It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Nice catch. Pay little attention to the "coincidence" crew, their aim is to drag you back into their reality, which unfortunately is one in which the veil has been pulled over their eyes, where everything is separate and nothing is connected, as the system has been designed to work. Once you recognize the occult influence, you can't go back to the fantasy land they have erected, which is a shame, because quite frankly it is a better place to live, ignorance being bliss and all. Anyway, keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

Timestamped on Vimeo November 10, 2012

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

What am I looking at here?

Honest curiosity.
edit on 8-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

Originally posted by bknapple32

So then how does it go in your head?

Ugh, read my earlier post. It was done as some covert operation, kids were really killed, parents really are sad. Just like 9/11, covert operation, people were really killed, victims' families were really sad. No actors, no holograms, no fake parents, no fake town etc.

I agree that this could be the case. I don't think the idea should entirely be dismissed.

And I'd like to add that such a theory is not insensitive toward the victims. It's doesn't diminish their suffering, or somehow try to make it unreal. As such, a "conspiracy theory" about a "false flag" at sandy hook is not necessarily, and does not necessarily have to "lack empathy" or be "unsympathetic" toward the victims and their families-- regardless of what some might imply or want you to believe.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I agree that this theory is really the only plausible one. While I dont believe it to be the case, but of all of them, it has the least amount of stretches.

Hopefully the police give the country a nice transparent summary of events and those who attacked families realize they were wrong and out of line to jump to such insensitive conclusions.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

What am I looking at here? Honest curiosity.

TImestamped uploaded SH tribute video from Vimeo dated Nov 10, 2012.
Could be error on Vimeo's part, but how likely is that. The other time stamps on the uploaders videos track and if I upload a video it tracks.
There have been pre-dated google pages (but I saw one that had 2001 as the year and understand those google dates are not always accurate.
Now, apparently, someone has found pre-dated tweets.

They can't all be wrong or manipulated can they? (Honest question)
edit on 9-1-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join