It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'll give you a solid "B" (and a S&F) for you post. I agree with most of what you said, except the second shooter part. Their is not evidence that their wasn't a second shooter, including a statement from the police. We just plain do not know. I felt you were reaching to include another point.

But the jist of what you say i agree with.

I talked to my friend who's a marine and a police officer. he had this to say "conspiracy's are interesting, because, well, they are fun to talk about. But once you are on the inside, and you see the level of incompetence in the government at all levels, and the fact that everything is leaked via inside sources, it's hard to believe anything could like that could take place. Too many people involved." That's kinda how i feel on the topic.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

That may all be true but those involved in the JFK assassination have managed to keep a secret for a half century (we have had various stories leaked but never the definitive account that I know of ).

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Vaedur

That may all be true but those involved in the JFK assassination have managed to keep a secret for a half century (we have had various stories leaked but never the definitive account that I know of ).

That again, is a conspiracy theory, and not actual proven conspiracy that happened.

I understand what you're saying, I'm just voicing my opinion and sharing my friends thoughts.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
I'll give you a solid "B" (and a S&F) for you post. I agree with most of what you said, except the second shooter part. Their is not evidence that their wasn't a second shooter, including a statement from the police. We just plain do not know. I felt you were reaching to include another point.

This is what I just posted in another thread about the alleged 2nd shooter/2nd person/man in the woods, that was arrested. He has been identified but not as a 2nd shooter but as the father of one of the children.

A list of already debunked stories, re: Sandy hook, page 35

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
The pattern here is the same with past conspiracies... First all the strange things that don't add up are looked at and put through the mill..Then after that, the really wild theories start being added in..

This is how disinformation campaigns are run.. .

Exactly. The aim is to distract and discredit us. They have to do this now, because of the Internet. The wealth of information, and the speed with which we can spread it to a wide audience is a serious problem. So they try to make us look ridiculous, waste our time, turn us against each other.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The Batman map: This is a map in The Dark Knight Rises. It shows Sandy Hook on a map that was seen for ,what, three seconds? This seems to be one of the more prevalent arguments. So what? It is a prop in a movie two years before the shooting even happened. Unless you have worked on a movie set you have no idea what you are talking about. I have. Everything is meticulous. So you would then have to imply Chirstopher Nolan in this conspiracy. Has there been such a connection made? None.

Ok, you were saying about the map?

www.imdb.com...

______beforeitsnews/strange/2013/01/dark-knight-prop-master-died-in-newtown-connecticut-8-months-prior-to-school-massacre-under-mysterious-condit ions-2446338.html

So, your argument is that it's ridiculous because, oh, what was one of your self-sure quotes (and I paraphrase)? "Nolan and several others including the propmaster would have to have been in on it."

Nahh..I'm sure it's just unfortunate coincidence that the propmaster for the Dark Knight Rises, the one that would of been responsible for that map, died in Newtown, CT exactly 36 weeks (6+3=9, another 9) prior to the Sandy Hook shooting.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Car accident.. sad

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

The accident was reported at 7:02 p.m. when a 1999 Lexus RX300 driven by Alexandra Orteig, 18, of New Canaan lost control while traveling south on the parkway near Exit 36...The accident shut down both sides of the parkway in Stamford for about 90 minutes

Ok, not only was it 36 weeks from Sandy Hook, it was also exit 36. Sandy Hook itself is chock full of 9's. Plus we have the 36's for 2 more 9's. It happened at 7:02, another 9 by a 1999 car (lotsa 9's there) an RX300 (R=9, X=1, 3=3 for a total of 13, a signature number plus he was driving an F(5)150, for 11, another signature #) by a driver that was 18 (another 9) that shut down traffic for 90 minutes, another 9

So just in that paragraph we have 7 instances of 9 being involved. Very interesting, and expected. Thanks for the article.

So you were saying about the map Bknapple?

Car accident.. sad

Missing completely that it was a car accident involving the man largely responsible for the map that clearly identified Sandy Hook in the DKR movie in the town where Sandy Hook actually happened. But "Car accident...sad" is more convenient in making the point you were trying to make with the OP.

edit on 4-1-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Ha, all I have to ask is ....

