It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian jets bomb Palestinian camp in Damascus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This story was posted a couple of days ago HERE by Wrabbit2000

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Right on, thanks Snapperski, lots of proof in that thread.

Just thinking about it should tell you what's going on doesn't make sense.

How could the Syrian people possibly want these people to be in charge of their country? And that's just going by the news that our lying media has to report?

Here's a couple of other things that were lied about:

The Houla massacre, originally blamed on the Syrian Army, and the recent massacre at the Alawi villiage, Aqrab, also blamed on the Syrian Army. Will post links when I find them.

Houla:

"The Houla Massacre: The Disinformation Campaign" June 13, 2012 *many linked articles as well
www.globalresearch.ca...

"FRANKFURTER ALLGEMEINE ZEITUNG REPORT ON THE FSA’S HOULA MASSACRE" June 13, 2012
By Chris Marsden
syria360.wordpress.com...

"A Syrian Bloodbath Revisited - Searching for the Truth Behind the Houla Massacre" 07/23/2012
By Christoph Reuter and Abd al-Kadher Adhun
www.spiegel.de...

"Insurgents Named Responsible For Syrian Massacres" By Stephen Lendman 6-11-12
rense.com...

"Rebels Responsible for Houla Massacre" By John Rosenthal June 9/12
syriathetruth.wordpress.com...

"Houla Massacre - German intelligence: al-Qaeda all over Syria" JUL 24/12 By John Rosenthal
counterpsyops.com...

At the above link, there's a whole page of articles and videos on Houla.

Aqrab:

"Was there a massacre in the Syrian town of Aqrab?" Alex Thompson, Channel 4, 14 Dec/12
blogs.channel4.com...

"Syria rebels behind Aqrab massacre, not Assad forces" 17 Dec/12
counterpsyops.com...

"Aqrab massacre: different stories" 13 Dec/12
syriafreedomforever.wordpress.com...

"Alawite civilians killed' in Syria village" 12 Dec/12
www.bbc.co.uk...

I will look for the link to an article about the Houla massacre, in which the UN investigation committee has been constantly stalling in submitting their own report because it contradicts the position they've taken up to now.

edit on 19-12-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add links

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone in the west can support the FSA snackbar screamers, there is so much proof of mass foreign mercenaries fighting in Syria committing terrible atrocities, and NATO forces running the show in the background alongside the turks..

Assad no angel, but these FSA are fooking animals.
At least SAA don't scream Snackbar everytime they fire a bullet as they are fighting for there country and the Snackbar screamers are fighting for there religion, and god forbid if you get captured alive by the FSA, as they will beat you within a inch of your life, and then cut your head off with what ever is on hand at the time.
The beheadings taking place in Syria at the moment makes Iraqi's look like amatures.

I be glad to provide proof, but i'm not aloud under T&C and have been warned not to post.

I also have video proof of Russian special forces operating in Syria, it really is one big cluster f#ck in Syria.

Also i have footage of a group of FSA nutters executing a white American, his pulled out the back of a car boot, with his hands tied behide his back took to the village center dragged by his hair while being hit with rifle buts around the head and body then forced to lay down on the ground and shot with AK47's in the legs then body and then about 5 of these snackbar screamers shot the guy at the same time taking his head clean off.

There a lot going on in Syria that none of us know about and a massive media blackout and hidden from us.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's like George Galloway asks in this video:

"...So what you're asking us to believe is that a revolution which is supported by McCain, by Lieberman, by Britain, France, America, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar is a revolution for good, for truth? Is that what you're asking me to believe?"

As someone in another thread noted, in regard to this video: "A good question holds more truth than an answer."

These countries, which have no democracy or freedom, and crushed any 'revolution' or uprising in their own countries, are all for revolution in Syria, and people somehow think this is not absurd? And what about the US's lack of calling their leaders out for it? Nope, no 'freedom and democracy' for you, no siree...

And, as George says here, and this is also where I'm coming from:

"I am not with the Syrian regime. I am against their enemies, because their enemies are worse than them."

Sorry OP if you find this to be off topic; IMO, mainly by asking questions, it shows that the story they are trying to sell us does not make sense.
edit on 19-12-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Heres a video i can post with out breaking T&C it shows the Yarmouk Palestinian Camp General Headquarters which can been seen on the entranced to the building.

