Gun law in America and schools. A security issue?....

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ok first thread in a while. But the recent shootings in America had me thinking so thought I would come out of the woodwork.

What I'm proposing is a possible solution to the gun problem and the lack of security surrounding schools in the US.

The way I see it is most American citizens are not going to give up their weapons, and I personally think why should they because of one absolute nut job but that's neither hear nor there. The banning of types of guns of guns altogether is just going to create a HUGE black market for guns or gun types banned. I also can't foresee Americans just walking up and giving there guns in at an amnesty.

So security surrounding schools and in schools needs to happen, but could cost potentially billions.

A tax on all ammunition and guns/gun supply's could fund this and could create many more jobs in security helping the economy.

America needs top quality armed security personnel patrolling schools, better security systems equipment, and procedures in place because it is such a heavily armed country.

It seems fair to me, if you want to buy ammunition and own a gun expect to pay extra on it for the security of the local schools in your area.

Schools are obvoiusly a soft target for these shooters with there no guns on site procedures, maybe if they had armed personnel on site and better security systems it would be more of a deterrent.

Frankel

NOTE TO MODS, please move to appropriate area.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Frankel because: Posted in freshman. DUH.




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My high school had 3 police officers, 5 security guards, and a security system that was ran by 3+ people.
We had to wear ID cards and had to present them at the doors of the building in the camera just to get in.

-Your solution has been implemented back in 2002 and remains the same.
at least at my high school.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use


15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.
edit on 19/12/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz
 


Thanks for the spam. There is no way with quote's and all you could have wrote all that in the time since I've posted the thread.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
My high school had 3 police officers, 5 security guards, and a security system that was ran by 3+ people.
We had to wear ID cards and had to present them at the doors of the building in the camera just to get in.

-Your solution has been implemented back in 2002 and remains the same.
at least at my high school.


Where was the security system, security guards and police officers at the school in Newtown?

This needs to be implemented nationwide not just a certain schools, age types, areas.

The result in Newtown could have been a lot different if there was security personnel at the entrance with weapons.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Frankel because: .



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankel

Originally posted by resoe26
My high school had 3 police officers, 5 security guards, and a security system that was ran by 3+ people.
We had to wear ID cards and had to present them at the doors of the building in the camera just to get in.

-Your solution has been implemented back in 2002 and remains the same.
at least at my high school.


Where was the security guards and police officers at the school in Newtown?


Word.
There should have been. Must not have been implemented there because it's probably a quiet town huh?
They need to use the same strategies as urban schools do... I know the elementary schools around my area have security and police.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hell I can remember when I was in elementary school some guy was trying to get in with a knife. We went into total lockdown, had to hide in the corner of the room away from the windows so the guy couldn't see us inside... Cops got him quick though. Drunken lunatic.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankel
 



no I have made a generic reply. I will admit it.

These threads are all interchangeable with minor differences. I apologize if you think it took away from the quality of the thread, but honestly, it is what it is.

IMO all this gun hype is one HUGE social spamming by the MSM. Kids were' not even buried yet and the crisis hawks for agenda pushing were busy not letting this one go to waste.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Frankel
 



no I have made a generic reply. I will admit it.

These threads are all interchangeable with minor differences. I apologize if you think it took away from the quality of the thread, but honestly, it is what it is.

IMO all this gun hype is one HUGE social spamming by the MSM. Kids were' not even buried yet and the crisis hawks for agenda pushing were busy not letting this one go to waste.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


Ok so instead of contributing to the thread, because you don't like the subject you've wrote a generic reply to try shoot down any threads on this subject.

Nice One



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankel
 


no not at all. It was on topic, just identical to the others I posted.

it is everything I think related to this media hype surrounding this shooting. The same was done in the UK for a school shooting to end private gun ownership. It is very much tied to agenda 21 since it has literal provisions for gun ownership.

the same language is used for it as well as population and property. It is very drawn out so I thought I would just post the content in these threads, rather than post links to my thread, and so avoid diverting traffic away from other peoples threads.

It would be disrespectful to the OP´s.

it is here if you want to take a look. I dont want to spam. But typing that out every time with minor variations is just a pain, when it is really everything I see as far as MO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by Frankel

Originally posted by resoe26
My high school had 3 police officers, 5 security guards, and a security system that was ran by 3+ people.
We had to wear ID cards and had to present them at the doors of the building in the camera just to get in.

-Your solution has been implemented back in 2002 and remains the same.
at least at my high school.


Where was the security guards and police officers at the school in Newtown?


Word.
There should have been. Must not have been implemented there because it's probably a quiet town huh?
They need to use the same strategies as urban schools do... I know the elementary schools around my area have security and police.


This guy apparently shot his way in, which would have alerted said security/police on site resulting in a shoot out buying more time for police to get there which would hopefully ended up with less innocent children dead or the shooter being killed before being able to kill anyone.

Why have police and security at one school and none at another in a country full of guns?

Did it just so happen that the shooter picked the school without knowing the security or lack of it? I think not.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Frankel
 


no not at all. It was on topic, just identical to the others I posted.

it is everything I think related to this media hype surrounding this shooting. The same was done in the UK for a school shooting to end private gun ownership. It is very much tied to agenda 21 since it has literal provisions for gun ownership.

the same language is used for it as well as population and property. It is very drawn out so I thought I would just post the content in these threads, rather than post links to my thread, and so avoid diverting traffic away from other peoples threads.

