It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If he played as many video games and they say, surely SOMEONE in the video game world knew about him?

I know my son plays - he really doesn't have a lot of friends either on video games, to be honest, because he is really good at them, and people don't seem to like someone that wins all the time - but he does have a few kids that are in the general area that he has met IRL that don't do that - and they show up on his friends list there.

Or are they just saying he was spending all this time playing Call of Duty ALONE? That would be just too weird for that game.

And ok - so the hard drive was smashed - what about his consoles?
edit on 19-12-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Brothers ID--semi verified since brother was named as shooter initially
Moms love of school kids greater than love of Adam- was mom a teacher?I have heard no
Plumber says he spent alot of time on the puter playing shooter games--they have alot of plumbing issues or is this plumber on loan from Watergate?
ME reports-victims shot between 3-11 times each-thats alot of 9mm
Victims had 9mm wounds per ME
Victims had .223 wounds per ME
Rifle,shotgun in trunk
Shooter is off the grid for 3 years with no records
Mom was looking for a University for shooter

PSAT SAT ACT tests have a record,a paper trail and are needed to get into a University
As is usually a GED even if home schooled
And how about Selective Service Registration?

As max said he could very well have been scrubbed

Now we are told that anyone questioning the story can face arrest---seriously?
Like Bush saying we will not tolerate any outlandish theory on 911 at the UN?
Our rights of Freedom of Speech can be curtailed by the whims of local state and Fed LEOs?
That to me is as big a story as the shooting.

So what is going on?No real idea --- but there seems to be alot of smoke (and mirrors) around this
I will leave it up to someone else to call it a fire

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Mystery most likely solved btw:

The mother of the Newtown shooter spent her last months alive criss-crossing the globe in a desperate search for a new home as she knew that ‘time was running out’, MailOnline can reveal today.
Nancy Lanza's sister-in-law Marsha revealed that she had traveled to nine cities in three countries because she wanted out of the mansion she shared with her troubled son Adam - and could have known the end was coming.
It is thought that Nancy - who was suffering from multiple sclerosis - wanted to downsize and find a place for him to go to college as she was tired of home schooling the troubled 20-year-old.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz2FWKDrCs1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mom had been homeschooling him, probably for the past 3 years...

He was alleged to be 20 years old. You write as if he were in fourth grade and took him out of elementary school or something.

I acutally saw the original report featured in the first video of this thread.
Do you know what preceded her pronouncement?

She was saying he attended Western Connecticut University on an early entrance program at the age of 17
starting in 2007 and attended there until dropping out in 2009.

The only problem with someone telling her this little gem is that would make him about 22 or 23 years old.
From all I have heard and read regarding him, they did not find any prescriptions at all in the home.
So why would he be on the point of being committed if he wasn't even being treated by anyone?

Everything we are being told is a necessary fiction to support the main story.
If that should fall apart, it's over.
They know the media will be turned away from this story other than mentions in relation to new gun legislation,
but stories about Adam Lanza or the dozens and dozens of inconsistencies will not have to be answered
given the passage of time.
Much of this has already gone down the rabbit hole.
If that woman were any kind of reporter, instead of spouting this, she could have stopped and noted it did not
add up age-wise.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

This is not so unusual given his age. He was 20. Three years ago he was a highschool student. Then he graudates or leaves school I dont know the status of his education and is off the grid unless he gets a job. If he doesnt get a job, if he just hangs out at home then there is no record of his activities since leaving school. What is so hard to believe about that? There are people who are reclusive and you dont have to be old either.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
The three years unaccounted for is very strange. Guess he may of just hung out at home and never did anything.

There is something odd with this whole deal. Even the media seem weird to me about this.

Maybe he was posing as his brother whos ID he had for the past 3 years for some reason.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSnake
Brothers ID--semi verified since brother was named as shooter initially
Moms love of school kids greater than love of Adam- was mom a teacher?I have heard no
Plumber says he spent alot of time on the puter playing shooter games--they have alot of plumbing issues or is this plumber on loan from Watergate?
Victims had .223 wounds per ME
Rifle,shotgun in trunk
Shooter is off the grid for 3 years with no records
Mom was looking for a University for shooter

PSAT SAT ACT tests have a record,a paper trail and are needed to get into a University
As is usually a GED even if home schooled
And how about Selective Service Registration?

As max said he could very well have been scrubbed

Now we are told that anyone questioning the story can face arrest---seriously?
Like Bush saying we will not tolerate any outlandish theory on 911 at the UN?
Our rights of Freedom of Speech can be curtailed by the whims of local state and Fed LEOs?
That to me is as big a story as the shooting.

So what is going on?No real idea --- but there seems to be alot of smoke (and mirrors) around this
I will leave it up to someone else to call it a fire

Hmmm, time for some deductive reasoning:

Brothers ID--semi verified since brother was named as shooter initially: No. I believe the Ryan reports came when police went to his home AFTER the shooting to see if he had anything to do with it. If you remember there were reports that police were in Hobocken. Someone mentioned the name Ryan and that automatically became the shooters identity.

