterns survive a larger survey remains to be seen.

One of the cases used (Thurston High School Shooting in Springfield, Oregon) took place on two consecutive days. This is why there’s Moon data for 23 days.

The 15 yr old shooter killed his parents on 20 May 1998. The next day, on 21 May 1998 he went to his school. Twenty-six shot – 4 dead (includes parents), 22 injured.

I used the Tropical zodiac and the Equal House system (many astrologers use Placidus, but I do not consider it the most accurate). I erected Event charts for each shooting day.
If I had had birth data for all the shooters & the shot, it would have been interesting to see the transits formed to their birth charts. Neither do I have the time to undertake such a project.

Most of these shootings happened either in the Last Quarter (Waning Crescent) or the First Quarter (Waxing Crescent) when the Moon is reflecting the least light. The shootings seem to cluster around the Dark Moon or New Moon:

Thirteen shootings happened during a Crescent Moon, included are:

One case happened during a New Moon combined with a Solar Eclipse.

Two cases happened during a Dark Moon, just one day before the New Moon.

Four cases happened just one day after the New Moon. This is what we were looking for:

14 Dec 1993 (Chuck E Cheese),30 Jan 2006 (Goleta Postal), 20 July 2012 (Aurora Theatre), 14 Dec 2012 (Sandy Hook School).
I found the Chuck E Cheese Shooting especially interesting.

It happened in Aurora, Colorado 19 years before the infamous Aurora Theatre Shooting and it happened on Dec 14, the same month & day as the Sandy Hook Shooting.

Not only that but it shared the same Moon phase (one day after New Moon) as both the Aurora Theatre & Sandy Hook shootings. Interesting coincidences.

Only one Full Moon shooting, the Seal Beach Shooting of 12 Oct 2011.

ELEVEN shootings happened when the Moon was in a FIXED star sign:

Four during Taurus (Fixed Earth), three during Leo (Fixed Fire), two during Scorpio (Fixed Water), and two during Aquarius (Fixed Air).

Six shootings each happened in Cardinal signs and Mutable signs.

Three shootings happened in Pisces (Mutable Water) which I found interesting because Pisces is the natural sign of the 12th House of Endings.

None of these shootings happened during Moon in Virgo (Mutable Earth).

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

SIXTEEN shootings happened when the Moon was BELOW the horizon.

Only seven shootings happened when the Moon was above the horizon.

As far as the Moon transiting certain Houses in the Event chart, the only interesting thing I noticed was that neither the 9th House or 11th House were transited in 22 cases.

The Moon was more apt to be transiting the First Quadrant (1st, 2nd, 3rd Houses) than any other part of the chart – 9 shootings:

3rd House of Communication – 4 Shootings.
2nd House of Resources, fully aspects 8th House of Death – 3 Shootings.
1st House of the Face, Body, Personality – 2 Shootings.

The 2nd House & 8th House of Death (as a pair) were affected in 5 Shootings.

Most of these shootings happened in Jan (3), May (4), July (4), Dec (4).
None in this batch happened in August.

FIVE of these shootings happened on the 20th day of the month.
Three on the 14th day of the month.
Two shootings each on the 1st and the 18th days respectively.

Twenty of these shootings happened either in the Rockies or West of the Rockies:
Nine in California
Four in Washington State
One in Oregon
Three in Colorado
One in Utah
One in Arizona
One in Nevada

Two of these shootings happened on the East Coast:
One in New York (Long Island Rail Shooting 7 Dec 1993 [Pearl Harbor Day] – 25 shot)
One in Newtown, CT (Sandy Hook School)

Since 20 of these shootings came from abeverage’s list, the distribution of the shootings may have been focused on the West Coast. I haven’t had a chance to look at all 60 plus mass shootings in the US.

In only nine of these 22 cases, was the shooter taken alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Now I understand why there is no order to the list.

I thank you for putting together this list, it gave me a starting point.

However there are errors:

Item 1.) 5-20-2012 is a New Moon/Solar Eclipse instead of a Waxing Sliver.

Item 4.) 5-01-1992 is a Dark Moon -- day before the New Moon, instead of a Waxing Sliver.

Item 6.) 1-17-1998 is the wrong date for the Cleveland Elementary School Shooting.

It happened on Jan 17, 1989 when the moon was Waxing Gibbous, instead of Waning Gibbous.

Item 8.) 2-16-1988 is a Dark Moon – day before the New Moon, instead of just a Waning Sliver or Crescent.

Item 10.) 14-10-2011 is the wrong date for the Seal Beach Shooting. There was confusion in the media.

It’s actually 12-10-2011 (Wednesday). It’s the only Full Moon on the list.

Item 16.) 1-07-1993 is a Waxing Gibbous – two days before the Full Moon, instead of
Waxing Full.

Item 18.) 4-20-1999 Not clear on the number injured at Columbine.
I have 21 injured, you have 24 injured. ???

Item 19.) 12-14-1993 Is a Waxing Crescent – day after the New Moon, just what we were looking for. It’s buried as just a “Waxing Sliver.”

Item 20.) 07-20-2012 Is a Waxing Crescent – day after the New Moon, not a Waning Sliver.

edit on 22-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

Hey thanks for all the corrections! I did ZERO double checking and was doing it on a lark as there ZERO possibility that there is a connection above 50% (or random) between the moon and the shootings...

And your results?

Sorry an edit here as I didn't read what you posted to the OP.....

