It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to threat at Bloomington high school

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Exactly what I said here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the 21st, everyone will be coming out of the woodwork to be remembered that day.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by cbaskins

These are the questions we need to ask. What are we doing wrong as a society that is driving people (children to adult) to feel that this is an option?

The issue is the mental health status of our nation. There are so many factors that play into it.

I would start by taking all the unessecary chemicals out of all the food,then follow up by stopping putting kids on Ritalin/Prozac.
And having at least some TV shows that are not about violence/vampires.I am not saying stop all violent films/shows,but they should at least try to prevent young kids from viewing them-sadly thats impossible with the internet world we live in.
I know not everyone who watches violence/plays violent games actually becomes violent(I am living proof of that)-but there are a minority who should be kept well away,or they will get violent.
I cannot see the US changing much about the gun laws-maybe the assault weapon ban will get through-but that wouldn't stop people killing with hand guns or hunting rifles.
I doubt they will pass any more strict gun laws,as it could turn into a civil war type scenario IMO.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.whas11.com...
Kids in Louisville was arrested for making false threats.

www.wdrb.com...
Kids in Jeffersonville were arrested.

www.koco.com...
8th grader was arrested for air soft gun and knives.

This is honestly getting out of control, seems so many school threats going on around the same time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Edit; Wrong thread. I suck. That is all.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When i hear "break the record" I think "Kill streak" too much COD on young minds.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

You're darn right you suck. Haha!

On topic, I am firmly in the camp that blames all of this on the mental health status of this country. And the Government anticipates this crap and uses it to their advantage. I mean I've never seen bigger crocodile tears than when watching Obama address the nation about Sandy Hook. Apparently his tears flow out of his eyes sideways, rather than down. Haha

And yeah, a lot of what we are seeing right now is a push to bring these events, which happen every day, in our faces so we will step in line with what our rulers want from us. Chances are they will get their way too. They always do eventually.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Gauss

You're darn right you suck. Haha!

On topic, I am firmly in the camp that blames all of this on the mental health status of this country. And the Government anticipates this crap and uses it to their advantage. I mean I've never seen bigger crocodile tears than when watching Obama address the nation about Sandy Hook. Apparently his tears flow out of his eyes sideways, rather than down. Haha

And yeah, a lot of what we are seeing right now is a push to bring these events, which happen every day, in our faces so we will step in line with what our rulers want from us. Chances are they will get their way too. They always do eventually.

Obama loves killing children! I'm sure he flies the drones himself on his custom made xbox before he goes to bed.
I wonder if he ever shed a tear for any of the kids is responsible for dieing in the mid east?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its not rocket science folks-
Get kids interested in a natural diet,take them to the forests,lakes or mountains.
Show them the old ways.
How we lived as a species,quite happily for centuries.

Todays technology it seems,comes with its own dark side.

Mega corps now control governments,yet simple ancient practices could save us all from the slavery we bow down to.

Why pay for water?
Veg?
Any food you can grow/raise?
Why not grow our own food,like our ancestors did over the millenia?

Take out the middle man.
Take back our lands from the mega corps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join