Since when are refugees armed to the teeth ?
This sort of backs up Russian intelligence of anything up to 3500 well armed men using the Yarmouk Palestinian camp as base.

12-17-12

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Just another perfect reason for us not to get involved.

Now that being said, since we're in bed with the Islamic Brotherhood, why not palestines as well?

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Haha those pesky zionists! the sooner the world wakes up and realises that those Zionists are responsible for every single tragedy that happens, the better!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG
reply to post by neo96

Haha those pesky zionists! the sooner the world wakes up and realises that those Zionists are responsible for every single tragedy that happens, the better!

The Zionists are another issue and there are plenty of threads where you can go and blame them. This is about Syria. I would be checking out Saudi Arabia and co before the Israelis.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And just an FYI:

Most of the information from the MSM articles cite the "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" as their source, still, to this day.

Here's who that is:

One would believe this to be a giant sprawling organization with hundreds of members working hard on the ground, documenting evidence in Syria with photographs and video, while coordinating with foreign press to transparently and objectively "observe" the "human rights" conditions in Syria, as well as demonstrate their methodologies. Surely that is the impression the Western media attempts to relay to its readers.

However, astoundingly, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is none of these things. Instead, it is merely a single man, sitting behind a computer in a British apartment, who alleges he receives "phone calls" with information always incriminating the Syrian government, and ever glorifying the "Free Syrian Army." In fact, Reuters even admitted this in their article, "Coventry - an unlikely home to prominent Syria activist," and even concedes that this man, "Rami Abdulrahman," is openly part of the Syrian opposition who seeks the end of the Syrian government. Abdulrahman admits that he had left Syria over 10 years ago, has lived in Britain ever since, and will not return until "al-Assad goes."

Of course, beyond this single article, Reuters and its fellow news agencies are sure to never again remind readers of these facts.

...Clearly for real journalists, Abdulrahman is a useless, utterly compromised source of information who has every reason to twist reality to suit his admittedly politically-motivated agenda of overthrowing the Syrian government. However, for a propagandist, he is a goldmine. That is why despite the overt conflict of interests, the lack of credibility, the obvious disadvantage of being nearly 3,000 miles away from the alleged subject of his "observations," or the fact that a single man is ludicrously calling himself a "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" in the first place, the Western media still eagerly laps up his constant torrent of disinformation.

And when the Western press cites such a dubious, compromised character, it means that the actual evidence inevitably trickling out of Syria contradicts entirely the West's desired narrative, so profoundly in fact, that they must contrive the summation of their "evidence" from whole cloth with "tailors" like Abdelrahman.

West's Syrian Narrative Based on "Guy in British Apartment" June 4, 2012
landdestroyer.blogspot.ca...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

It makes you sick hey? Knowing that most of the information is most likely complete BS, because of a guy who hasn't set foot in Syria in 10 years and turned his back on his own country.

This is what Syrians have thought about the Western MSM all along, this guy tells it how it is..

It would be interesting to find out what this journalist reported after she left.
edit on 19-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hm, apprently even Assad views palestinians as terrorists. Wasn't too long ago the rebels were fighting over the airbases, did they get any of them? I dunno, i kinda doubt any of those people would have the technical skills to even be able to turn on a bomber buuuuut, these are the same people who flew 2 jets into TWC.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
MA approaching UN for help. Interesting.

The Yarmouk camp in the Syrian capital, Damascus, has been the site of heavy fighting this week, including a deadly airstrike by a Syrian warplane.

The camp was established in 1957 and is home to the largest Palestinian refugee community in Syria.

LINK

Few interesting links.
LINK1
LINK2

Books
LINK3

edit on 19-12-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
Heres a video i can post with out breaking T&C it shows the Yarmouk Palestinian Camp General Headquarters which can been seen on the entranced to the building.

Since when are refugees armed to the teeth ?
This sort of backs up Russian intelligence of anything up to 3500 well armed men using the Yarmouk Palestinian camp as base.

12-17-12

Ahh yes! They must have learned such tactics from Hamas.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join