It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Adam Lanza did not exist for the last 3 Years , no record Non Existent

In another development, CT police backtrack now saying Adam Lanza was NOT in Altercation at School Day before Mass Shooting.

Earlier version :

Earlier this week, Connecticut police threaten to arrest independent journalists or whistle-blowers, who questions their version of the story.

www.dailymotion.com...

Update:

Facebook now threatening to shut down accounts of users who question official narrative on Sandy Hook shooting

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 19-12-2012 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"Adam Lanza" is a cipher for "Red Hook" and "Sandy Hook".

See my thread on H.P. Lovecraft's "The Horror at Red Hook" about child sacrifice:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So is the media lying?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So is the media lying?

You are the best judge

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The three years unaccounted for is very strange. Guess he may of just hung out at home and never did anything.

There is something odd with this whole deal. Even the media seem weird to me about this.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

So is the media lying?

They made two contradictory statements. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that one of them must be a lie.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

So is the media lying?

What else is new?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?
edit on 19-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hmmmm very interesting indeed.

Firstly where are these news companies getting their info from, since one day they say there is an altercation and then it is found there was no altercation. Is someone feeding the news crews false info to really muddy the waters of what went on?

Very strange that now it is being reported there was no record of him for 3 years. Even a stay at home kid would have some sort of record somewhere, even if it was just for medication from the pharmacy. Now, this child was autistic, he must have had some sort of meds and more than likely check ups of some sort being done within a 3 year period.

So is this another falsehood from the news crews? Is it real but will be dismissed due to it not being very believable in the very muddy waters of events being reported? Have the news crews been fed so much disinfo in order to allow the real details like this one slip through the net?

This whole deal really doesn't add up in any way.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So is the media lying?

Lest one forget what Thomas Jefferson said about MSM:

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." ~ Thomas Jefferson

“The most truthful part of a newspaper is the advertisements.” ― Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
"Adam Lanza" is a cipher for "Red Hook" and "Sandy Hook".

See my thread on H.P. Lovecraft's "The Horror at Red Hook" about child sacrifice:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

yeah just read it and I feel it is all conjecture and is a perfect illustration of what the media do too...release the news without all the facts...

then as they learn more or get more information, the information is updated and they look stupid or worst still... it becomes a conspiracy. Inept journalism...

edit on 19/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

thankyou... that really made me laugh.

isn't it logical? SHTF and media rush down there and cameras are rolling, social media is pumped full of individual info and as it unfolds everyone eventually finds out what actually happened, problem is media doesn't come out and say, we are stringing bits and pieces together to get the event on the tele.

edit on 19/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
The three years unaccounted for is very strange. Guess he may of just hung out at home and never did anything.

There is something odd with this whole deal. Even the media seem weird to me about this.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thats my point. IF they are lying, then why do you now believe the story that there was no records of him for three years?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
At the very least media, LE or Ryan should have to explain how he happened to have his DL (as well as other ID perhaps), for there to be a mix-up.

So did Ryan then not have one when he was supposedly picked up by LE?
Then LE was forced to do a check from DMV?

Was the car at the school supposed to have NJ plates to fit with it being Ryan for a time?
Ryan's DL had the NJ address on it, thus leading investigators to a body they said was in his home.
No body now though.
How does that work?

And Adam with what, a 3 year old DL photo found on DMV but not on his person?
Ryan claims not to have seen his brother in this same 3 year span.
Why would he have his DL?

LE is not explaining any of this.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Stop it! Your theory makes no sense. Don't make an already dim story and murkier by adding in a definitively fictitious story into a tragedy. I have read that story as I have read everything else HPL ever wrote. IT DOES NOT FIT.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Good thread btw on the child sacrifice but wouldn't "Red (as in blood) Spear" be a better interpretation for Adam Lanza?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The missing 3 years could be argued was an opportunity for mind control to be used but also he lived at home with his mom and was not in school and did not have a job.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If Adam Lanza was diagnosed with autism he may well have been in a group home for the past three years and his records are confidential.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I read he spent up to 16 hours a day in the basement playing video games.

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join