It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are white men the predominant culprits to mass murder/suicide?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I got to thinking.......why is this select group almost always responsible for mass murder/suicide? You very rarely hear about other ethnic groups committing these types of crimes.

I found this list of questions on the net which I will let speak for me as I wonder about this:

But this mass murder thing: why is it that white men seem to be the primary perpetrators in crimes like these? Why is there still a sense of shock when it happens? How come there aren’t some studies being done to find out why this happens? Black on black crime has been said by some to be caused by the deep levels of self-hatred African-Americans have. Black on white crime is said to be caused by long-held anger on the part of blacks. White on black crime is credited to racism in many cases…but mass murder, perpetrated by white men on crowds of people, most of the time predominantly white, has no reason given, or at least I haven’t heard the reason. Have I missed something?

The latest alleged murderer, James Holmes, has murdered at least 12 people as of this writing, including a three-month old baby. He came into a crowded theater, released tear gas, and then opened fire. He apparently carried an arsenal of weapons, and he told police he had wired his apartment to explode. He came dressed all in black, and he apparently shot with abandon, aiming at nobody, yet aiming at everyone. This young man, 24, is, or was, a PhD candidate. I would assume he came from a fairly nice family, as “nice” is defined. So what happened?

candidobservation.wordpress.com...

This was written before the Connecticut shooting and was intriguing even at that point in time. As explained above, James Holmes was or is PhD candidate which would seem to imply intelligence on a no lower than average level so what's the deal with this category of white men who commit mass murder with suicide sometimes being the end result?

Feel free to tackle these questions if you can.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
calcified pineal gland.....
edit on 18-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That's a great question I'd like to hear feedback for that myself

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Because their successful fathers are testifying in the LIBOR scandal proceedings. Coincidence, I think not.
ETA: As is the case in the Sandy Hook, and Dark knight shootings. Lanza/Holmes. The kids are treated as a patsy.
edit on 18-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Maybe because all the other ethnicities do the really cool crimes? (That's a joke!)

Why does any human commit any crime? Genetic makeup? Malformed brain? Upringing? Personal gain/ideals... I don't think there can be any one solid answer.

link   

+9 more 
link   

Black on white crime is said to be caused by long-held anger on the part of blacks. White on black crime is credited to racism in many cases

Why is one way hated but the other way racist? Why do blacks account for 11.5% of the total population but 40% of criminal arrest?

At least statistically there are more white males than any other group so it would stand to reason there would be more of them committing any crime.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Biology. Its in human DNA going waaaaaaaaay back. Men hunt and kill, women tend the hearth and raise the kids.

Women also grow life in their body. After all that work to make a new human, survive labor, then raise it, I can't imagine women are then inclined to kill it, "it" being any other human.

Of course there are exceptions, but my personal opinion is biology.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Blacks have been lied to and mistreated. Their anger is generally aimed at white supression. It is reflected in their culture. While they may perpetrate murders based on a certain hatred or dislike for whites/hispanics, they do not however wish to commit suicide, which is what these mass murders basicly require. So, self preservation.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Think history. It's not that hard to reason why.

You could find one from every race on any of the continents.
edit on 18-12-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Rwanda, Chinese cultural revolution, hey it's not only white people who get homicidal. In American society it might have something to do with a lot of factors. Entitlement, getting meds on their hmo's that black people can't afford, lots of causes rather than one. Hard to say. The linking factor does seem to be mental health and medication.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Are you serious?
How many mass drive bys have there been...
????

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.rolereboot.org...

Perhaps the greatest asset that unearned privilege conveys is the sense that public spaces “belong” to you. If you are—like James Holmes last week, or Charles Whitman, who killed 16 people on the University of Texas, Austin campus in 1966—an American-born, college-educated white man from a prosperous family, you don’t have a sense that any place worth being is off-limits to the likes of you. White men from upper middle-class backgrounds expect to be both welcomed and heard wherever they go. When that sense of entitlement gets frustrated, as it can for a host of complex psychological reasons, it is those same hyper-privileged men who are the most likely to react with violent, rage-filled indignation. For white male murderers from “nice” families, the fact that they chose public spaces like schools, university campuses, or movie theaters as their targets suggests that they saw these places as legitimately theirs.

Sooooooo.........privilege+extreme psychological problems?
I don't really believe or disbelieve this theory, just putting it out there
edit on 18-12-2012 by missflowers because: reasons

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
edit on 18-12-2012 by RivingtonRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Are you serious?
????

In drive bys, there is a motive which almost always points to revenge being taken out on the desired target. This is very different than the mass murder of innocent people. Also, by it being done in driveby fashion indicates avoidance of capture. Not the usual suicide that goes along with it in the cases I speak of.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
White people have a "kill everyone" gene

CIA mind control patsys for social control

Mental illness/meds connection

White guys "snap" easier

White people play more computer games and watch more violent tv

These are about all the ones i've seen in the media or on websites, take your pick or add new ones, not sure about any of them to be honest.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Are you serious?
????

In drive bys, there is a motive which almost always points to revenge being taken out on the desired target. This is very different than the mass murder of innocent people. Also, by it being done in driveby fashion indicates avoidance of capture. Not the usual suicide that goes along with it in the cases I speak of.

That's not true, while a lot of the time revenge on a fellow gang is the goal, a good number of the shootings have been based on initiation right and had to do with just shooting a human to show you have it in you. Both are horrible and neither way is less bad than the other so you have no point anyway.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Mexican cartel members shoot up entire birthday partys full of women and kids... and pretty much anything else they can shoot up... im not sure it has to do with race.. do you mean in the USA? even then their are so many drive by mass victim shootings from black and mexican and asian gangs...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
White people have a "kill everyone" gene

CIA mind control patsys for social control

Mental illness/meds connection

White guys "snap" easier

White people play more computer games and watch more violent tv

These are about all the ones i've seen in the media or on websites, take your pick or add new ones, not sure about any of them to be honest.

I think it's a little extreme to just say all white people have a "kill everyone" gene.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join