It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Jews con their con man Western masters and win the God Wars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God. The Jews, being brighter than Rome, now the Western world, were loath to do so but recognizing that they had no choice and decided to build doubt into the Jesus myth.

Jewish scribes used a number of writing tricks to advance their God and not the Western version. They duplicated some parts of their myth beginning in Eden with two creation myths and carried that process to Noah and the flood with two flood myths. They built contradictions and double entendre to create ambiguity and thus insure that their book of myths was filled with many arguable points and thus insure that the population would maintain interest in their God. Seeking God and not finding God is what has kept the idea of a God alive. That is why they will not name their God. Almost. They did put a master key in the Bible though in having Moses name God and going against convention while putting yet another point of debate and argument.

This is why the Bible has been the greatest book that the world has ever known and why more critiques of it have been written without any real consensus or conclusions being reached. They knew that the world loved a mystery and gave them one that would insure that Jews were always required and protected by those in power in order to make any adjustments to their God; since they, of course, were the authorized writers and interpreters of their God regardless of his being usurped by Christianity who quickly created even more ambiguity and doubt by reversing some of the moral lessons in the Jewish Old Testament as well as the New Testament.

Depending on how your read the Bible, you will either come out of it with the most benevolent God possible, or the most evil God the world could possibly imagine. In other word, the Jews wrote a masterpiece of literature and myth and conned the world into believing it was a book that held truth while it was full of lies.

Not too shabby at all for a tribe who, in their beginning, have been described as a nomadic tribe of killers.

They have managed to have their God become the supreme God of this world and the most powerful religious and political force known. Let us hope my friends that the Abrahamic cults never unite otherwise the world will regress to a total dictatorship under the vilest God the world can ever create.

Socrates indicated that the most powerful of men would be those who were evil and could fool the people into thinking they were good. He seems to have been right as that is what the Jews wrote their God into being and thus, in a sense, through the Noble Lie, have made fools out of all peoples of the West as well as those of the Abrahamic Eastern cults.

The West had better learn to not put Jews up against the wall because it seems that evolution has made them a lot brighter than the rest of us poor manipulated dummies.

To honor God is to honor Jews. Who would have known?

The question I would like to ask is this. Who put the idea of rewriting the Bible to suit Rome and the Abrahamic cults of Christianity and Islam? Was it Rome who manipulated the Jews or was it the Jews who manipulated Rome?

Are we a mentally enslaved species or a species of free men and women?

Regards
DL

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-12-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God.

What is your evidence for this, DL?

And thanks for finally being open about your anti-Semitism. A refreshing honesty that is missing from far too many of your threads.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The proof is in the pudding, and I don't see any anti-semitism in this mix. Maybe white phosphorous is Christmas decoration for the Palestinian children in this new age?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

They were their own best con-men. They confused even themselves; time passes they
look at the Torah; forgot the initial deception/a shill Jesus Son of MAN ; A RABBI Essene
whom studied within given guidelines of the traditions accepted in that decade (though hidden
Gknostic thought).
Gold. Gold. Gold. Throw in a false Messiah no one gets out of this conundrum alive;
without thinking oneself completely insane. I will tell you it backfired.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God.

And thanks for finally being open about your anti-Semitism. A refreshing honesty that is missing from far too many of your threads.

What anti-Semitism?
The one in your own heart?

I happen to get a kick out of them screwing up Rome and people like you being too stupid to even get it.

As for the information. Let me speak slowwwwly so as not to confuse you.
Just follow the link provided.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
The proof is in the pudding, and I don't see any anti-semitism in this mix.

That is because there is none.
Only Christians who know they do not have a theological leg to stand on will see any as they look for any excuse to not speak to the issue.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

They were their own best con-men. They confused even themselves; time passes they
look at the Torah; forgot the initial deception/a shill Jesus Son of MAN ; A RABBI Essene
whom studied within given guidelines of the traditions accepted in that decade (though hidden
Gknostic thought).
Gold. Gold. Gold. Throw in a false Messiah no one gets out of this conundrum alive;

Sorry to burst you bubble my friend.

www.torahcafe.com...

