It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Wierd Story of Man And Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Corguinho, Brazil: Farmer Describes His Transport to A Non-Human Craft on September 15, 2002.

story at www.earthfiles.com...

Drawings by Urandir Oliveira of the blond male being who met him inside the craft
after his transport from his bedroom on September 15, 2002 and the cold "bubble" the blond being
telepathically asked him to step into � 2003 by Earthfiles.com.

This info is in part 2

Scene 6 - 2007, Cosmic Body Disturbs Earth's Electromagnetic Fields; Scientists Discover Life-Extending Water

WHAT ABOUT 2007, 2008, 2009?

2007, there will be both bad news and good news for human beings. There will be a cosmic body that moves toward or into the solar system that will affect the earth's electromagnetic fields.

THAT SOUNDS DESTRUCTIVE?

This electromagnetic wave will affect some places locally, different, but not the whole earth. A good example is the Etna volcano in Italy. It could erupt and kill thousands of people. The rest of the world will carry on with their normal lives.

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?

The beings said that science has already got the knowledge, but nothing has been published yet. In the ice caps of the Antarctic, scientists will study the water and find it is more pure, free of heavy water, deuterium?

He is saying they are going to find this water with less heaviness. Scientists will discover this new purer water will retard the aging process by about 80 times. People could live 300 or 400 years. The technology to extract this new water in 2007 will be available.

WHO IS PLANNING THIS CRUEL JOKE OF OUR FINDING LIFE-EXTENDING WATER JUST BEFORE HUMANS ARE WIPED OUT BY ICE BLOCKS ONLY SEVEN YEARS LATER?

But there will be many survivors who can use the new discovery. The Earth has more than 6 billion inhabitants. Around 3 billion will die with all the catastrophes, but nearly as many will survive.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yea i read that a little while ago...unfortunately if it is true, we are all doomed....billions of people are going to die within the next 15 years according to that...2012 i believe he said there would be a "galactic pulse" i believe. 2015 something else would happen or something cant remember entire interview right now...interesting to say the least, i wrote down the dates somewhere but I lost them

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We got a year and a half left. According to him.

End of 2004 is when the first signs appear. God I hope its not true though

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yep....well....see you in the afterlife then

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I rather see you in this life time.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

nice one...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Interesting...Thanks for sharing with us!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i mean is that true i dont wanna die i wanna live a nice long live and have 2 kids please not me!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just make sure you have twins

Sorry for the long wait on the response.

[Edited on 6/21/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
holy cow, that's amazing! those pictures of the burned bed and ceiling are really impressive! (not to say unfakeable, but definitely impressive.) selfishly, I hope he's a hoaxer. I'll only be 32 in 2014. the life calculator says I'll live to 80! that's not fair!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is unfortunately a most unashamed hoax. Beware anytime you see the words "Linda Moulton Howe"

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Looked tasty but went the way of many other cases

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a white "Tuvok"???

"Please human, lie still, while we insert the articulated rectal analysis instrument..."

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
This is unfortunately a most unashamed hoax. Beware anytime you see the words "Linda Moulton Howe"

Linda does some really interesting research and has investigated alot of really weird events.

Linda wan't part of the hoax. She was duped like alot of others. She reported the truth when it was revealed.

Her investigations of cattle mutes and crop circles are very interesting.

And, NO, I don't believe a coupla drunks from the local pub were responsible for the crop circles. Especially not the latest ones that have been found. Way to intricate.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
certainly raises some red flags...

I'll never buy crop circles being anything other than manmade....it's simply too easy to make them, no matter how intricate.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Finally I make my return

Weird...I come back to the same post I left on over 5 months ago...and the post is still going lol wat up everybody, been awhile.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
"Linda does some really interesting research and has investigated alot of really weird events.

Linda wan't part of the hoax. She was duped like alot of others. She reported the truth when it was revealed.

Her investigations of cattle mutes and crop circles are very interesting."

Linda is supposed to be an investigator, she is more of a bumbling fool than an investigator. She gets carried away both with the material she gets hold of and her imagination, this is not what you need to be a good investigator.

Due to what can only be labelled bungling incompetence on her part, I by rule stay away from any claim she makes. She is obviously a very flawed investigator and this is the only reason you need to keep clear of her stories.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Due to what can only be labelled bungling incompetence on her part, I by rule stay away from any claim she makes. She is obviously a very flawed investigator and this is the only reason you need to keep clear of her stories.

I feel the same way...her heart is in the right place, but she is too trusting, and lacks what it takes to be a true investigator....she is too quick to believe something is true....

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We Judge, we speak = in the end we have never gone outside and seen the evidence ourselves.

Does this sound like you, if it does than judge not your fellow man but except the possibility that it might be true.

Sometimes I start cracking up at other posts, they counter a post with another and a website with another, creating a circle of lies and truth that can no longer be desiphered by the common man.

I say go ahead and judge because thats the only asurety we have in this world.

I wonder how many of you have seen evidence of aliens, ghost or other phenomenoms.

I'm sure I have seen a Ghost or something of that nature. I'm sure i saw an alien out in tha Arizona desert one day while i was with a friend driving through. When you see something of that nature, you feel a cloud of impending doom looming over your head.

To those who can prove that this is thread is wrong all I ask is for more evidence than some website that says its a hoax.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but wheres the evidence.

I got this of the website you showed me cassini -

"It should be noted that this website does not represent the views of the scientists involved in the analysis nor do the stories here at this website."

It sounds like the website is just commenting on the results.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
"It should be noted that this website does not represent the views of the scientists involved in the analysis nor do the stories here at this website. The reporting of factual, scientific observation of the two scientists speaks for itself"

The above is the full quote from the website. He is indeed commenting on it but as he says the evidence from the two scientists speaks for itself.

top topics

join