It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Netown Shooting is not a Conspiracy (as of yet)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
Nice post but I disagree to a degree,

The same logic can and has been used to discount many other conspiracies. That does not make them any less a conspiracy.

It is a horrific thing, no argument there but so was killing a theater full of batman fans, passenger planes running into buildings, a loved president being murdered on national television. Points could be made for and against all those incedents being conspiracies ... that is what makes them conspiracies.

Personally, I don't know what to believe, the thought of Sandy Hook being more devious than it actually is, is a hard pill to swallow but things, some of what you list and some you do not, in my mind just don't seem right but again, such is the case of all conspiracies.

Im not sure what you mean by this logic being used to discount other conspiracies? What does that tell you about other conspiracies? All I did was apply fact and logic. The Libor thing was one of the main cruxes to the ct'er motive . And that has now been proven false. Its not pin the tail on the donkey. At some point one has to admit there is nothing there.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Again I ask. how does it all go. That doesn't say anything at all.

It seems like you want me to tell you the names of the men who came up with the idea, how long ago they came up with it, how they planned it, how they executed it, how they picked Lanza as the fall etc. Do you think I am part of the operation or something, that I have all the backroom details about it? I don't have all those details. In my opinion though, if there is a conspiracy, it had to be planned by the occultist globalists, who put their plans and symbols in sight for everyone to see (exactly like they did with 9/11), which is why they were pointing to Sandy Hook on the map in the DKR. And in this scenario, there is no need for the families to be part of the conspiracy, they are just victims.
edit on 19-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

What I am saying is nothing you have listed goes against logic in trying to disprove a conspiracy,

I will just use your first point,

The connection between Peter Lanza and Robert Holmes :

There is actually a connection between GE and Libor

Three employees of GE Capital were convicted on similar charges in May, though those defendants have asked the trial judge to toss out that verdict
Source< br />
Former GE execs get prison terms in bid-rigging case

Just because a hoaxer said something on the internet does not make it untrue.

Is this alone a motive for murder or a connection to Sandy Hook, of course not but it seems that when ever big banks and money are involved people seem to go missing or die.

I am still searching for the LIBOR witness list to mark names off, to prove or disprove whether or not Peter Lanza and Robert Holmes where indeed on this list or any official word they are not.

One thing that can't be disputed is both are connected to big banking ...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The connection is a hoax and been proven as so.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The connection is a hoax and been proven as so.

Not debating whether or not it was,

Saying that at the very least they are connected to big banking and I was just using that as an example, there are other points in this case that could/should leave people asking questions and as time rolls on as more and more things surface I bet we will find more info that just seems odd or not right.

Not saying that I/we want/need to make this more awful then it already is, saying there are things here that, so far, make little sense and leave us scratching our heads.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Fair enough. But others unlike you, are using it to put forward a theory that is flawed at best.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

No argument there

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Christopher Nolan and co ( 4-5 people due to art directors prop masters, etc)

Again, like I said in another post, the people responsible for the movies are not necessarily the people responsible for the messages. There could've been a black suit (as has been reported in hollywood from time to time) saying, "Hey, make sure Sandy Hook is visible on a map."
Christopher Nolan and Propmaster (and all the other people you listed) response: "Why?"
Black Suit: "Just want to pay tribute to Sandy Hook, NJ, that's all"

End of story. No messy co-conspirators no mention of a future shooting. I've said it once and I'll say it again COMPARTMENTALIZATION...it's how that world runs.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Excellent post of rational thinking as always bkn. I laughed at my grandmothers funeral several times... I was very close to her and would remember something she did or said and I literally laughed, cried, giggled and openly weeped. I was a roller coaster of crazy. When I lost a pregnancy at 19 weeks, the hospital took pictures of my child and gave me several memento's.. many people have commented on my morbidness for keeping these things to remember my loss by. The fact is one can not tell another how to react or feel during a great emotional loss and the emotions will run the gamete. I opened that thread and read a bit of it but was too put off to look at the video or stay for the discussion. It upset me that people don't understand the human realm of loss and will scrutinize another:s pain because they don't believe they would act that way. The fact is you have no idea how you would act unless in happened to you and I sincerely hope that tragedy never befalls another parent.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Don't dismiss the GE link.

GE's financial services division does a lot of shady stuff.

Do you know who GE are anyway?/?