R=9 ?

Huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Lets give it a shot....

With my name...

Lets use the 32 in bknapple32

Ok ready? OMG zoink! 3x2= 6.. omg... and the 6 divided by 2 is=3!!! So that first 6 plus the last 3 equals 9!!!! OMG My screen name is somehow mysteriously involved with Sandy Hook!!!

edit on 4-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I believe this was a conspiracy/covert-op because the facts of the case correspond very closely with the profile I compiled years ago of the young person random-rage shooter(aka "The Columbine Client") caught up in a manipulated shooting event:

--Friends may notice abrupt changes in mood in the days and weeks before the shooting. He may have complained that lately he has experienced strange and vivid dreams of a violent nature.

No evidence of this yet, as we have nothing from his associates who might know.

--He will be dressed in all black and/or camoflage, oftentimes with a black trenchcoat.

The shooter was dressed in all black, and he owned a trenchcoat.

--Eyewitnesses at the scene will say the shooter was 'like a robot,' or that there were a totally blank expression on his face.

Few witnesses have spoken, and he was wearing a mask, so we don't know.

--The media will paint him as a loner, but he will in fact have a circle of friends or be part of a clique.

Yes, Lanza hung out with a circle of friends. though media is trying to downplay that.

--Extra ammo/guns/bombs will be found at his home and in his auto(this to 'close the circle' of guilt in the public's mind). The guns will have been legally acquired by the shooter or a close relative/neighbor. He will have brought an excessive quantity of ammunition to the scene.

Yes on the first two. We don't know exactly how many rounds were brought to the scene, but I'll bet he had hundreds of round in his car and at his home.

--Literature and/or videos about Adolph Hitler, Charles Manson(infamous American cult leader), or the Columbine killers will be found amongst his possessions.

We don't know yet, as they haven't released the results of the search warrant.

--He will be computer-savvy, and likely left an online presence. He may have left some kind of manifesto, though it will be incomprehensible/nonsensical for the most part. He will have hinted at what he had planned, but the name of the target itself will not be mentioned. A complete record of what he communicated, and with who, on his computer will NOT be released.

A guy this smart would have had a huge online presence. If they haven't found it yet, it's because they don't want to.

--He will probably have been a player of violent video games, and will have been a fan of violence-themed movies. He will have produced his own videos in which he is seen with his weapons or expressing his hatred and/or violence.

Correct on both counts.

--He will have a strong interest in weapons--guns, knives, swords, bombs--or the military. He will have had contact with a military recruiter or he will have spent some time in the military before being seperated under murky circumstances.

Almost certainly, Lanza had contact with a recruiter.

--There is a good chance he will have been active in "Live Action Role Playing"(LARP) games. Or he will have been a player in "Airsoft"/paintball games.

No evidence for such, yet.

--He will have been mentally "treated" at some point by a counselor, psychologist, or a psychiatrist. And this shrink will likely remain unidentified and will NEVER be interviewed, even though he is perhaps best positioned to tell us what the motive is. The shooter may also may have taken "anger management" sessions.

Almost certainly this is true.

--He will have a history of taking SSRIs(selective seritonin reuptake inhibitors), often in combination with Ritalin(methylphenidate).

Seeing a shrink means getting a prescription for anti-depressants.

--There is some likelihood that he was institutionalized or hospitalized at some point before the attack. At any rate there will gaps in the timeline where police cannot account for his whereabouts.

No one seems to know what Lanza was doing for the last three years.

--He probably had some contact with the police/law enforcement before the shooting.

There is no evidence to confirm this, but police haven't definitely ruled it out yet.

--He might have been involved with Satanism or other strange occultic-type religions.

At least one source says Lanza was visiting satanic sites on the net.

--If he survived the assault, he will be unable to explain why he did what he did. He may claim that 'voices' in his head told him to do it. Or he may not even remember the act at all. But whether the shooter lives or dies, motive will always remain a mystery.

