It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving breasts a squeeze could hinder cancer growth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It sort of makes sense.

For the short time males spend breast-feeding as infants, it did seem odd to me that they spend their whole lives obsessed with breasts.

That could be a sign that nature really does try to balance itself out and do things for a logical reason.

Very interesting story.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wait, i am confused.......

Does this mean it is now ok to go around squeezing breasts? I thought you got arrested for that?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Aaw beat me to it. I immediately thought of that scene when I saw the thread title. Recently watched the wanderers again in full on youtube. It's a classic.

Finally a 21st century update to elbow tit.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

I must embark on this immediately.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
This guy is doing his part to prevent cancer.

those crazy russians can get away with anything it seems

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Violater1

So all those yearly exams between the pancake machine, have an added benefit...cool...

Des

This is sounding very much like the old 'Hamburgers are bad for you' and 'Hamburgers can be good for you' argument.

I remember hearing, several years ago now (probably slightly more than several actually) that those yearly breast scans, with the breast firmly and painfully squeezed between the clamps of the scanner, could actually initiate breast cancer and women i spoke to about it at the time, were very worried about going for one of those types of scans.

So really, is this more of the same 'hamburgers are good / bad for you things again?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
well then i will never have breast cancer. I have a home machine that does this for me. Its called "My Pervy Husband!".

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Wait, i am confused.......

Does this mean it is now ok to go around squeezing breasts? I thought you got arrested for that?

not if you are a male model or look like one, .........if you look short, old, balding, fat, ugly, or a combination of any of those...yeah...your in the slammer real quick with a civil lawsuit filed against you for damages

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
well then i will never have breast cancer. I have a home machine that does this for me. Its called "My Pervy Husband!".

see.... now that's what you women think......"pervy" is such a harsh word, let's just call it "a concerned spouse"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It might hinder cancer growth, but if Mr Suspiria gets wind of this I'll be up to a G cup by New Year. It's either all the squeezing or I've got ever inflating tits!.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by Bedlam
I think I missed the connection between a keychain flashlight and a boobie flattener.

Is there something there, or is this a glitch?

Sorry, I had earlier been searching for a new flashlight for the cockpit and some how this got copied/pasted into the title. I hope that it is corrected by now.
Either way, the info is enlightening and can be a hands-on experience. In my haste, I just wanted people to be abreast of this new study.

Well, flashlights are good for looking at boobs. Given this new information, I will strive to squeeze as many breasts as possible. Consider it a civic duty!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

LOL then he is very concerned and just wants to help. every hour of ever day.... and night...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessTofu
It sort of makes sense.

For the short time males spend breast-feeding as infants, it did seem odd to me that they spend their whole lives obsessed with breasts.

That could be a sign that nature really does try to balance itself out and do things for a logical reason.

Very interesting story.

Except not all cultures are breast obsessed

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Easy to say but i challenge you to prove it!

Only half joking there too..........

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by FoosM

Easy to say but i challenge you to prove it!

Only half joking there too..........

Are uou looking for photographic evidence?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Violater1

So all those yearly exams between the pancake machine, have an added benefit...cool...

Des

HA HA HAAA HAAAAA....second time you've totally made me LOL in the last month. I'm still going to use the hotdog rake idea to make some sort of attachment for the bbq pit this summer.

I've only had the pancake machine done once, and I likened it to laying in the garage & having the car back out over my tit. Slowly.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

So what happens when we introduce AI to machines? Does that mean we may have pancake machines getting done for sexual harassment?

I do not know enough about this subject for a properly constructive contribution to this thread, so my apologies to the OP. I do know i have a few girlfriends in the past that have said i am too rough with their chesticles though.......

Should make them read this report so they can thank me now!

edit on 19-12-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If that's the case my wifes good. As much as my hands are on hers, she could probally cure cancer.LOL.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I read somewhere that scientists massage lab animals to spread the cancer and now this article?
Limbo

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I remember being told when I was younger that it is good and healthy to massage your breasts daily. I don't remember who told me this but I have done this ever since. I guess they were right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join