It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving breasts a squeeze could hinder cancer growth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
ATTENTION: I have just opened a new, sophisticated and innovative cancer treatment center. This is a female treatment facility only, due to the nature of the treatment and cancers related. I will be working with Obama to include this in Obamacare to make this mandatory to get treatment at my facility.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

Send me an application!!! I will work for you. I'm already a healthcare priofessional, and my salary for such a position would be totally negotiable!

P.S. It would be OK if you occasionally forgot to reorder exam gloves.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
reply to post by Violater1

So what you're saying is, I should play with my gf's ta-ta's as much as possible?

Well I suppose if it's for a good cause...

edit on 19-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

The research says "yes" Although I have not recently dove into the additional research, perhaps there is something to breast feeding the child for an extended period.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Makes sense. Women who have breast-fed have significantly lower chance of breast camcer. Now it may not be (only) the physical aspect that contributes - possibly hormonal, and the process of engorgement/dis-engorgement, etc., but it's certainly a possible contributor.

I would also like to add, I was going to post "pics or it didn't happen" for the first time in my life, but one of the first few posts threw some bewb up on the screen.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This reminds me of foamrolling/massage or 'active release techniques' where you use force to release trigger points In muscle fascia and retrain the cns for healthy movement patterns. Besides that A.R.T. helps with recovery after workouts by improving circulation and getting rid of toxins while bringing in nutrients. Makes sense this would help with breast cancer.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Makes me think penis cancer is impossible..
Wasn't that a tom green joke..

I'll have to show my baby gurl when she gets home..

Oh here it is.. Weird he used to be hilarious when I was little.. Now he sounds uh.. silly, anyway:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My fiance' will be VERY HAPPY to hear this news

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This thread is closed.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Thu Dec 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join