It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The government controls everything(especially hollywood), if you don't believe that then you are in denial. Movies are very impressionable on the mass population...and can sway the way people feel.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
@bknapple that sounds like a mass account conspiracy
I'm just chiming in on the hollywood part. I'm not fully sold on this one yet, sitting on the border. Need to wait for more info. but it does smell...of what...to early to tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by paulvh

What does it matter what you think of my rank? All I was doing was responding to the poster who essentially accused me of lying. In 5/6 years on this site, I have never once brought up my being on tv. So I dont know where you get that 'im impressed with myself'. Just stating a fact that I have more experience on a hollywood set than someone claiming all hollywood sets are doing these evil things.

And why would anyone with a few years of experience in Hollywood know anything about the dark inner workings that would for example produce the Batman map? (Trying to stay on topic here).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by questionit
The government controls everything(especially hollywood), if you don't believe that then you are in denial. Movies are very impressionable on the mass population...and can sway the way people feel.

Im getting very alarmed at hte influx of new members jumping in on convos out of nowhere. Multiple accounts for the same folks?

Getting paranoid / conspiracy-minded yourself now ? :-)

ETA: It has been nice sparring with you, bikiniapple, or whatever that was, I can tell you are a nice person, just, just. Nevermind. I have to go to bed now. 1am here. I'd like to argue about the Sandy Hook case some more tomorrow, so keep up the good work!
edit on 19-12-2012 by paulvh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulvh

reply to post by paulvh

What does it matter what you think of my rank? All I was doing was responding to the poster who essentially accused me of lying. In 5/6 years on this site, I have never once brought up my being on tv. So I dont know where you get that 'im impressed with myself'. Just stating a fact that I have more experience on a hollywood set than someone claiming all hollywood sets are doing these evil things.

And why would anyone with a few years of experience in Hollywood know anything about the dark inner workings that would for example produce the Batman map? (Trying to stay on topic here).

Because I also know a couple big names. Very close family friends. I dont usually say things like this. But on this topic. I know more than you do. Christopher Nolan HAS ABSOLUTE ZILCH to do with the murders in Newtown. And its libel to just throw out accusations with no merit.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulvh

Originally posted by questionit

Im getting very alarmed at hte influx of new members jumping in on convos out of nowhere. Multiple accounts for the same folks?

Getting paranoid / conspiracy-minded yourself now ? :-)

Perhaps, or showing how easy it is to just throw out theories without a second thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Posting Bans are next.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
@ OP I've been through this entire thread, page by page and while trying to maintain as much respect as i can muster for this... ahem ... "debate" telling us you worked in hollywood once would have sufficed. What exactly do you hope to gain from repeating it?

It seems to me if you don't like an opinion that differs from yours you launch a veiled attack. E.G telling a poster to take their theory to tye police? Really ?

Okay so does that mean everybody who doesn't believe the official 911report should take their ideals and believes to the local authority ? Right, okay then...

Oh and i think i can speak for most people when i say that batman:TDK & TDKR has some pretty coinsidential materials, ranging from the death of heath ledger to the aurora shootings right to thd latest sandy hook deal.

Oh, and yeah i do think the sandy hook shooting reeks of concpiracy and or hidden agenda.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Od1nson
@ OP I've been through this entire thread, page by page and while trying to maintain as much respect as i can muster for this... ahem ... "debate" telling us you worked in hollywood once would have sufficed. What exactly do you hope to gain from repeating it?

It seems to me if you don't like an opinion that differs from yours you launch a veiled attack. E.G telling a poster to take their theory to tye police? Really ?

Okay so does that mean everybody who doesn't believe the official 911report should take their ideals and believes to the local authority ? Right, okay then...

Oh and i think i can speak for most people when i say that batman:TDK & TDKR has some pretty coinsidential materials, ranging from the death of heath ledger to the aurora shootings right to thd latest sandy hook deal.

Oh, and yeah i do think the sandy hook shooting reeks of concpiracy and or hidden agenda.

