It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"and their SPEARS into pruning HOOKS." Joel 3:10, Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook & Spiritual Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"And they will turn their swords into plowshares and their SPEARS into pruning HOOKS." Joel 3:10
Swords and spears were the firearms of the day...but it is interesting that Lanza means "lance or spear" and, of course; we have "hook" from Sandy Hook. Is it possible that the tragedy was the result of dark forces at work to twist the words in the bible....dark forces either thru spiritual warfare or with the help of conspirators? Remember the quote from the Bible that says, "For we wrestle not against fkesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world; against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12 (KJV). And from the Book of Mormon, "Those who build up secret combinations seek to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and all people." Ether 8:25. We are witnessing spiritual warfare (demons vs humans) and the work of secret combinations (Illuminati/NWO and co-conspirators be they human or demonic). Your thoughts and comments are welcome.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The spear and hook connection is interesting, coincidence or not, but I don't know why you seem so certain this is coming from biblical forces. Obviously you believe in the Bible, but I would think even a believer would require more than this spear and hook thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I don't mean to insult you in any way but aren't we scraping the bottom of the barrel a little bit here??

I mean, you can find correlation anything...

You see what the illuminati did right there? britney Spears (a spear is a lance which becomes Lanza) and she's singing about "the hook up, as in sandy hook....

Peace
edit on 19-12-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Where did you find the meaning of "Lanza"?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

A previous thread mentioned that Lanza is spanish for "lance or spear". Re the first two posts....OK, it might be reaching but something this evil (to kill little children) has to be considered as either demonic (and the mentally ill are easily possessed) or the work of a dark conspiracy to further an agenda (gun control and eventual disarmament) and what better place to look for answers to these questions than the Bible and related books. As to the Joel quote it is one that we all are familiar and fits the ideal of a utopian post gun world.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
oh look, it's this thread again

have we become so desperate for conspiracies and the need for a boogie man we have to connect things that have nothing to do with one another?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

it might be reaching but something this evil (to kill little children) has to be considered as either demonic (and the mentally ill are easily possessed) or the work of a dark conspiracy to further an agenda

Don't discount those possibilities if you don't want to but you really should add a third: he was a murderer and the cause was psychological.

and what better place to look for answers to these questions than the Bible and related books.

Well I don't believe the Bible to be connected to anything supernatural myself, but if you believe this you should certainly continue to explore it and look for connections.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

English translation of lanza

A. f
(arma — en las lides) lance; (— arrojadiza) spear

B. m
(Chi) (delincuente) pickpocket, thief

Both could apply to him, he did thieve his Mums weapons apparently

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This whole shooting stinks, when you look at everything involved and the LIBOR connection and all the other inconsistancies. That and the "mental health" aspect of this coupled with the new DSM V making nearly everything a mental disease.

As it unfolded, I got the same "oh no" feeling about this as I did during the World Trade Center thing.

I have a very very bad feeling about this and what it's going to mean to all of us.

There is unspeakable evil afoot. The boot is about to come down even harder.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

There is no question that Adam Lanza was a mental case with huge psychological issues. That does not mean that all cases of "possession" in the bible were mentally ill (altho those people are probably easier to possess). Did you ever see the movie, The Exorcist? That was a true story except they changed it from a boy to a girl in the Georgetown area of Washington, DC. I dont except everything in the Bible as "sacrosanct"...because much of it is allegory and parables. For example, there is no way that the earth is 6000 yrs old as some believe from reading the Bible. As far as belief in GOD or a supernatural, intelligent being let me say this; there are three types of people; 1) the low to average IQ person who is impressionable and believes what they are told; 2) the above average IQ person who questions faith existentially and comes to the conclusion that religion is a fairytale; 3) the super intellectual person who has a superior knowledge of science and who concludes (as did Einstein) that the physical laws of nature proves that there is a Supreme Being (GOD). I know that the demons and the secret societies believe in God (they just chose to worship Lucifer).

edit on 19-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join