It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Question: Will You Bow Before Adam?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I'm not afraid......

When this changes, remember the message.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Ed,
I appreciate your gesture.
Still, I am not afraid.

Fear is counterproductive, unless one is being chased by a bear, or sees a tornado approaching. How does fear help anything? Does it help solve problems? Does it promote activity?
No.

Fear is NOT a worthy method of parenting.

Nevertheless, if it ever happens that I'm in that position, I will think of you and your message.
Godspeed.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Adam can't resurrect the dead, so my answer is gonna be.

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We are all Adam:-D So I'll just give him a hug.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Muhammad likely wrote down a message that was necessary for God's overall plan. Light is not seen. It can only reveal what it hits. Keep this in mind with any document you read. All words are mirrors that reveal what is in our own hearts.

Everything written down by the prophets and Jesus was necessary for God's overall plan.

Mohammad was unique as a prophet because he converted an entire people given in to idolatry and polytheism into a religion that worshipped the God of Abraham and honored Jesus as messiah.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

On principle, no. However, as i do not really believe, to be actually confronted by Adam then who knows how i would respond? Possibly i would bow, out of sheer shock. Possibly, for the same reasons, i would have a heart attack. Possibly i would say "watcha mate, cheers and all that" or some equally enlightening and enchanting greeting!

Basically, who knows?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Muhammad likely wrote down a message that was necessary for God's overall plan. Light is not seen. It can only reveal what it hits. Keep this in mind with any document you read. All words are mirrors that reveal what is in our own hearts.

Everything written down by the prophets and Jesus was necessary for God's overall plan.

Mohammad was unique as a prophet because he converted an entire people given in to idolatry and polytheism into a religion that worshipped the God of Abraham and honored Jesus as messiah.

They do not honor Jesus. The Son is the one to bow to in order to honor God's will. The name holds the character that we show deference to. God's character is the demonstration of the gospel of Jesus. God's will and character is to give and receive only--never take. This is the key to any religion's effectiveness with the soul. We can eliminate all differences and division by unifying under the fulfillment of the law, not with more law. Islam is a works religion and Jesus is the fulfillment of works.

Love can only suffer for the other person, not cause more suffering. Remember, natural law backs me on this. If you smoke, you get cancer. Taking always produces a debt to be paid in suffering. On the other hand, if you work out in the gym (Suffer first), then reward follows. Work a job and your family eats and the nation prospers. Suffering for others is the point, not making other suffer from your choices. Islam is on a path hell bent on making others suffer. Meanwhile, true Christians are suffering the work to help others by creating reward and healing the world.

The enemy is using Islam to steal, kill and destroy. If you are blind to this with Islam, then you are condemning the same practice with fake Christian leaders as a hypocrite. We should condemn anyone who takes the name in vain. The name is the character.

edit on 20-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

On principle, no. However, as i do not really believe, to be actually confronted by Adam then who knows how i would respond? Possibly i would bow, out of sheer shock. Possibly, for the same reasons, i would have a heart attack. Possibly i would say "watcha mate, cheers and all that" or some equally enlightening and enchanting greeting!

Basically, who knows?

Go to a mirror and meet him.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Once you decide to keep one slice of the loaf from being the idol you worship, you have bowed to the whole loaf and humbled your spirit.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Adam can't resurrect the dead, so my answer is gonna be.

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Elijah was in charge of the water.

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Christ is the life giving Spirit and the Last Adam. We are bowing to Christ. Is Christ in and through us all?

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Is he the first born among the dead? Will he raise us with himself as the first and last of the entire loaf?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Basically, who knows?

I think many people will return to threads like this for answers in the coming months. Prophecy is knowledge drawn into the past from the future. When we see this as undeniable, we will look for the final answer that points us back on the correct path. Tuck this in your mind for later.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They do not honor Jesus.

They honor Jesus more than Christians.

Muslims believe Jesus was too good of a person for God to abandon to the Jews and the Romans. They believe he was supernaturally saved.

