It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
so....if he didn't exist, how did he get his prescription medicine? Who was it prescribed to. God?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
The three years unaccounted for is very strange. Guess he may of just hung out at home and never did anything.

There is something odd with this whole deal. Even the media seem weird to me about this.

What's funny is that so many people on this forum recommend or talk about themselves personally "living off the grid" but when a lack of records comes up with someone like this, they will be shouting "he was kidnapped and put in a CIA mind control program for 3 years!"

How much you wanna bet?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

Originally posted by bknapple32
So is the media lying?

They made two contradictory statements. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that one of them must be a lie.

People make contradictory statements on the forum every day. I find they are either deluded, sloppy or misinformed.

The same could be said about the journalists in this case so far. Whether they are knowingly lying, being lied to, or just inept in their jobs are entirely different things though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

I'm not surprised there are no public records concerning the shooter since it appears his mother kept him locked away from the outside world. Perhaps she was doing it out of love or fear, we'll probably never know as she was murdered. I bet there are many people in this country who could be considered "nonexistent" because they don't have any public records (ie, drivers license, voting, arrests, etc). It doesn't mean they are a CIA operative. Heck, I've heard of many folks on this board tryin to "stay of the grid."

As for the driver's license everyone is talking about. Who said they found the brother's license at the seen of the crime? Was it a reporter, police officer, unnamed source or was it speculation on this board which, after being repeated, became fact?

Too much information, incorrect and speculative information, at the very beginning of this incedent has created a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Historically, the media has proven they never let silly little things like facts get in the way of a good story.

What makes you think they're going to start now???

I half expect to hear them say one night during their evening serving of horsecrap that Mrs. Obama popped a zit on her forehead and the Dali Lama came out of it and shot Ben Franklin with a bow and arrow from 250 miles above earth in a spaceship, only to later correct themselves by saying the zit was actually where the cameraman sneezed on his lens.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I'm not surprised there are no public records concerning the shooter since it appears his mother kept him locked away from the outside world.

When I first heard he shot his mom in the face multiple times I immediately thought this was a crime of extreme anger, then we find out he did know she was planning on having him committed, it all started to add up.

But the news media was really unreliable on this story, as they have been on many lately, all the twists and turns, leaving people confused and assuming.

edit on 103131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The strange thing being; she never worked at that school. It's bull-larkey.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
When they say there's no record of Adam Lanza for three years that probably means he didn't have a Facebook or Twitter account or a credit card.

Their scope of what's considered 'existence' is probably fairly narrow.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The mystery of where Adam Lanza has been for the last three years is always predicated on something we would investigate or find on the Internet, because as we should know, everything we do, every blog, screen name etc is logged and tagged for future reference. This is what we are told is ongoing and so I can agree that finding nothing on the Internet is an issue worthy of discussion.

Well, this mystery of the three years of missing data seems to impact all of the areas that digital data would exist. The Internet, social media sites etc. not containing anything on Adam Lanza is only a puzzle if you think the Internet system is unalterable or incapable of being removed, modified or even concealed from searches.

All of the Internet Kill Switch rhetoric that so many have immediately construed to be against the freedoms and privacy of Internet users are not completely wrong, but there is much more to the full control of the Internet nationally and globally that complete control gives those who have this power. This aspect of full internet control is seldom if ever discussed.

The ability to find any and all digital information about someone and immediately make it disappear as if it was never there is in my opinion the major underlying reason the govt needs full control over the Internet. Only by having control, can the govt then do things in this environment that no one is thinking about and so, I will weigh in with some needed discussion on the matter.

Yes, such data control can build data bases on all type of information and begin classifying people into groups of different types of citizenry, but from my perspective, the Internet kill switch and or full control of the internet is not only for the purposes many think it is being used for, but also to allow the govt the 100% ability to identify and eliminate any and all information that could be used if collected to prove a conspiracy or a crime against them or their party interests.

Complete control over the Internet will allow the govt to do this and it is my humble opinion, that Adam Lanza has had everything in his life, scrubbed, not by some govt. nerd on some computer taking orders from some bureaucrat, but by a super computer that is already in position to allow the elimination of any records, files or digital data that can be used to prove a crime and a conspiracy. This is needed to help ensure that no digital financial records ever are used, anywhere, ever, to prove a crime that the elites may have sanctioned or participated in.

This level of internal digital protection is what the NWO elites need to ensure their safety from prosecution and this is also why every system of investigation where digital data resides, also helps to identify anyone and everything that can be a legal problem to some false flag operation that can not and must not become known to the masses, who like to search out data, like the valid concern of how did he get medications without a file?

These puzzling questions are all valid issues we should explore, but in the matter of how 3 yrs can disappear regarding Adam Lanza, I am left to consider that it was removed and it was removed on purpose, it was removed in a way we have not yet become fully aware of that the govt has the capability to do so.

It is this Internet control that I suspect is the cause of the missing three years of information and while many may not agree, once you see that no human or group of humans could have scrubbed it all from our view, a super computer could and most likely did it to protect the cover story and to prevent anyone from knowing elements of the truth that might lead to the truth of this incident.

By using such a technological method to remove data about Adam Lanza, few if any will consider that this advanced technological capability exists and by only for now scrubbing Adam Lanza, no major Internet conspiracy can be construed since not all the data on the Internet is scrubbed, just the data on Adam Lanza for the specific period of three yrs.

