It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are white men the predominant culprits to mass murder/suicide?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Is the topic not about nonsuperficial murder?

Bleeeepppp......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Because in the U.S. the majority of the people are white, and men are more likely to commit violent crimes like this than women.. therefore white men.. Go to China, it's mostly asians doing the mass killings. Same all over the world. Look at the mexico, always finding mass graves.

However, in the U.S. it's not that rare to here about mass killings be other that aren't white. There were the 2 black men snipers that killed all those people on the east coast and Washington. Then we have Arabs with 9/11.. according to the story anyway. Virgina Tech school shooting was an Asian.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
They can afford better guns and ammo?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lanza doesn't doesn't sound white.

And Virginia tech shooter was a Chinaman

I think statistics on mass shootings show proportionate to population %
edit on 20-12-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Ban the color white...from now on we shall write legislation that legally forbids men to be born white!

see, laws do work!!!

honestly though...I have no idea...
edit on 20-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

They aren't. Take a look at all of the killings in many African countries, then get back to us. That stuff is no more accurate than trying to claim that all serial killers are white men. It simply isn't true.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

What was adam lanza's motive for killing the children?
a bad drug deal ? racial hate ? theft ? turf war ? religion ?
Seems privileged white males are statistically
more prone to senseless
mass murder without obvious motives.

edit on 20/12/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Just out of curiosity, what statistics are you going by ?

If people could just do a little bit of googling before they jumped to conclusions a lot of these knee jerk, emotive threads could be resolved before they began.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Race pimps, gotta love'em.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

They aren't....

Sometimes I think that threads on ATS are meant to be blind polls, where people unknowingly give data for someone to crunch. What better way to find out how stupid the general population has become ?
edit on 20-12-2012 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
calcified pineal gland.....
edit on 18-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Truth! Lets get rid of those pesky fluorides!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericaNeedsToWakeUp

Sadly, most won't realize until it is to late

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Surely it depends on where we are talking about? In China, for example, i have yet to hear of a white man on the rampage.

Demographics - there is a large part of your answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the thread title is a bit racist

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Surely it depends on where we are talking about? In China, for example, i have yet to hear of a white man on the rampage.

Demographics - there is a large part of your answer.

Or in Africa

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

What was adam lanza's motive for killing the children?
a bad drug deal ? racial hate ? theft ? turf war ? religion ?
Seems privileged white males are statistically
more prone to senseless
mass murder without obvious motives.

edit on 20/12/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY!

People are trying to fit the social unrest occurring in other countries under this category. These other cases have a clear cut motive attached to it like the examples you mentioned. Throw in opposition to the native governments, suppression of a particular group of people, the desire to take the natural resources from a area rich in it (murdering those who don't comply), and the flat out "I must conquer all" mentality to your list. A lot of that is common in Africa, to go along with the practice of black magic, voodoo, and the sacrifice of mass numbers of people for these purposes.

Another thing that separates the two is the suicide factor (which is largely being ignored) in this thread. I've heard some bring up driveby shootings but how many cases are there where the driveby shooters turn the gun on themselves? Kinda defeats the purpose of even doing a driveby don't cha think?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
the thread title is a bit racist

Sorry to you or others who feel as if this comes off that way. That is not what I am and that surely was not my intention. If you notice the thread title, I used the word PREDOMINANT, meaning the most prevalent. That doesn't exclude all other ethnic groups.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The simple fact is, the thread is based on something not true AT ALL. Yes, it comes across as seriously racist. What, only white men kill for no reason> Really? No other men ever do such a thing? They all have some "valid" reason, do they? What a crock!

There are nutjob psychos in every shape and color and race. There always have been, and there always will be. Claiming anything else ignores all of the facts, and is flat out racist. Anyone that has actually studied serial killers (and I have) knows that they are not "usually" white men. There might be more IN THIS COUNTRY that are, because in this country, there are (currently) more white men than men of other races. There are, though, such killers from all over, in all colors.

Now, instead of making such a claim and offering no evidence to support it, how about some actual data? Be sure you include all the inner city crimes, too.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Try reading African history and all the mass murders that still go on in that country, South Africa is the murder capital of Africa. Then there is Asia, Genghis Khan (40 million) was not white, Pol Pot (1 million+) was not white,
I have no idea how many died in wars in the Indian sub continent, but they sure wrote a long story about there wars. Read history! One last shot, how many did Muhammad slaughter?(Arab)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
OP is not referring to just mass killings. He is asking why are the crazy/unexplainable killings most often done by white men. As to examine serial killers, and wacky kid killers; those who do not kill for superficial reasons. Murder for power, wealth, and revenge is completely different than the murder crazy white men commit.

Again, I think it's because whites get too involved in deep thinking and go crazy because of it. It is as if they are doing insane sacrifical things that only old religions would practice. The odd thing is, they are not apart of cults, so they subscribe the meaning themselves. Something is truly different in their brain functions.

Is the topic not about nonsuperficial murder?

Because it gives society a chance to demonize a group that is socially perceived to be "OK" to demonize.

The truth is, there are plenty of black serial killers(equal to or greater then white serial killers) but no one cares about a black person that kills 20+ black people. Truth be told, most of the mass shootings these last ten + years haven been carried out by Asian American's and Jewish Americans. That is the one thing that annoys me about Jewish persons, when it is convenient they are "White", when it is inconvenient they are Jewish.

This "bash whitey" mentality is pre-planned. You have to understand that those with power weren't happy with the civil rights movement and are trying to undo the mentality that caused the civil rights movement(Caucasian men humanizing with people of other races). In that respect, many here are nothing more then acting disinfo agents, or agents of tptb(whatever people like to call them) as you are pushing that potentiality into reality.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join