It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian jets bomb Palestinian camp in Damascus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting developments.

It seems that Forces loyal to Assad are doing their damnedest to kill Innocent Palestinians.

BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian fighter jets bombed a Palestinian refugee camp in Damascus Tuesday for the second time this week after rebels made significant advances, seizing large areas within the camp, activists said.

Syrian jets bomb Palestinian camp in Damascus

It looks like the PLO are chiming in also...........

Senior PLO leaders in Ramallah accused the Syrian regime of perpetrating massacres against Palestinians on Sunday, following some two dozen deaths in the Yarmouk refugee camp near Damascus. PLO Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi held the Syrian government responsible for launching air raids on the Yarmouk camp, killing and wounding dozens of Palestinians. She described the attack on the camp as a “brutal massacre.

PLO denounces Assad for Palestinian ‘massacre’

And here we have Palestinian on Palestinian murder............

When the revolt against Mr. Assad's rule began in March 2011, the half-million-strong Palestinian community in Syria tried to stay on the sidelines of the conflict. As the civil war deepened, most Palestinians backed the rebels, but some groups—such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command—have been fighting on the government side.

Syrian Rebels Fight Pro-Assad Palestinians

So the PLO is the Only organization inside this region, that is speaking out against this barbaric turn of events?

Israel isn't perpetrating this violence. That is clear. So please, lets not start with that old rhetoric..........

ATS, Thoughts?

edit on 18-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: links

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Palestinian False Flag!

No, wait...

Syrian False Flag!

No. That doesn't work either.

Syrian rebels now have fighter bombers!
I think we might have something there

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Now they up and done it!

No wait Assad still Good Rebels still bad.

Enter the comment where someone says the evil zionists did it!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Enter the comment where someone says the evil zionists did it

An Israeli Drone did it.

Figure I would save you the wait.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think Israel and Syria have something in common, both bomb palestinians. The only problem, Isreal will get away with it and Syria will be demonized.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I wonder where the Iranians stand in all this. Are they giving weapons to both sides?

I feel bad for all the unneeded death, that's for sure. Who do you hold responsible? Syrians? Palestinians loyal to Assad? Iranians, or Russians, for backing Assad?

edit on 19-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
I think Israel and Syria have something in common, both bomb palestinians. The only problem, Isreal will get away with it and Syria will be demonized.

I think Israel and Syria have something in common, both bomb palestinians. The only problem, Assad/Syria will get away with it and Isreal will be demonized

isreal is already the little satan according to quite a few on here.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So WHERE does that leave Palestinian on Palestinian killing?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Palestinian papers, please.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

The only problem, Isreal will get away with it and Syria will be demonized.

From what I've seen, Israel gets demonized just for farting in the wind.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Actually the majority on here view Israel as the BIG Satan.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by neo96

Actually the majority on here view Israel as the BIG Satan.

Right I keep get the big and little satans mixed up.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian fighter jets bombed a Palestinian refugee camp in Damascus Tuesday for the second time this week after rebels made significant advances, seizing large areas within the camp, activists said

The answer is in your own link... Hes attacking Rebels/Terrorists and unfortunetly, as in most wars, innocents are going to be caught in the cross fire.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Then you obviously don't read too many ATS Middle East threads do you?

edit on 19-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I am sure there are those that believe that whole wholeheartedly. That doesn't change the facts in this. These are Palestinians being killed by Assad's forces also Palestinians loyal to him, and i'm sure Iranians. No outrage over this, it seems. The convenient boogieman cannot be blamed for this. Also, you wont see many threads on it, because of the anti-Israeli agenda, that oozes from this site.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Openheimer and Einstein the guys who made the nuke possible that everyone wants came out of that country.
edit on 19-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Alchemst7

The only problem, Isreal will get away with it and Syria will be demonized.

From what I've seen, Israel gets demonized just for farting in the wind.

You mean Israel goes into war mode just for farting in the wind.

Unless of course you're a Syrian rebel.

Has anyone ever considered that if Israel WAS concerned about the terrorism going on next door and if Israel was NOT connected to the rebels in any way.... then why don't they help Assad out a little? Isn't that what good neighbors do. Don't they realize you make friends that way and then maybe Syria would be more inclined to watch weapons going across their borders a little better....?? Maybe, hmmmm?

because you and I and everybody else knows that Israel would NEVER do that.

Cooperate with another country they didn't own in some way that supports their Zionist cause? No way.

That sounds crazy to even think it, yet still if those rebels are true Jihadists then that would be the smartest thing for Israel to do.... and in the process try to make some kind of bridge to Syria so that they do not have to be so "afraid of their Muslim neighbors" that they are always #ing bitching about.

Israel do something smart?

I know of no such thing.
edit on 19-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Let's see the outrage now the arabs are bombing the Palastinians.
Oh wait we won't it isn't Israel.
As I always said not even the arabs truly support the Palastinians

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian fighter jets bombed a Palestinian refugee camp in Damascus Tuesday for the second time this week after rebels made significant advances, seizing large areas within the camp, activists said

The answer is in your own link... Hes attacking Rebels/Terrorists and unfortunetly, as in most wars, innocents are going to be caught in the cross fire.

The Pro Assad forces have Palestinians fighting for him..........Do they not?
They are killing their OWN people, Are they not?

And the PLO, is the only voice in this region, calling it barbaric?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join