It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online dating Sucks!!! Really bad!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I met my girl on a facebook memorial page.. And though we have had problems.. She is definitely "the one" as far as I am concerned... Nobody else will do for sure! Accept maybe Megan Fox.. But she is married so that is clearly out..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know what sites you are using but you can't expect results in a week!

I use to be on Okcupid and met and dated two guys from it. I am still friends with one even after 5yrs of not being together. If anything I gained a friend. The other guy wasn't a bad guy he just had more family problems that needed attention over a relationship.

On OKcupid you have to take the tests and answer the questions. Only serious people really do those because the more you answer the more likely you will get people who are more like what you are looking for. It matches you with people of similar interests. The two I met were dead on accurate with the type I prefer and we had a nice time while dating. Both didnt work out for different reasons but they weren't bad guys in any way.

I wouldnt worry about winks! To me those are silly and childish and for those who want booty calls. Why not send someone a message and say hi or start a conversation? I talked to both guys I dated from there for a month online and phone before I even met them in person.

Don't give up after a week!! Be picky, dont' just jump at the first person who replies and another thing if you have only been on there a week and dont' really participate in the question part those who are serious about finding someone wont take you seriously.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey, at least with online dating you can window shop without leaving the house.

Plenty of Fish is mostly free and you get to send e-mail and see who's looking at you for free. Can't hurt to at least have your profile out there.

<< 1   >>

join