The is no motive now, nor will there ever be one.

--He will NOT have acted alone. There is a good possibility others were shooting also; or at the very least others will have encouraged him and helped plan the attack and get weapons.

Other than the early reports of two or more, they are now saying only one. And that will not change. But he definitely had help.

--Afterwards, the politicians will call for increased laws against gun ownership, more armed security personnel everywhere, and metal detectors at the school/mall.

No doubt this is happening.

--An early start time will be chosen, so that the events will captivate the nation's attention for the entire day, resulting in maximized trauma.

Which it did.

---------------

Thus my profile scores 14 positives, 5 unknowns, and 0 confirmed negatives. Conclusion: the Sandy Hook Massacre was a Manipulated Shooting Event.

/

edit on 5-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ok ready? OMG zoink! 3x2= 6.. omg... and the 6 divided by 2 is=3!!! So that first 6 plus the last 3 equals 9!!!! OMG My screen name is somehow mysteriously involved with Sandy Hook!!!

First of all, your comment shows a complete ignorance of long-time honored methods of numerology wherein numbers are added together and then reduced to a single digit (with a few exceptions like the master numbers 11, 22, etc) but never multiplied or divided, only addition.

Secondly, it still doesn't address this huge "coincidence" especially in the light of all of the attention the map has gotten in reference to this.

Apparently your fallback when you lack substantive input is sarcasm
edit on 4-1-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Theres no need to fallback on a topic like this. When you have to use numerology to prove a conspiracy at sandy hook, you've already failed in the real world.

Im still waiting to hear how r =9 by the way...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

lmao thats a weird way to go about it.. i thought it was 3 +2 =5.. but you know apple is the forbidden fruit so your obviously a 666

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Theres no need to fallback on a topic like this. When you have to use numerology to prove a conspiracy at sandy hook, you've already failed in the real world. Im still waiting to hear how r =9 by the way...

Smarter men than you and I have used numerology for longer than both of us have been alive, including Pythagoras and John Dee. It doesn't matter that you don't believe in numerology, just that those using it for ritual do. I don't claim to have all of the answers, but the presence of these occultically significant numbers over and over again forms a sort of fingerprint that beggars coincidence after the umpteenth time a number set appears in a certain circumstance.

You really don't have any education in numerology do you? R=9 this way: each alphabet letter is assigned a number based on it's order in the alphabet (and before you say it's arbitrary, at least it's an arbitrary that's gone as far back as the ancient Chaldeans.) So A=1, B=2 and so forth, because R is the 18th letter and double digits are reduced, 1+8=9, thus R is considered to carry a 9 energy.

And what about that propmaster?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I understand numerology. Doesnt mean that it has any significance in world events. Just patterns people look for in the need to make some sort of balance out of chaos...

What about the propmaster? If he put this in, he was in on it... So then hes killed off? Then I guess everyone else in on it in some public form will be killed off too huh??

Ugh why am I even bothering..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Im done with this. Can the mods please close my thread? Just another Sandy Hook thread sucking me in to try and defend sanity and Im just... exhausted by it..

Im off to watch Ancient Aliens now... Have fun kids.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What about the propmaster? If he put this in, he was in on it... So then hes killed off? Then I guess everyone else in on it in some public form will be killed off too huh??

Well, first is the timing and the place of his death. Newtown? Really? And that's completely separate from the numerology fingerprint, where you say:

I understand numerology.
yet you didn't know that you don't multiply nor did you know how R=9, frankly, if you don't understand world events any better than it seems you understand numerology, you're in trouble.

Second, maybe-most likely. Maybe we should ask all the dead Seal Team 6 OBL team. Or perhaps all those dead microbiologists. Yes, many, many people that know things that are potentially damaging, especially when they have credibility, have died or were "suicided."

Im done with this. Can the mods please close my thread?

Nice. You gotta admit though that the fact that the guy responsible for DKR Sandy Hook map died...in Newtown, CT not long before Sandy Hook is a pretty interesting "coincidence."

edit on 5-1-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join