The Jews know quite well what they have. They are a lot more honest than Christians.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What anti-Semitism?

I happen to get a kick out of them screwing up Rome and people like you being too stupid to even get it.

Regards
DL

Any organized religion is by default going to attract scrutiny. I have a problem with the Vatican; its plundering and ruination of civilizations more advanced astromically; I suppose you would call me a miter hater; a copse hater a hater of greedy men seeking the natural resourses/land that others occupy. Pope Benedict the 16th? Ratzenwinger German--England to your Northeast, France to your north--You have 200 Swiss Guards I'd say
attack now!! Shame on your legacy of killing your own Templars/Jesuit Monks-

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Gknostic thought).

Sorry to burst you bubble my friend.

www.torahcafe.com...

The Jews know quite well what they have. They are a lot more honest than Christians.

Regards
DL

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Who owns the precious metal trade, who controls the diamond trade. Hassidic Jews. Of course they now quite well know how and why they manipulate these standards; the Christian? where is it in the mix. Buying a worthless 1 carat diamond for 5000.00 dollars-exact worth 50.00 dollars One one hundreth of what they pay; and your estimation is that they are Honest?? Do you realise back in the day they sold their own daughters? This is where the whole idea of a Dowry came about ; 2 goats+ 10 lambs and some JEWlery buys you someones daughter. A Ben- or Bat something or other.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Refreshing honesty is freshly smelling something untrue. Experience today I had; with all of the gunfire regards that massacre involving human beings young; it happened for a reason; tipping points, Copper smell of blood.
I actually said this outloud "If you owned your arsenal-you have the weapon but do you have enough fresh bullets?" This is a discription of the wackyness of thinking-even my own; and wondering what if and who is actually involved in the arms dealing; their profile (ATS Its a stretch but I am an abstract thinker).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God. The Jews, being brighter than Rome, now the Western world, were loath to do so but recognizing that they had no choice and decided to build doubt into the Jesus myth.

Jewish scribes used a number of writing tricks to advance their God and not the Western version. They duplicated some parts of their myth beginning in Eden with two creation myths and carried that process to Noah and the flood with two flood myths. They built contradictions and double entendre to create ambiguity and thus insure that their book of myths was filled with many arguable points and thus insure that the population would maintain interest in their God. Seeking God and not finding God is what has kept the idea of a God alive. That is why they will not name their God. Almost. They did put a master key in the Bible though in having Moses name God and going against convention while putting yet another point of debate and argument.

This is why the Bible has been the greatest book that the world has ever known and why more critiques of it have been written without any real consensus or conclusions being reached. They knew that the world loved a mystery and gave them one that would insure that Jews were always required and protected by those in power in order to make any adjustments to their God; since they, of course, were the authorized writers and interpreters of their God regardless of his being usurped by Christianity who quickly created even more ambiguity and doubt by reversing some of the moral lessons in the Jewish Old Testament as well as the New Testament.

Depending on how your read the Bible, you will either come out of it with the most benevolent God possible, or the most evil God the world could possibly imagine. In other word, the Jews wrote a masterpiece of literature and myth and conned the world into believing it was a book that held truth while it was full of lies.

Not too shabby at all for a tribe who, in their beginning, have been described as a nomadic tribe of killers.

They have managed to have their God become the supreme God of this world and the most powerful religious and political force known. Let us hope my friends that the Abrahamic cults never unite otherwise the world will regress to a total dictatorship under the vilest God the world can ever create.

Socrates indicated that the most powerful of men would be those who were evil and could fool the people into thinking they were good. He seems to have been right as that is what the Jews wrote their God into being and thus, in a sense, through the Noble Lie, have made fools out of all peoples of the West as well as those of the Abrahamic Eastern cults.

The West had better learn to not put Jews up against the wall because it seems that evolution has made them a lot brighter than the rest of us poor manipulated dummies.

