It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think the meat in this story is that now they are threatening anyone who posts information contrary to what the officer says on a social media website (which may include ATS for that matter) will be investigated and prosecuted by the FBI.

Of course as another poster remarked - They keep changing the official story everyday anyway. It's almost as if they are making it up as they go along.

Watch out everybody the Gestapo is coming.
edit on 19-12-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Real investigative reporting died decades ago, all we see now are a bunch of semi educated hacks reporting rumors and flat out making stuff up just to get ratings.If todays sad excuse for investigative news reporters were around in the 1970`s Nixon would have never gotten caught.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by awakehuman

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?
edit on 19-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

So why the heck did she decide to take up learning how to shoot, Take him to the range to shoot, buy automatic rifles with large clips, bulet proof vests and ALL THAT while leaving EVERYTHING avaliable to him so that he could go the shooting ranges whenever he wanted. ??????? "What is so strange about this" you ask?!! What the hell part of that is even remotely normal???

yeah that`s very abnormal, I think the mother probably had mental problems too.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
So why the heck did she decide to take up learning how to shoot, Take him to the range to shoot, buy automatic rifles with large clips, bulet proof vests and ALL THAT while leaving EVERYTHING avaliable to him so that he could go the shooting ranges whenever he wanted. ??????? "What is so strange about this" you ask?!! What the hell part of that is even remotely normal???

What is to say any of that is true either? Right now, all we have is a lot of contradictions, and no absolute facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
I half expect to hear them say one night during their evening serving of horsecrap that Mrs. Obama popped a zit on her forehead and the Dali Lama came out of it and shot Ben Franklin with a bow and arrow from 250 miles above earth in a spaceship, only to later correct themselves by saying the zit was actually where the cameraman sneezed on his lens.

That actually makes MORE sense than 99% of what comes out of that hole we refer to as the MSM...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They did find his brothers ID on him, maybe he stole his brothers identity and has been using it for the past 3 years?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
They did find his brothers ID on him, maybe he stole his brothers identity and has been using it for the past 3 years?

If that is the case why wouldnt he have tried to buy the gun he supposedly tried to buy a few days before with his brothers ID instead of his own?

The ID part never really made since to me, since the brother has said he hasnt talked to or seen his him since about 2010. And why havent we heard anything from the brother since he was taken in by police on Friday evening?
edit on 19-12-2012 by RickKilgannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OK, well here the the latest,
The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan,

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

along with loner, gamer, autistic,gun owner, survivalist, he is Satan.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

I haven't seen an actual source that stated he had his brothers ID. I've only heard rumors, started on this board about it. If the story is true, was it an old ID (ie, learners permit) that his brother left at the house when he moved?

As for the brother not releasing a statement or talking to the media, what do you want him to say? I don't think he can deal with the fact that his brother is a mass murderer and he's trying to stay out of public view. He may even be afraid of retribution.

Maybe I'm just not "awake" enough to see it, but I don't see anything that remotely smells of a conspiracy. It just sounds like a tragic story. If anything the media should be held accountable for the BS they were spewing at the beginning.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Why does this story change every hour? Either this is the worst piss poor journalism of all time or it's bogus info to keep you on the wrong path to whatever they don't want you to know. I mean this is getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by RickKilgannon

I haven't seen an actual source that stated he had his brothers ID. I've only heard rumors, started on this board about it. If the story is true, was it an old ID (ie, learners permit) that his brother left at the house when he moved?

As for the brother not releasing a statement or talking to the media, what do you want him to say? I don't think he can deal with the fact that his brother is a mass murderer and he's trying to stay out of public view. He may even be afraid of retribution.

Maybe I'm just not "awake" enough to see it, but I don't see anything that remotely smells of a conspiracy. It just sounds like a tragic story. If anything the media should be held accountable for the BS they were spewing at the beginning.

I watched the coverage since it materialized that day. One of the first things that was reported on CNN was that the ID on the shooter was that of Ryan Lanza. Then they realized that it was Adam with Ryan's ID.