The whole affair is obviously not what it seems, the fact that those shootings result in a "candlelight" vigil hours after the event makes me think that the grieving parents are nothing but actors.

This shooting, the columbine shooting and the Holmes shooting all have the exact same patterns behind them.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Christopher Nolan and co ( 4-5 people due to art directors prop masters, etc)

Again, like I said in another post, the people responsible for the movies are not necessarily the people responsible for the messages. There could've been a black suit (as has been reported in hollywood from time to time) saying, "Hey, make sure Sandy Hook is visible on a map."
Christopher Nolan and Propmaster (and all the other people you listed) response: "Why?"
Black Suit: "Just want to pay tribute to Sandy Hook, NJ, that's all"

End of story. No messy co-conspirators no mention of a future shooting. I've said it once and I'll say it again COMPARTMENTALIZATION...it's how that world runs.

Lets get something straight. Ive worked in Hollywood. They are egotistical bastards, but they are damn good at what they do. Christopher Nolan has something called Hollywood capital. He doesn't need the movie studio at this point in his career. They need him. No one. I repeat. NO ONE. Is going to tell Christopher Nolan what to do in his movie. From how Batman should save the day, to a city on a map. Everything is his call. Its like telling an author what to write in his book.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Everyone in Hollywood can be ordered to do whatever, there is so much dirt that no one is clean enough to just "do what they want"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

The whole affair is obviously not what it seems, the fact that those shootings result in a "candlelight" vigil hours after the event makes me think that the grieving parents are nothing but actors.

This shooting, the columbine shooting and the Holmes shooting all have the exact same patterns behind them.

Actors? Jesus. Well whoever did the casting was horrible because they arent 'acting' like the ct'ers think they should. ITs lose lose with you people . IF they cry, then theyre probably crying too much:ACTORS!! If they arent crying, they arent crying enough: ACTORS!!!

Get a grip man. You have just stated that all those shootings are faked. Care to say that to these parent's faces?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Are you serious... that's why you think it's a conspiracy is because there was a candlelight vigil? It must be a conspiracy then because I cried almost the whole day over it.. from when I thought it was just 10 little children until the final number.. how dare me have a heart.
it must be a conspiracy... your right.. that makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Everyone in Hollywood can be ordered to do whatever, there is so much dirt that no one is clean enough to just "do what they want"

Yep , you know everything. Christopher Nolan was forced to take part in the killing of 26 innocent women and children.

and to think some argue that ats hasnt gone down hill.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Actors? Jesus. Well whoever did the casting was horrible because they arent 'acting' like the ct'ers think they should. ITs lose lose with you people . IF they cry, then theyre probably crying too much:ACTORS!! If they arent crying, they arent crying enough: ACTORS!!!

Get a grip man. You have just stated that all those shootings are faked. Care to say that to these parent's faces?

Yes I am 100% serious

The parents were grieving on TV are actors, if you think that those people are real people, with real, 100% expired children than you need to re-evaluate your perception of human behavior

Those were actors, much like the Holmes shooting. Their professionalism is not hard to spot.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Yep , you know everything. Christopher Nolan was forced to take part in the killing of 26 innocent women and children.

I am not saying he specifically was part of the plot, what I am saying is that rouge elements in Hollywood do not last long. Nolan almost certainly has nothing to do with the Sandy shooting, but if he were asked to have something to do with it, he would most likely comply as would almost anyone in Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by QQXXw

Are you serious... that's why you think it's a conspiracy is because there was a candlelight vigil? It must be a conspiracy then because I cried almost the whole day over it.. from when I thought it was just 10 little children until the final number.. how dare me have a heart.
it must be a conspiracy... your right.. that makes perfect sense.

Real human behavior is far different than what you see on TV. What I saw in the aftermath of the Sandy shooting was actors and cameras and a lot of planned spiel.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I am not saying he specifically was part of the plot, what I am saying is that rouge elements in Hollywood do not last long. Nolan almost certainly has nothing to do with the Sandy shooting, but if he were asked to have something to do with it, he would most likely comply as would almost anyone in Hollywood.

This shows your ignorance far beyond anything. I know people in Hollywood. Pretty famous people. And I know them very well. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Chris Nolan would ABSOLUTELY NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KILLING 26 INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN. And neither would 99.99999999999999% of Hollywood.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join