Father of slain Sandy Hook teacher speaks out: Lauren Rousseau had no classroom key to lock out gunm

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm still reeling from this horror, and would not put up a thread of this kind except I think it contains important information hitherto not discussed. At least I could not find where this has already been discussed, so if it has been, my sincerest apologies.

In two revealing videos (sorry about the 3 annoying short ads in the beginning) Lauren Rousseau's dad says it's therapeutic for him to speak out and so gave an interview to the CBC. He reveals something I had not heard before, namely that Lauren did not have a set of keys with which to lock the classroom door, as apparently substitute teachers do not get any! (What say you to this, EMS planners?)

The video also shows her car pierced by bullet holes. If bullets can do this type of damage to a car, then I will not be indelicate to go any further.

The videos are a must see. It brings up many questions about custody of the classroom keys, continuity of custody and emergency planning. It also makes me want to stand on a soapbox and ask why unions do not better represent on-call and substitute workers.

Had Lauren had a key, would those children have been saved? The questions need to be discussed, imo.

Maybe by this revelation from her father, other districts will review their protocols and somehow her death will bring about some positive change. RIP, Lauren.

Link to videos
edit on 18-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So if the shooting happened inside, then how did her car get bullets? From the officers? Couldn't have been from before the incident because if it was then the school would of been on lockdown due shots being fired outside.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

There's an explanation offered in the videos, (did you not watch them?) but I know nothing of guns and wall-piercing bullets.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

My wife is a teacher, and sub teachers don't need a key to lock the doors behind them. There is a deadbolt to lock the door once inside. The doors are unlocked by the principal when the teachers call in sick etc. Give me a break and tell the truth what really happened. This was another Terror attack on July 22, 2011 in Norway that claimed the life's of 77 kids. This was a Terror Attack. I found this out on another thread and checked it out.

By Gordon Duff [Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today]
Date : Tue Dec 18, 2012

Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, said Israel killed the children in CT to teach America a lesson . He said this was a revenge against the US and President Obama . If a 3 star general confirms this... I'm sure there are more, but they daren't speak. I can write a 30000 word essay on the naughty things Zionists have done in this world since 1900. They meddle in absolutely everything, and are masters of subversion, exactly what is happening (and has been happening) in the US for about 50 years. So if someone (in this case a senator and a 3 star general) suggests that Israel might have something to do with this, I PAY ATTENTION since it might as well be true.

I think something very interesting with what you have posted here.....Or shall I say the most interesting part is the kids saying they saw a man pinned to the ground with handcuffs on??

Why would a kid lie about this?? the premise of isreali gunmen commiting the crime is unsubstantiated but the questions asked are very logical. Child witnesses are some of the most reliable there are. they dont have motives, they just see literally what they see. Based on the fact that they've been killing kids for the past 65 years, I'd say yes. I've had to say this to people a few times. Whenever you see the term "lone gunman" used under any circumstances, you should immediately recognize that you are being lied to. There are no, nor have there ever been any lone gunmen. Its a technique used for easy cleanup of messy/deadly situations so that the real perps can never be implicated.
Let's look at some other bits of information. We know the brother, originally reported as the shooter, then reported killed by the shooter, then reported alive and taken into custody, had anarchist postings to his social media accounts. The logical person, if this was a setup as a scare tactic to prevent or influence the father's testimony in the LIBOR investigation, would have been the older brother. However it seems they grabbed the wrong kid and planted the wrong manufactured ID on him. They're still holding the kid from what I've read. Why? It's clear he was no where near the scene.

We know from witnesses accounts that were originally reported, news video and police radio chatter that there were others detained and someone was chased chased through the woods. There were other teachers in that school that surely saw some of what transpired and would have some eyewitness information about this event that they may recant to others and it would likely spread via social media as the news media would be under the control of TPTB. TPTB have no control of people sending texts and posting to FB and Twitter. We then we have the CT State Police going live on TV stating that anyone disseminating information other than the "official story" will be prosecuted. Hmmm? So what better person to use as an example, but a media person who with then report what they did to him for spreading what they believe to be false formation. They also say they will prosecute anyone for doing this. That would surely cause someone to think twice about telling anyone what they know vs what the official story is.

That kid did not shoot all those children and adults, in military fashion, as they want us to believe. There are too many inconsistencies in the story and there are too many coincidences with Aurora and the link to the LIBOR scandal is too much of a smoking gun.

Mossad, CIA? Who knows? Maybe all of the above, but this stinks all the way around and those poor children and women are dead.

This smells like a coverup to me.......Don't know how yet, but I am sure the ATS community will find it sooner rather than later.......MSM surely isn't going to tell us!! That is 1 thing that is for certain!!

Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations.Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible
One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

Is Harris right? Is this a terrorist attack ? Would Israel carry out such hideous act ?

Full story : www.presstv.ir...

Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Source for quote - please ALWAYS source.

edit on 19-12-2012 by The only 1 who knows the because: (no reason given)
edit on 12/19/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
nevermind, it's playing now. Took awhile.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Her father says they are locked with keys. I considered your argument about the dead bolt, and also thought if there were one, then how many kids might lock their teachers out as a prank. I really can't comment further as I don't know.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

The Kid(s) would be in trouble if that was ever done as a prank.

That kid did not shoot all those children and adults, in military fashion, as they want us to believe. There are too many inconsistencies in the story and there are too many coincidences with Aurora and the link to the LIBOR scandal is too much of a smoking gun.

Mossad, CIA? Who knows? Maybe all of the above, but this stinks all the way around and those poor children and women are dead.

This smells like a coverup to me.......Don't know how yet, but I am sure the ATS community will find it sooner rather than later.......MSM surely isn't going to tell us!! That is 1 thing that is for certain!!

Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations.Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible

One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

Text Red

LINK: www.presstv.ir...

Is Harris right? Is this a terrorist attack ? Would Israel carry out such hideous act ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

I appreciate your input, but this thread is intended to address planning and continuity of key custody. Not all school boards operate the same way. I know I've never seen a dead bolt inside a classroom door.

new topics

top topics

join