It would be disrespectful to the OP´s.

it is here if you want to take a look. I dont want to spam. But typing that out every time with minor variations is just a pain, when it is really everything I see as far as MO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


My Thread is regarding security and schools in america and lack of it for a country so heavily armed and a proposed solution to it.

Your Thread is about Agenda 21 and how the government has a not so secret agenda to take away guns from the America people. Non related proven spam in my thread that's alrdy been deleted by MODs. You have your thread so why feel the need to repost your thread as a reply in others thread's.

For example I have created my thread and awaited replies to start the discussion, I haven't then looked for other threads and posted my whole thread in there thread because that would be just rude. Lol.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankel
 


look I apologized, explained why I did it, and even started discussing it.

Sooooo....

I just don't care beyond that.

The whole reason why school security is being brought up, *in such a well armed country, is because of the blitz MSM has done promoting fear. Nothing has changed, beyond the lives of the family members who lost their children. Schools need private guns to stop killing sprees. In the environment brewing now, they wont get them and thosewho do have them will have to stop bringing them. I will say that.

If agenda 21 is carried out as planned there will be NO security in schools, homes, or countries. An international security force replaces All PRIVATE GUN OWNERSHIP and makes a monopoly on the use of force world wide.

I see that as being directly related. You don't because you are sore or something, then fine. Whatever man.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Frankel
 


look I apologized, explained why I did it, and even started discussing it.

Sooooo....

I just don't care beyond that.

The whole reason why school security is being brought up, *in such a well armed country, is because of the blitz MSM has done promoting fear. Nothing has changed, beyond the lives of the family members who lost their children. Schools need private guns to stop killing sprees. In the environment brewing now, they wont get them and thosewho do have them will have to stop bringing them. I will say that.

If agenda 21 is carried out as planned there will be NO security in schools, homes, or countries. An international security force replaces All PRIVATE GUN OWNERSHIP and makes a monopoly on the use of force world wide.

I see that as being directly related. You don't because you are sore or something, then fine. Whatever man.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


Sore or something
haha, I'm not sore bout nothing maybe the fact u spammed my thread before I had even hit refresh
, you know what this reply is the only one in which u have tried to contribute to the topic. I even stated in my OP that I was for more security personnel and guns in school to try protect and deter. You just started getting agenda 21 'air time'. And FUI the reason why school security in amercia is being brought up is because 26 people died at a school in america, not the MSM and fear.

Agenda 21 is lies anyway and imo couldn't be implemented guns will not be taken from most Americans they will not allow it, plus it's written into the constitution.

Anyway this thread is doomed to disappear into the ATS archives now.

Just in future if you see a thread with my name on it, just remember before posting I would only appreciate your input if you've attually read the OP, and your response is not a generic one and on topic as per the rules of ATS....TY
edit on 19-12-2012 by Frankel because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankel
 


yeah. So instead of just letting it go and moving on, you have not responded once with the next point.

You could have just talked back. If you don't know the real reason for sudden chatter for the increase in gun safety then I don't see the point in arguing for security guards. It is like focusing on the symptoms and not the illness. You probably have not even read agenda 21 gun rights provisions on private ownership and private security. but anyways....guess that is not for you.

Why don't you just MOVE ONE, and continue.

Or do you not have anything else to say?


EDIT:
by the way, I read your OP. Took like 1 minute. How many characters do you really think you have there. It is a very light read. I wanted to make this discussion a little more in depth. Reasons......not what can we do about something we arent going to do anyways.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Frankel
 


yeah. So instead of just letting it go and moving on, you have not responded once with the next point.

You could have just talked back. If you don't know the reason for the increase in gun safety then I don't see the point in arguing for security guards. It is like focusing on the symptoms and not the illness. You probably have not even read agenda 21 gun rights provisions on private ownership and private security. but anyways....guess that is not for you.

Why don't you just MOVE ONE, and continue.

Or do you not have anything else to say?


EDIT:
by the way, I read your OP. Took like 1 minute. How many characters do you really think you have there. It is a very light read. I wanted to make this discussion a little more in depth. Reasons......not what can we do about something we arent going to do anyways.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


Lol you've honestly got to be one of the most difficult people on ATS I've met so far apart from that dude that had the hitler thread obsession from Australia that suddenly and sadly disappeared.

Look man.....the way I see it is, America has alot of guns.............they are not going to give them up its a basic right that's written into the constitution they don't have to give them up, so what I was trying to suggest was a way to work with this scenario protecting the schools with more security paid for by a tax on the very same weapons and ammunition. Without all this they are going to take our guns stuff that's going round, that's the real fear from the MSM thats being spread but it can't happen.

I don't really get your argument, are you saying to me that you think because of Agenda 21 the things in my thread wouldn't never get implemented because the PTB want less guns and security not more and they are going to go further than that and take everyone's guns in America away, and the whole school shooting was brought about as a way of doing this?

Sorry the OP was a light read but I was trying to get more input from people to discuss the topic...I.e whether the suggestions could or could not work for said reasons.

Sorry if I've come across as sh*tty but I assure you it is not my intentions, I just don't like spam generic huge messages like that at the start of the thread.





top topics
 
0

log in

join