Hmmm still sounds pretty random, which is what a coincidences is, with no clear pattern. I would be willing to bet there is no model or outcome to predicting the next one other than random chance. And if you want to get nitty gritty, was a crescent 1 day after half moon or 3, as "technically" there isn't a "Sliver Moon" only a Crescent Moon which can be any point from half moon to new moon or from new to half leading to a full moon.

I remember reading that for every positive study about things like the effects of a Full Moon there can be just as many negative ones. But unless a large majority of these crimes occurred around a certain phase it is only an interesting coincidence.
edit on 23-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
If you know something about moon phases please add your analysis. This discovery freaked me out a bit.

Maybe the New moon triggers the programming response! There have been many to assert that these shootings are the results of some manchurian candidates! I have been thinking that maybe the programming is'nt enough to get these people to act in this nefarious way but enough to get them to dress a certain way and go to a location, then some other contracted killer does his thing leaving the patsy there to take the blame! this is just a thought! I realize there has to be more then two of these to show a pattern so i expect there to be at least one more! A big one during the next phase or saturday the 29th! Though I would think there would be better chance to cause extreame casualties on the night of december 31st on new yours eve! What ever day this goes down I hope to God I am wrong and that someone stops them if it does happen next time! Remain vigalent ATS, Keep your eyes open and cameras on!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi, this thread has really developed into a very interesting one.

Following the last couple of posts I have looked at the remaining mass shootings of the list on the site (Map of mass shootings) and completed the list regarding the star signs and moon phases.

I have come up with this list, placing the killings in chronological order:

No Date Moon phase Sign Element Status
1 08-20-1982 Waxing crescent Leo fire fixed
2 06-29-1984 New moon Cancer water cardinal
3 07-18-1984 Waning gibbous Cancer water cardinal
4 04-23-1987 Waning crescent Taurus earth fixed
5 02-16-1988 Dark moon Aquarius water fixed
6 01-17-1989 Waxing gibbous Capricorn earth cardinal
7 09-14-1989 Full moon Virgo earth mutable
8 06-18-1990 Waning crescent Gemini air mutable
9 10-16-1991 Waxing first quarter Libra air cardinal
10 11-14-1991 Waxing first quarter Scorpio water fixed
11 05-01-1992 Dark moon Taurus earth fixed
12 10-15-1992 Waning gibbous Libra air cardinal
13 07-01-1993 Waxing gibbous Cancer water cardinal
14 08-06-1993 Waning gibbous Leo fire fixed
15 12-07-1993 New moon Sagittarius fire mutable
16 12-14-1993 Waxing crescent Sagittarius fire mutable
17 06-20-1994 Waxing gibbous Gemini air mutable
18 04-03-1995 Waxing crescent Aries fire cardinal
19 02-09-1996 Waning gibbous Aquarius water fixed
20 09-15-1997 Waxing gibbous Virgo earth mutable
21 12-18-1997 Waning gibbous Sagittarius fire mutable
22 03-06-1998 Waxing first quarter Pisces water mutable
23 03-24-1998 Waning crescent Aries fire cardinal
24 05-21-1998 Waning crescent Taurus earth fixed
25 04-20-1999 Waxing crescent Aries fire cardinal
26 07-29-1999 Full moon Leo fire fixed
27 09-15-1999 Waxing crescent Virgo earth mutable
28 12-30-1999 Waning last quarter Capricorn earth cardinal
29 12-26-2000 New moon Capricorn earth cardinal
30 02-05-2001 Waxing gibbous Aquarius water fixed
31 07-08-2003 Waxing gibbous Cancer water cardinal
32 12-08-2004 Waning crescent Sagittarius fire mutable
33 03-12-2005 Waxing crescent Pisces water mutable
34 01-30-2006 New moon Aquarius water fixed
35 03-25-2006 Waning crescent Aries fire cardinal
36 10-02-2006 Waxing gibbous Libra air cardinal
37 02-12-2007 Waning crescent Aquarius water fixed
38 04-16-2007 New moon Aries fire cardinal
39 10-07-2007 Waning crescent Libra air cardinal
40 02-14-2008 Waxing first quarter Aquarius water fixed
42 03-29-2009 Waxing crescent Aries fire cardinal
43 04-03-2009 Waxing first quarter Aries fire cardinal
44 11-05-2009 Waning gibbous Scorpio water fixed
45 11-29-2009 Waxing gibbous Sagittarius fire mutable
46 08-03-2010 Waning last quarter Leo fire fixed
47 01-08-2011 Waxing crescent Capricorn earth cardinal
48 09-06-2011 Waxing gibbous Virgo earth mutable
49 10-12-2011 Full moon Libra air cardinal
50 02-22-2012 New moon Pisces water mutable
51 04-02-2012 Waxing gibbous Aries fire cardinal
52 05-20-2012 New moon Taurus earth fixed
53 07-20-2012 Waxing crescent Cancer water cardinal
54 08-05-2012 Waning gibbous Leo fire fixed
55 12-14-2012 New moon Sagittarius fire mutable

I can´t get tabs in this list, does anyone know how to do this please let me know and I will correct.

I can´t see any particular pattern here though, perhaps anyone of you with greater skills than me can. Most events, 19, happened in fire signs.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Aurvandil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Perhaps you would be interested in this:

"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
Started on 5/2/2011 @ 02:15 AM

ETA:
Star and Flag by the way.

edit on 12/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: Edit To Add

Interesting concept and both interesting threads.

I just posted on the Duran Duran thread about 911, which was on a Tuesday, the next new moon was the following Monday, so at the time of the towers falling, it could be said ''there's a new moon on Monday''.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join