It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice this on the front page of youtube for the last several days?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Top middle of the youtube homepage.

Funny that it's been plastered there for the past several days.

edit on 19-12-2012 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yeah the media hype is just opportunistic and regrettable. Even here in Europe they are going full steam ahead.

You know what is funny, this will be very frustrating for them when they fail, seeing as how they are trying their damndest and still can't get us to fold.

MSM, I see through the BS, and so do many more.

If they ban guns in any form, I WILL BUY THAT GUN. I will give my money to whatever criminal will sell it to me and try to keep him in business. I dont even own a gun anymore. I sold my only rifle when I moved to Europe. I will be on the market when I get back to the States. Maybe I will get something they want to Ban.

So keep pushing, propaganda machine. I crap on you.

edit on 19-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
yeah the media hype is just opportunistic and regrettable. Even here in Europe they are going full steam ahead.

You know what is funny, this will be very frustrating for them when they fail, seeing as how they are trying their damndest and still can't get us to fold.

If they ban guns in any form, I WILL BUY THAT GUN. I will give my money to whatever criminal will sell it to me and try to keep him in business. I dont even own a gun anymore. I sold my only rifle when I moved to Europe. I will be on the market when I get back to the States. Maybe I will get something they want to Ban.

Good post sir!

I kind of fear for our next generation, I'm afraid they won't know any better as they're being so heavily conditioned as we speak.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

it's up to us.

My kid is not going to be a dumb ass. There are ways of helping it, it just takes being a good parent and trying REALLY hard to educate them and keep them on the right track. My life is going to suck and be non/existent until my kid is old enough to take over as a young adult. It is worth it though.

Our kids generation to follow is our responsibility. We have to make up for our parents generation that let things get out of hand. Bring it back to basics and use our grandparents and great grandparents as an example.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
will never matter people will have guns at there own will. they arnt going to give a rats ass about regulations. the subject is null. seriously guns can be bought on the street all you have to be is bold, and 99.99999999999999999% will never shoot anyone!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

I sure have not, but I have seen all through the controlled msm how "fed up" the people are over evil guns.
I have also noticed an overwhelming response by posters and upvotes defending their natural rights.
So.... the msm says people don't like their rights but the overwhelming majority of posters claims the exact opposite.
Funny how things work...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Just as many people regarding the Death Star, guess that is not as interesting.
2nd

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

What a sorry ass post
You should be ashamed of yourself for such! You are one of the major problems in this country and I personally couldn't be happier if you got stuck wherever you are
I wish not the return of your kind.

Talk about propaganda...really

ETA
I hope the ATF busts your ass for committing a crime in the future which you have already acknowledged...loser

edit on 12/19/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It isn't that strange, g.

People are attracted to others that hold similar values and opinions. Like people tend to congregate together. So, you will often see persons approving/agreeing (starring
) in forums such as this one or others that exist for promoting ideas that appeal to limited segments of society.

Oftentimes, people participating within a group like that lose sight of the fact that they are in a niche. With all the acceptance and affirmation, they tend to believe that their opinions are always correct when, in fact, they are only shared by that small segment in which they are a part of.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuZe7

Good post sir!

I kind of fear for our next generation, I'm afraid they won't know any better as they're being so heavily conditioned as we speak.

Everyone is being conditioned or already has been conditioned in one way or another...yes, even you...however, it's a choice to accept such. Don't write the rest of us off as some long lost tribe of the ol'.

Just saying

ETA
BTW, YouTube is for responsible users only so use with care.
edit on 12/19/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
One angle that not a whole lot of people are thinking is this:

A sweeping ban of guns really would be the one issue that would make the South secede from the union. No joke.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
One angle that not a whole lot of people are thinking is this:

A sweeping ban of guns really would be the one issue that would make the South secede from the union. No joke.

I'm a northerner, but you know what side I'd be fighting on.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiteNGale2
reply to post by g146541

It isn't that strange, g.

People are attracted to others that hold similar values and opinions. Like people tend to congregate together. So, you will often see persons approving/agreeing (starring
) in forums such as this one or others that exist for promoting ideas that appeal to limited segments of society.

Oftentimes, people participating within a group like that lose sight of the fact that they are in a niche. With all the acceptance and affirmation, they tend to believe that their opinions are always correct when, in fact, they are only shared by that small segment in which they are a part of.

Neat however, I am not just referring to my "niche" I am noticing this on many websites that I never comment on or generally visit.
This is not just one sampling, it is many samplings, people love their freedom and they understand where it comes from.
But that is how it is when every family has someone in the military overseas carrying their freedom on a sling.
I guess there is some good coming from an extreme lack of jobs!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

what a prickish thing to say.

You extremists are the real problem. Media say monkey do.

I hope the ATF busts your ass

I hope a similar extreme situation befalls you.

EDIT:
Hey I heard that bb guns will shoot your eye out....better have ATF break some kids necks, SS style. Also fireworks can blow up cats butt holes if kids put the in them, better ban them, You know, Bevis and Butt head did it, so that is the real problem.....

also, I will have no problem going anywhere, so

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

I thought you were referring to the animated gif of Psy in the top left corner.
It's almost subliminal, like someone is trying to get the views on the gangnam video to 1 billion so that it will match with the Nostradamus prophecy

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
has anyone noticed that the extremists are always the ones to make problems for the rest of us?

I can't wait to get back home. We can't trust these people with our country. All the downfalls of our country can be traced to these people taking it upon themselves to push along questionable government policies that changed the very fabric of our countries identity and were later proven to be motivated by less than honorable intentions.

The more they re-invent the wheel, the more it comes out square.

We need to push back now. Don´t let these rabid morons do anymore damage.

Take it back to basics. This "save" the world crap and preemptive actions with "dumb ass" intentions has done enough damage and solved nothing. Things are worse thanks to them. These are the same people that pushed for the war on drugs, and all the other wastes of our resources.

They are the rabid lunatics of our era, like the prohibitionists of old that made the Mafia and introduced the black market to the US.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That's just wrong!!!

There have been tens of thousands more than 25000 that have signed that petition.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Unfortunately the internet will inevitably spoil all your plans. The next generation have the ability to find any information that they choose at the click of a button and the sad fact is they have no way of knowing if there is any truth in the information that they find.
To deny ignorance has become a life long experiment of tossing your mind down the rabbit hole on a daily basis.

top topics

join