It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra Mind Control & The Mayan Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm not even going to mention the fact that the Intelligence arm of USA has the ability to remotely control electronics, and could have landed the planes peacefully themselves.

Several large and well known Congressional investigations were probably effectively shut down because of the use of mind control, notably: Church, Tower, Warren, Rockefeller, and the 9/11 Commissions. Please open your eyes, freedom and democracy have been hanging in the balance for the last half century, and they are losing.

Effectively shut down, by the way is intelligence parlance for transferring a program to defense contractors and/or organized crime... just ask Stan Lee.

I think I'm a funny person. But I also realize that without inflection and personal presentation it is sometimes difficult to convey humor on a medium such as the Internet. So to be more clear I have italicized what I intend to be intentional humor in this post.

Mind control might explain how 1984 came and went and nobody thought it had come true.

Or.. we might just all be morons that don't care about freedom, truth, and justice.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm an Aquarian...

Dec 21, 2012 marks the day I got out of jail during a VERY dramatic case.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join