Preventing the truth and spreading disinformation by the media appears to be acceptable, but spreading concerns and asking questions about a capital crime now appears to be punishable for questioning the official story filled with lies and deceptions.

Thanks for the thread, but consider that those three years disappeared by sophisticated electronic means and when you see how complex and how far reaching that would be for anyone to do, that is when secret technology abilities become the very means by which to achieve the missing three years of data and just because they haven't informed us about this new digital removal or data hiding capability, does not mean it does not exist.
Besides, as I indicated, this capability is more for the elites to hide their crimes than for what we fear it is for.

This secret use on Adam Lanza, is to me the only way all the data could disappear.

Thanks for the thread and for the ATS discussion on such a matter

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Mystery most likely solved btw:

The mother of the Newtown shooter spent her last months alive criss-crossing the globe in a desperate search for a new home as she knew that ‘time was running out’, MailOnline can reveal today.
Nancy Lanza's sister-in-law Marsha revealed that she had traveled to nine cities in three countries because she wanted out of the mansion she shared with her troubled son Adam - and could have known the end was coming.
It is thought that Nancy - who was suffering from multiple sclerosis - wanted to downsize and find a place for him to go to college as she was tired of home schooling the troubled 20-year-old.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz2FWKDrCs1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mom had been homeschooling him, probably for the past 3 years...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
anyone notice how weird this kid looks? his head looks like a stretched out version of ET with a bad bowl cut wig on.. I think he might be an alien or son of skeletor!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So the pigs are going to prosecute citizens who post the inconsistentcies from the reports of the media? Why then is the media not being prosecuted? And I am done with facebook, hate it anyway but started it this year from peer pressure. Nothing like the man being able to see exactly what type of person you are by people who are to dumb to see the problem posting their views and life stories online. Anyone who thinks FB or Google has your best interest in mind probably thinks the gov does to. Abre los ojos people.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So is the media lying?

Someone is mate, that's for damn sure.

Oh, that and an unhealthy dose of incompetence thrown in to screw it up even further.

And that wally of a copper has the nerve to basically say, that they will arrest anyone who 'questions official accounts of what happened'?!

If it wasn't for the thousands of people questioning these flimsey accounts he on about, we'd never know what went on...apart from arresting questioners, those berks should be thanking us for putting in the leg work they should have done!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
Hmmmm very interesting indeed.

Firstly where are these news companies getting their info from, since one day they say there is an altercation and then it is found there was no altercation. Is someone feeding the news crews false info to really muddy the waters of what went on?

Very strange that now it is being reported there was no record of him for 3 years. Even a stay at home kid would have some sort of record somewhere, even if it was just for medication from the pharmacy. Now, this child was autistic, he must have had some sort of meds and more than likely check ups of some sort being done within a 3 year period.

So is this another falsehood from the news crews? Is it real but will be dismissed due to it not being very believable in the very muddy waters of events being reported? Have the news crews been fed so much disinfo in order to allow the real details like this one slip through the net?

This whole deal really doesn't add up in any way.

Agreed.

Although there is another disturbing aspect to all of this.

Adam Lanza was 20 years old.

The MSM are showing photo's of him, aged just 13 years old...

He wasn't a 'kid', he was a fully grown adult...i suppose it looks worse if a '13 year old kid goes on a rampage', and stokes the 'kids killing kids with guns angle'.

There would be records of him on the last census that you've only recently had done, shouldn't there?

Records of his therapist, for his meds, etc. etc. Probably had a mobile phone, either payg or contract, should be records there too.

Very odd.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?
edit on 19-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

So why the heck did she decide to take up learning how to shoot, Take him to the range to shoot, buy automatic rifles with large clips, bulet proof vests and ALL THAT while leaving EVERYTHING avaliable to him so that he could go the shooting ranges whenever he wanted. ??????? "What is so strange about this" you ask?!! What the hell part of that is even remotely normal???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Probably the only photo they had of him.

The authorities have to gain access to his medical records which isn't that easy of a thing to do. Even in death there's such a thing as HIPPA and doctor/patient confidentiality. I think this case will become more and more disturbing as the layers are uncovered.

And by that I do not mean MKUltra or Reptilians. I think we'll see the dark side of parents covering up mental illness in their families. Hopefully some good will come out of this tragedy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So is the media lying?

What does your gut feeling tell you?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sorry wrong thread.
edit on 19-12-2012 by MsAphrodite because: posted in wrong thread

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

So is the media lying?

Someone is mate, that's for damn sure.

Oh, that and an unhealthy dose of incompetence thrown in to screw it up even further.

And that wally of a copper has the nerve to basically say, that they will arrest anyone who 'questions official accounts of what happened'?!

If it wasn't for the thousands of people questioning these flimsey accounts he on about, we'd never know what went on...apart from arresting questioners, those berks should be thanking us for putting in the leg work they should have done!

I am waiting for this to actually happen. I cant wait for the first person to be picked up by the police for questioning the "official" story, seeing as the "official" story has changed every day since it happened. I hope they come here because then all of us will be getting hauled off & can you imagine the jails full of ATS people?
edit on 19-12-2012 by RickKilgannon because: i can

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Neat. What about Columbine, Virginia Tech and every other mass shooting? Does your theory cover those?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join