The question I would like to ask is this. Who put the idea of rewriting the Bible to suit Rome and the Abrahamic cults of Christianity and Islam? Was it Rome who manipulated the Jews or was it the Jews who manipulated Rome?

Regards
DL

www.youtube.com...

Would these Jewish people be described as being part of the synagogue of satan that is mentioned? The last couple of sentences makes me wonder if I was wrong about the nationalization of Christianity by Rome being the beginning of the heavy manipulation exclusively due to only Rome's political endeavors and aspirations.

If you could link and list sources other than the youtube video, that would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, there is no notion of antisemitism in his posts. IF anything, he is targeting the real enemies: Jewish people who are not really Jewish (faithful)
edit on 19-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What anti-Semitism?

I don't watch videos, DL, you know that. Summarize your video, please.

And anyone who reads your OP and doesn't see the anti-Semitism there needs new glasses, lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

How do you know I wear glasses??? Is that you with those binoculars outside my window Adjenson?

Jests aside, there is no sense of antisemitism in this thread. There is no intense dislike and prejudice against the Jewish people. There are no lines that border "Jews should burn and be massacred in gas chambers," "All Jews by nature are all greedy," or "Jews are not even people, but a lower standard of human beings?" Ironically, Jews viewed others (gentiles) as subhuman, i.e. Paul rebuking Peter for not allowing the gentiles to worship with the Jewish people. If anything, this thread is similar in fashion to Jesus's teaching against the convoluted, misleading teachings of Jewish orthodoxy. With your willingness to call anything that goes against Judaism today as antisemitic, am I wrong in thinking you would have called Jesus Christ antisemitic (blasphemous) during his time?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Seriously? You don't see anything wrong with this statement?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Seriously? You don't see anything wrong with this statement?

I see self-deprecating humor from an observation he had made about the resistance and keenness of the Jewish people. Eugene Weber also noted that the Jewish people in the Roman Empire were unyielding to their political pressures.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Rationalize it all you want, but DL has long represented that he both disbelieves in the God of the Jews, and simultaneously hates said God of the Jews, so by inference, he hates those that "created the story of the God of the Jews", ie: Jews.

Humour? You see humour in the hatred of that post? Any rational person would reject its claims.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

Regards
DL

www.youtube.com...

Would these Jewish people be described as being part of the synagogue of satan that is mentioned? The last couple of sentences makes me wonder if I was wrong about the nationalization of Christianity by Rome being the beginning of the heavy manipulation exclusively due to only Rome's political endeavors and aspirations.

If you could link and list sources other than the youtube video, that would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, there is no notion of antisemitism in his posts. IF anything, he is targeting the real enemies: Jewish people who are not really Jewish (faithful)

The scholars who contributed and speak in that link identify themselves so Google away to your heart's content. There is tons of information for you to look at and listen to.

I know nothing of the synagogue of satan.

Rome was goin to rule with a heavy hand regardless of what religions were going to do. They just chose to manipulate minds instead of fight wars. That is why they created a pacifist Jesus.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What anti-Semitism?

I don't watch videos, DL, you know that. Summarize your video, please.

And anyone who reads your OP and doesn't see the anti-Semitism there needs new glasses, lol.

The vids just say what I have said but with more eloquence. Man and his mind is being manipulated by our political and religious masters. We just do not know anymore which one is in charge.

Either way, they want dumb followers.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Rationalize it all you want, but DL has long represented that he both disbelieves in the God of the Jews, and simultaneously hates said God of the Jews, so by inference, he hates those that "created the story of the God of the Jews", ie: Jews.

Humour? You see humour in the hatred of that post? Any rational person would reject its claims.

Not on the mark at all.

It happens that I like the way Jews see their God. They expect him to earn respect and do not just give it out of fear of hell like Christians do.

Jews see Eden as our place of elevation and not the fall that Christianity sees and they have no concept of hell which Christians embrace because they love to hate. Jews have my respect and Christians who adore their genocidal God do not deserve any.

Jews know how to seek God while the much less intelligent Christians idol worship their Godinabook.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join