It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"If I have to enjoy something I'd enjoy life not for me but for the joy of the others"

growingkidsingrace.blogspot.ro...

I know you will contradict me if I tell you that Joy it is just a word today.

I know that tomorrow "Joy" can be more than she was today,I mean more than a word.I guess that each second of our lives we must live with joy although(giving the times that we are living)living with joy and in Joy can be sometimes like an anathema aplied to life.

Enjoy Life that is the better words that life can tell you about "Joy" in a letter written by "Desire".

If "Joy" and "Life" were sittin' at the same table I guess that they will have a controvertial talk about each other,therefore they will call a third party to arbitrate their dispute....probably "Care".

The subject involved in the controversy for sure will be..."to be".

But I think that it is not polite to talk about someone that cannot defend himself therefore it will be normal to be invited in person to do so..

But it was Care's understanding that "to be" cannot be found anywhere and therefore neither of "Life" nor "Joy" are right in their dispute.

But still there are corners of Life where you can find traces of Joy.

But because the controversy could not be solved they called even "Love" and "Desire" and "Cry" in their disperate attempt of finding "To be".But why all these creatures wants so hard to find "To be".

This can be the question, of why they eagerly have to ask "To be".

I finally found the matter between all these creatures.

Life accuse That "To be" wants to be with "Joy".Well I asked myself then... Did "Life" wants to accuse "to be" of adultery by not wanting to be with "Life"?

Hard question hard answer.

In the end they came to a common point which is "Life" can be with "To be" and "Joy" can visit them sometimes.

So what this can means?

I guess that ...to live 'Life" in "Joy" if you want "To be".

mayorshealthline.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
really interesting.

you speak of "care" as though he/she/it were an actual being.

oddly, the last thread I opened did the same, although in quite a different context. the two of them combined prove to be quite an interesting synchronicity.

post is HERE.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

really interesting. you speak of "care" as though he/she/it were an actual being. oddly, the last thread I opened did the same, although in quite a different context. the two of them combined prove to be quite an interesting synchronicity.
I read that post and partialy the thread and I understand the syncronicity you are talking about from the post you linked as something related to the action itself of the subject of the thread.

In the same time "care' it is an atribute of the Human Beings and not only therefore when we take care of someone or something we act with "care" by taking care,therefore care is a part of the human nature and of life generally speaking that some can have more or less.

Thank you you tgidkp for your contribution to this thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if all emotions are just vibrational frequencies that cause you to look at the world in a certain way.

top topics

join