Moms love of school kids greater than love of Adam- was mom a teacher?I have heard no. Again, this was misreported in all the confusion. From the latest report she was a volunteer at the school and this turned into her being called a teacher and further misreported that she was killed at the school.

Plumber says he spent alot of time on the puter playing shooter games--they have alot of plumbing issues or is this plumber on loan from Watergate? I think this is a guy who went to the home once, saw the kid playing video games the entire time he was there and is now trying to get his five minutes of fame.

Victims had .223 wounds per ME Alot of confusion in this. If the kids were huddled together, one shot could hit multiple victims. So, instead of thinking he shot each individual 3-11 times, no, he fired multiple times hitting victims multiple times with each shot. It was not necessary, as some think, that he needed enormous amounts of ammo. What was used, still up for debate and I'll what for the official report which, to my knowledge, has yet to be released.

Rifle,shotgun in trunk - A reporter sees a long gun being removed from the trunk and automatically assumes it's a rifle. Again, misreporting without knowing the facts.

Shooter is off the grid for 3 years with no records. What was reported is that there was no record of the kid for the past three years (i.e. drivers license, work, voting, etc.). This does not take into account Playstation or XBox memberships or other stuff. For all we know, the mother did not allow him to have an account or go online.

Mom was looking for a University for shooter. Could be, looking for an appropriate school that would be able to handle his problems, whatever those were. In fact a lot of parents will look for schools that can handle disabled or mentally challenged children. Don't see what this has to do with anything.

As is usually a GED even if home schooled. He may have taken the SATs but the police aren't really looking for that. Does anyone have access to those records? How do we know he didn't take the SATs.

Again I say, I can't find a conspiracy other than misreports from the media.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How come 3 years without any record of his existence??....r u kidding???....if they just said that him and his mother used to go shooting practice togheter,,,somebody must have his signature at the entrance of those places,and confirm this piece of investigation.....i dont think the places to practice with fire arms let you go in without any paperwork,2 cents.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
media is lying so we go to War with them instead? Since they're pointing fingers at the middle east
, make sense, can you imagine the americans easily bought by this, since tv can easily brain wash
people.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just want to ask anyone from either side of this conversation - is there any information you would bet your life or that of a loved one on?

We should all just bend over and grab our ankles.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman
Adam Lanza did not exist for the last 3 Years , no record Non Existent

In another development, CT police backtrack now saying Adam Lanza was NOT in Altercation at School Day before Mass Shooting.

Earlier version :

Earlier this week, Connecticut police threaten to arrest independent journalists or whistle-blowers, who questions their version of the story.

www.dailymotion.com...

Update:

Facebook now threatening to shut down accounts of users who question official narrative on Sandy Hook shooting

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 19-12-2012 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

So... Does that mean that we are not legally aloud to say that they said he was found with two hand guns and an assault rifle in the trunk? And we have to accept their revised story that he shot everyone with an assault rifle and it was found by his body?

Seems like that was just a revision to push for bans on assault rifles.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Lol. And lol again. This solves everything because it must be true lol

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

So he was missing for 2 years of his adult life.

That seems a bit odd.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Well the military don't give a shiat about handguns. Now assault rifles can give you a real bad day. So of course it had to be revised.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You are so correct about newspapers, however the media in general cannot get a story straight these days! I've seen this occur with every "big" story that happens. It's really hilarious when it's your own turf and you KNOW the facts, while they give out false information! Oh btw, your avatar is the creepiest, funniest one I've seen...how could it be both?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How can there be no record of Adam Lanza if he played call of duty for 16 hours a day? At the very least he would have a gamer tag on XBOX Live or PSN wouldn't he?

Strict

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What about this scenario: Adam's dad is a rich well known and well connected man, who divorced Adams mother and paid them off ($289,000 per year) and then he remarried and started "his new life" this didn't include his children. This rich business man doesn't want people to know about his less fortunate kid. The brother Ryan abandon them all and moved away on his own (from what I gather).

So Adam most likely had a lot of pain from the whole thing and exploded! Perhaps he blamed his mother,obviously.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Whats the etomology of Adam Lanza?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Good question. Maybe law enforcement "officials" are "leaking" this info to MSM only to have Vance talk in press conferences debunking everything...just to make them (Vance/LE) look as though they're the good guys being honest and upfront with us. Since when does LE hold press conferences and respond to anything specific, let alone inaccurate information about the suspect?
edit on 19-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by plewis51
Notice the profile image similarities. Each "actor" in these attacks look crazy!! Adam's picture was obviously an older one, maybe indicating some type of medication with similarities to something James Holmes happened to be on.

ADAM LANZA

JAMES HOLMES

They look like tweakers, huh?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I read he spent up to 16 hours a day in the basement playing video games.

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Not for nothing, but does a plumber live in your home? So a plumber went to the basement once and saw a kid playing some games for the hour it took him to change a pipe...

How the hell does he know what the kid does on a regular? Cuz he changed a pipe or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join