The rumor wasn't started on ATS. It was started by the media.

ABC News

In the early confusion surrounding the investigation, federal sources initially identified the suspect as Adam's older brother Ryan Lanza, 24. Identification belonging to Ryan Lanza was found at the shooting scene, federal sources told ABC News.

edit on 19-12-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I read he spent up to 16 hours a day in the basement playing video games.

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

No offense, but what kind of plumbing issues did they have that allowed a plumber to become so intimate with the kid's 16 hour per day habit. The news really ran with THIS source????

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I read he spent up to 16 hours a day in the basement playing video games.

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

No offense, but what kind of plumbing issues did they have that allowed a plumber to become so intimate with the kid's 16 hour per day habit. The news really ran with THIS source????

And if the kid was playing video games for 16 hours a day wouldn't you think he would be signed in to Xbox Live or PSN? So that pretty much throws out the whole "not on record" thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by bknapple32

Why does this story change every hour? Either this is the worst piss poor journalism of all time or it's bogus info to keep you on the wrong path to whatever they don't want you to know. I mean this is getting ridiculous.

I would think if the big bad powers that be were controlling this, they'd get the easy parts out of the way like giving a nice tidy script for the media. As they did with Lee Harvey Oswald

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait. As others have said, they change the info daily but I can be federally prosecuted for discussing it on Facebook (as I already have)? Or do they just mean saying things without base to them, like "Adam Lanza worked at Starbucks in his three year period of no records and a chronic addiction to espresso drove him on a killing spree" and other people fed into that and spread it, then I would be prosecuted?

Matter of fact, could my sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek comment above be already construed that way?

I am not aware of a previous situation where incongruent fact streams came into the public sphere, in any killing or other event over the last few years, where the police felt compelled to threaten federal prosecution. Is anyone else? Is this a precedent being set?

And under what law would you be prosecuted? Since when do the CT police enforce, or threaten to enforce federal law across state lines?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Notice the profile image similarities. Each "actor" in these attacks look crazy!! Adam's picture was obviously an older one, maybe indicating some type of medication with similarities to something James Holmes happened to be on.

ADAM LANZA

JAMES HOLMES

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If your online and roaming about,how can you not exist for 3 years? This guy was into computers pretty hard it seems,so this doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wouldn't he had to have signed in at the shooting range? I always find it odd when these "loners" have no "online presence". You'd think they'd spend a lot of time on forums like these, gaming, etc. The MSM is lying and has a lot more info then they are letting on. If he was so "disturbed" and "troubled" why would the mother allow him to shoot guns?

The lack of information on Lanza is particularly suspect. They've found NOTHING in the house or in his room? No violent posters, video games, explicit music, weird poetry, etc?

This story has stunk from the first second it came on air.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There is a record of his existence via child support and also I am sure his mother listed him as a dependant on her income taxes.

He didn't go to college after he was 16 or 17.
He didn't have a job.
He didn't own a home.
He didn't own a car.

(Did he have a bank account in his own name?)

Of course there is no other record he existed since he left school. However, I don't know how you can overlook that he was mentioned in the divorce papers, that a judge granted child support and he was named as a minor child, etc.

You are trying to insinuate that he didn't exist prior to this incident -- as if once again TPTB created some monster and then unleashed him on society.

All this really proves is that he did not do or own anything in the last three years that would be of public record. Isn't this the case for many children that don't go to school, live at home with their parents, don't have a job and therefore don't pay taxes?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Can we all agree that this story is a mess and the media has messed it up from the get go? Then it gets worse because they never address the mistakes they made. They never mention where they got the original information from. Who are there sources? Who is feeding all the miss information that they are leaking out?

There needs to be an inquiry into the media and its reporting.

In this day and age of information, how is it that we still cannot get the info we want?

Why are there so many inconsistencies that just get ignored? Then if you question the inconsistencies, you are labeled a conspiracy freak or a person causeing trouble.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join