It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to speak on Gun Policy at 11:45 with MSM Coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't have much time to speak because I have to get ready for work. I wish I would be able to watch what Biden says live but since I'll probably miss it can you guys let me know what he's going to cover?
I've got my personal opinions but I don't have time to bring them in this. If you guys could discuss it and talk about it so I may add my input in after work that would be awesome. I hope some of you get a chance to watch it live. I'm going to make sure my grandpa does too. Already MSM is talking about closing gun shows... That's all I'm going to get into so far.

Anyways let me know what's up! Thanks =)

-Swing-

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Biden in charge of a gun policy think tank?

Why not put Jerry Falwell in charge of an abortion think tank?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

yeah i'll be surprised if the Brady family doesn't make an appearance. all the world is mad, that's all i can say any longer.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning OP, I'll find something better to do, perhaps change the kitty litter or scrub the toilet.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There are no words to describe the disgust I have for Joe Biden and it has nothing to do with him being VP, it goes way back to the 90's
The extent of my dislike for him may only be rivaled by my dislike for that lesbian Diane Feinstein

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

There's an oxymoron for you. Biden and think in the same sentence......

Des

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Who needs to listen to Biden speak all he is going to say is "government is here to save you" nevermind us selling guns,and other weapons to the rest of the world;.

Biden's gun policy is guns in the hands of the police, and military people have no rights.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
they are problay having Biden do it because he and pelosi have worked on AWB's before and probably have a good level of communication and simaler thought processes so thats my theory at least.this should give us a relitive idea to the scope and scale of what will most likely be there attempted new gun ban,weather or not it succeeds or not will really depend on the verbage of the bill so we will at least get more info at the press confrence to see how bad/good it looks depending on your view point

bostinno.com... __275801_274062_0__ss this is a link to the live stream when it starts
edit on 19-12-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

bostinno.com... this might also be from today but im having computer issues so if its wrong or old disregard
edit on 19-12-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

bostinno.com... this has a complete transcript and a link to the q and a afterwards so i guess this is what we were waiting for?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hmm... Succession time? You guys better buy up all your ammo, gun powder (Or know how to make it, sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate) and reloading tools, because the price of ammo is going up and soon there will be a tax a on it. I just watched Pies Morgan's smug face alien British face argue for gun control and cut off audience members that didn't share his same views, while trying to make pro-gun audience look like fools. He has no standing in what he said as he's only lived here for 6 years and isn't American so he can shove his face you know where.

I have a feeling this might be the new states rights issue if they move to ban all guns just like the "progressive republicans" wanted to ban slavery since it was so ingrained in our society. In the furture if all the gun owners started a civil war fighting the police state for something we believe is MORAL AND JUST. If we lost this war and gun control went into full effect under executive powers, than 200 years from now Any and all of us pro gun owners would be looked at with the same disdain as slave holders. Gooback from the future: "I can't believe these rebels would hold onto their stupid and ancient notions that guns don't cause violence, thank god the North American Union defeated them or else who know's what kind of split country we would live in where these damn successionists would have these MURDER weapons."

You guys ready to buy percusion caps? Brass ammo? Powder? Scales? Before we get this 5k tax on a box of 40. cal...

new topics

top topics

join