It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun grabbers gone wild!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Since the tragic shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School there has been a tsunami of people and companies that think that guns are the problem. Guns are not the problem but the people behind them. There is another part of this tragedy which will unfold in the coming weeks, months and years by the time all of the lawsuits get settled.

I will point the finger of blame to the shooter and his medicine. Current reporting has Adam Lanza on Fanapt. I have done a little research this morning on this drug. Here is what I have found ....

www.drugs.com...

A total of 927 drugs (4845 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Fanapt (iloperidone).
182 major drug interactions
740 moderate drug interactions
5 minor drug interactions

The major drugs interaction list is very long and includes everything from aspirin; acetaminophen;

www.drugs.com...

Here is a list of side-effects.....

www.drugs.com...

Psychiatric

Psychiatric side effects including restlessness, aggression, and delusion have been reported frequently. Hostility, decreased libido, paranoia, anorgasmia, confusional state, mania, catatonia, mood swings, panic attack, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa, delirium, polydipsia psychogenic, impulse-control disorder, and major depression have been reported infrequently.

frequently reported side effect of what ???? aggression and delusion ...... I bet the lawyers will have fun with this?

yet it also states that, mania, mood swings OCD and paranoia are NOT frequent side effects? I guess I am confused because how can you be delusional and not "confusional" ..... ?????

www.fanapt.com...

Here is a link to the box warning on Fanapt.

www.pharma.us.novartis.com...

Clearly this drug, Fanapt, is dangerous and with so many potential interactions the real question is why is it even allowed by the FDA? If the government and others wish to protect people then they should be looking at shutting down big pharma and hold them and pill pushing doctors liable for the damage they cause with drugs that they don't even know how they work! That is right.... At the Fanapt homepage it even states that they don't know how it works but Fanapt exceeded a placebo in test results. I know a lawyer will tear those results apart and then the truth will be known that this drug has little benefit and giant risks!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry, did you say something about drug side-effects? We don't have time for that right now.

There's this newly designated species of life called "GUN", and we have to eradicate it from the planet as quick as possible. It is very dangerous. It loads itself with these metal projectiles, and shoots them at people indiscriminately. It lays in wait looking like a harmless piece of metal, when in reality it is laying for its prey, just waiting for the right moment to JUMP UP AND GET YOU!!! And all by itself too.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Yes there is an epidemic of inanimate objects popping up and doing harm ..... love the sarcasm .....

The lawyers will be lining up to get on this train!

new topics

join