It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by awakehuman

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?
edit on 19-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

How do you know she was going to commit him?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stormy46237

Yes. The Internet doesn't care about alias. It is just packets of info with a source and dest. A proxy would obscure a source address to a certain degree but it is not anonymous. The ISP would show all traffic and log it. A proxy would as well. And every router in between.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

The news says so! He is as much a victim as any child that was shot. I am truly sorry for all the innocent victims of the elementary school shooting, including Adam. It's very sad that he will be remembered the way he is.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
well i know he was born in exeter nh sadly that was where i grew up ugghh & the family lived in kingston nh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by plewis51
Notice the profile image similarities. Each "actor" in these attacks look crazy!! Adam's picture was obviously an older one, maybe indicating some type of medication with similarities to something James Holmes happened to be on.

ADAM LANZA

JAMES HOLMES

Yep....been thinking the same thing. It's in the eyes....and if you compare images where possible the wide, starey, glazed over eyes aren't consistent, just the mug shots and maybe a few leading up to the incident. Not just with these two either but I have been noticing it for some years.....the eyes are the windows to the soul you know

Oh geez......is it illegal that I just said that?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know someone quoted from his mother at one point saying she was "going to stay home" with him, so maybe he took a turn for the worse in crazy town.

I want to hear results from the toxicology report. You know he was on at least, some psychoactives. And some of the warnings include "if you become suicidal or homicidal, discontinue use".

Also want to see if he was taking junk that wasn't prescribed.

Never seen any investigation take this long. I mean, doing autopsies on all those children was absolutely ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by awakehuman

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?
edit on 19-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)
oh.............well ok. why don't we just take "their" word for it, whatever news outlet that came from. this whole thing smells like a steaming pile of crap.

you know what on second thought you're right, a person off the grid for 3 YEARS.........is NOT strange at all.
edit on 20-12-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Woah, didn't know he was aged 20!! How misleading are the news papers? I thought he was maybe 14 or so from the pictures. Why are they using such old pics? Is it to show how guns and kids are a dangerous mix and so guns need to be outlawed? Is that the angle?
Also, if the school had a buzz to get in entry system, and he turns up armed with bullet proof vest and a mask (though may not have had the mask on when they clocked him through the camera, why would they buzz him in? Wouldn't they think it strange that a 20 yr old would be coming to the school anyway? Especially in a vest like that?

I know the news crews get things wrong but not usually to this extent with so many details all changing daily. The reporters of all the news stations are either ALL totally incompetent or this is a deliberate attempt to confuse and so cover up the real story.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Say I was the government and I wanted to orchestrate the mass "murder" of 20 kids and blame it on some poor kid? What sort of patsy would I want?

Well, I guess I'd want someone who never had any records associated with his name, who had no friends, who had no current photos, and who was not notable to anyone.

Well, how about that?

And what sort of evidence would I want found at the first crime scene to pin it on him? I guess I'd want a computer so badly destroyed that you could never perform any forensics on it.

www.courant.com...

Well, how about that?

The perfect patsy.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
No call of duty scores in that 3 year period??

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Whats this i hear the msm and police lying to the public this cant be true!*cough*

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

Whats this i hear the msm and police lying to the public this cant be true!*cough*

No, they're only lying when it doesn't fit the delusion ATS members have, like the gun used or the suggestion that someone else was involved.

When it suits the delusion making the rounds on ATS, they'll miraculously change their mind and echo the opinions of the evil MSM and preach about it as evidence.

The MSM is to be trusted when it backs up your delusion, but not when it says something to contradict your fantasy about what actually happened.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Not strange for someone that is ill. He had Asperger's and had difficulty socializing. And actually more so than others with this. Imagine how many families there are with members hidden away from public. It happens... So no I don't find this unusual behavior for a person that had no compassion and killed children mercilessly.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i don't know if this has been covered or not...

So what we have so far is that nobody from the school knew his mother and she did not work there. Correct?

Then we have them saying that part of his motive was that she loved her students more than him.... ummm, what students?

I thought she wasn't a teacher!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
when something big like this happens.. always a mismash of info...news people scrambling to get the story first ...

sometimes people totally lie to the media...great example: When the pge pipes exploded in richmond ca, A female reporrter on the tv news was interviewing a witness (remember at this point was a giant fire explosion in a neighborhood, cause unknown at that point)

this Guy "witness" being interviewed on tv for the news tellls the tv reporter that it was a plane crash, that he saw the plane "fall from the sky and then huge explosion fireball"

so yes this is some sort of phenomenom, they talked about it on the news after they found the the PG&E pipes blue up and this person was OBVIOUSLY lying and why people do that

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Those are the only pictures they could find? (As hard as it is to believe we don't all take pictures of are lives)
Those are the pictures they have that they can use to make him EVIL (like they do nearly every time)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Well, do public schools not have video surveillance at the entryways? I remember them in high school and at my dorms in college. I mean, I can't find specific information and I would venture to assume each school district funds such an initiative.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

well you just ousted yourself as a shill

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Adam Lanza is supposed to have been a computer genius. Why isn't there evidence of him all over the internet?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye
Adam Lanza is supposed to have been a computer genius. Why isn't there evidence of him all over the internet?

Great point! If he had such great facility in computers, you would think he would have left a long and detailed trail all over the internet!
edit on 20-12-2012 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join