It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eagle snatches baby in park. Holy Crap!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm sending a letter to my congressman to ban eagles from public places and anyone caught feeding them should go to prison

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I don't know why people say it's fake. It looks pretty real to me. When the guy filming sees the bird grab the kid he automatically puts the camera away and starts running to help. looks scary.

there is a thread about it here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I show it is fake. feel free to argue with it is you want

just so you dont need to go through the thread

edit on 19-12-2012 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
That was a heartwarming video. The animals are trying to solve the problem of overpopulation.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It looks real to me too. I don't understand how the other video is supposed to debunk it? The shadows on the grass, the reaction of the parent and cameraman, etc.

Is it because the baby kept going up even after the eagle let go? That would seem pretty normal- as when you toss something up it will do so until it falls.

And I'm worried for the people who claim this doesn't bother them because it's just nature. Yes it's 'just nature' but that doesn't mean it cannot be tragic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Mother Nature in the raw. You can't beat that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have watched this now at least 10 times and I am not seeing where it was faked. Obviously you have to be referring to where it actually snatches the kid. I have seen plenty of Eagles in the wild (both parents are Birders as well as live in New Hampshire on the water). I have never seen one with a wing span like the one in this video. It has to have easily a 8 to 10 ft wingspan. Watching the video posted above in this thread it does look a bit fishy.. The kid does seem like a doll at times. I am pretty sure he moves just the slightest right before the bird grabs him. I also do not think the bird could be trained to do that nor is it computer animation. It looks real. The Eagle to be real most likely mistook the kid for a rabbit or something similar and only after grabbing it did it realize it was prey he had never seen before.
edit on 19-12-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the post after mine (FlySolo). I stand corrected. As I said it did look fishy in the video the person a few posts above mine posted. And the wing span seemed too big to be real in my mind. I still thought no way this was faked.. LOL. Well as I said thanks for setting me straight.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
I have watched this now at least 10 times and I am not seeing where it was faked. Obviously you have to be referring to where it actually snatches the kid. I have seen plenty of Eagles in the wild (both parents are Birders as well as live in New Hampshire on the water). I have never seen one with a wing span like the one in this video. It has to have easily a 8 to 10 ft wingspan. Watching the video posted above in this thread it does look a bit fishy.. The kid does seem like a doll at times. I am pretty sure he moves just the slightest right before the bird grabs him. I also do not think the bird could be trained to do that nor is it computer animation. It looks real. The Eagle to be real most likely mistook the kid for a rabbit or something similar and only after grabbing it did it realize it was prey he had never seen before.

Erhem....

This just in. Video is a fake. As noted by CBC 10 min ago. The Montreal film school just came forward.

JAK

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This topic is already available for comment here:

Golden Eagle Snatches Kid

Please offer any further comment there, thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join