I didnt want to bring it up at all. Let alone twice. But someone called me out on my truthfulness. So yea I brought it up again .

For most people? I highly doubt most people think TDK and TDKR has anything to do with the newtown shooting. doesnt make it right or wrong.

So what can you do in terms of answering my points then if you think its a conspiracy. Surely you have something more than a map in a movie made years before the shooting.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thank you for this post, sums it up...

It is out of the question that symbolism has been in movies or cartoons, with some hints on future events. Even if it was for a split second. Why would they put it in the movies?

Why would anybody put this in Ducktales? Mhhhmmm?:

ASK ABOUT ILLUMINATI

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I didnt want to bring it up at all. Let alone twice. But someone called me out on my truthfulness. So yea I brought it up again .

For most people? I highly doubt most people think TDK and TDKR has anything to do with the newtown shooting. doesnt make it right or wrong.

So what can you do in terms of answering my points then if you think its a conspiracy. Surely you have something more than a map in a movie made years before the shooting.

You brought your involvement in Hollywood up..

"Have you been on a set before? I HAVE, I know Big Names and Mr Nolan would have known for sure"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

So what? So a cartoon threw that in. Big deal. Did they do it every episode? No. You have one instance out of millions. And im sure there are a few more. Theres also a lot of perverted symbols in the original Little Mermaid. It has nothing to do with the shooting.

And you couldn't respond to anything I said back to you. Should I take that to mean silence equals consent ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

You brought your involvement in Hollywood up..

"Have you been on a set before? I HAVE, I know Big Names and Mr Nolan would have known for sure"

Thats not exactly what I said ps.

But regardless. I said that because you claimed to know all the inner workings of what goes on with a hollywood set. All you know are things you find on google. Thats it. And that was my point.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Ladyk74

So what? So a cartoon threw that in. Big deal. Did they do it every episode? No. You have one instance out of millions. And im sure there are a few more. Theres also a lot of perverted symbols in the original Little Mermaid. It has nothing to do with the shooting.

And you couldn't respond to anything I said back to you. Should I take that to mean silence equals consent ?

You just don't get it do you? You say it is NONESENSE why would anybody use a map or whatever in movies years before on such cruel event. Well I tell you there are PLENTY.

It is not impossible ... and nobody ever imlicated anybody. Like the previous poster said, you just come up with you are imlicating NOlan, LOL, well take it to the police. Great response btw.....

I responded to everything, maybe you just can't grasp what I'm saying...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I found this interesting regarding the Batman Movie Map - :

THERE ARE 28 MARKS ON THE MAP. ONE FOR EACH VICTIM!!!

WORSE STILL: There were 6 adult staff murdered. There are SIX squares to the left of Strike Zone 4. There were 20 children murdered. Twelve were girls. Eight were boys. There are 7 circles around Strike Zone 4 and five to the right of Strike Zone 3. That makes 12 girls. The other circles are dotted lines. There are EIGHT one for each boy. Strike Zone 1 would be the Lanza home. There is a red circle around a blue square. The Lanza home was blue. Nancy was killed there. To the left of Strike Zone 1 is a square with a dotted line around it for Adam. It is the EXACT death toll and combination. THIS IS MORE THAN EERIE!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What can i do? What would you suggest i do, take a flight to conneticut and hound the people in the area? Email an agony aunt airing my displeasure with this whole ordeal? Ive researched what i needed to research, studying videos and watching news reports endlessly changing from one to two shooters. The mother being a principle to not having worked at the school for years.

The fathers video...screams sham to me. If it doesn't to you, well ... thats you're opinion.

Perhaps do some digging of for yourself. If you think that the whole story seems legitimate to you, well, keep up the good work. Me, i prefare to watch, look and take in as much aspect of this as i possibly can... the more i do said activities, the more the whole thing reeks of gun control by any means.

Thats my piece, i'm off now, good day.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Did the police arrest both men in the woods? Just watched footage again and their is clearly another man in a dark outfit running away as well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join