It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Jews con their con man Western masters and win the God Wars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Instead of telling me to do my own research, put forth your research. Put forth the information you found as to have a clearer sense of why and how you came to the conclusion. Not a matter of attacking you, but trying to strengthen the basis of your position because most will see when reading your post points of information. From where the line is drawn from the points is left for the audience to assume about and be in the dark, which is not beneficial for you or the audience.
edit on 20-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
Instead of telling me to do my own research, put forth your research. Put forth the information you found as to have a clearer sense of why and how you came to the conclusion. Not a matter of attacking you, but trying to strengthen the basis of your position because most will see when reading your post points of information. From where the line is drawn from the points is left for the audience to assume about and be in the dark, which is not beneficial for you or the audience.
edit on 20-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

It is always better for people to do their own research as then they can also see the arguments against the O P or the source and come back with a more intelligent reply.

Too often have I done research for others just to have them come back and say they do not trust what I have used as sources. I do not have the time to waste on lazy minds.

Regards
DL

<< 1   >>

join