Christians, on the other hand, believe Jesus was arrested, tortured, stripped to his loin cloth and hammered on to a cross. Even worse, they believe they can profit off the death of Jesus... by believing his death was a sin sacrifice... which buys a believer a free ticket to heaven.

Islam is a works religion and Jesus is the fulfillment of works.

And Christianity is a "sit back and believe that Jesus died for your sins" religion.

edit on 20-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I have a simple question. Will you bow before the Son of God (Adam)?

[snip]

Why Should You Bow to the Savior?

Wait, what?

Are you saying that Jesus was the reincarnation of Adam?

I thought that Christians didn't believe in reincarnation?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Adam is also called the "son of God" in the bible. See Luke 3:38.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yeah but, there are many sons of God in the Bible.

How many "Sons" does God have? Many people will now complain "but the Bible clearly says that Jesus is the Son of God". Well then, how many sons does God almighty have?.

The Bible tells us that Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn?. Israel or Ephraim?).

Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38.

Even common people are the sons of God: "Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" Romans 8:14.

Well then, is Jesus the only begotten son of God?.
www.turntoislam.com...

Why does Jesus continually refer to himself as the "son of man"?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

They do not honor Jesus.

They honor Jesus more than Christians.

Muslims believe Jesus was too good of a person for God to abandon to the Jews and the Romans. They believe he was supernaturally saved.

Christians, on the other hand, believe Jesus was arrested, tortured, stripped to his loin cloth and hammered on to a cross. Even worse, they believe they can profit off the death of Jesus... by believing his death was a sin sacrifice... which buys a believer a free ticket to heaven.

Islam is a works religion and Jesus is the fulfillment of works.

And Christianity is a "sit back and believe that Jesus died for your sins" religion.

edit on 20-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

The cross and what happened in the first century is the same as all Biblical foreshadowing. It symbolizes the true story that happened before mankind was placed on Earth. The Crucifiction of the Son of God was his sacrifice to become the first soul of mankind. Although I will not explain it here, you can read my recent thread on the subject. Our story is the story of Enoch to Revelation. Enoch is the basis and foundation for the entire story of the Bible. Jude 1 verifies. Islam is not anywhere close to the true message of the gospel. It is a document of judgment against the non-believer. The Gospel of Christ is that root story told to us through our own history.

Thread: Look in the Mirror to Meet God. We are in His Image through Christ's Sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I have a simple question. Will you bow before the Son of God (Adam)?

[snip]

Why Should You Bow to the Savior?

Wait, what?

I thought that Christians didn't believe in reincarnation?

You must be born again. John 3. Baptism is the immersion of the Son of God into the material world to produce salvation as the Shepherd. All of us share in that loaf of bread. Adam is the heel on both sides. The same soul we all share and the same spirit of God within all of us is the ONE loaf.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

What is this part about the loaf. See my second thread on the subject. Bow to the Son of God 2

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You must be born again. John 3

Did you know that Biblical scholars agree that the conversation between Nicodemus and Jesus couldn't have possible taken place the way the Bible says?

Nicodemus was confused by the term "born again.

"Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Jesus spoke Aramaic. John 3 is written in Greek. There is no double entendre in Aramaic for "born again" so Nicodemus' confusion is unfounded. The story is a fabrication.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Did you know that Biblical scholars agree that the conversation between Nicodemus and Jesus couldn't have possible taken place the way the Bible says?

Nicodemus was confused by the term "born again.

"Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Jesus spoke Aramaic. John 3 is written in Greek. There is no double entendre in Aramaic for "born again" so Nicodemus' confusion is unfounded. The story is a fabrication.

The original Matthew was in Hebrew, yet we are discussing in English. Does this also mean it never happened? Likely, they were all fluent in other languages. The gift of tongues was prized in that day. Nothing you have suggested should make me doubt the conversation of a Hebrew to a Hebrew.

The concept of rebirth is woven into the Hebrew language. Do you need me to show you the root morphology?

edit on 20-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

First off, we're talking about the book of John.

Secondly, we are reading English when we read our English Bibles, yes. But it's a translation, no?

It is impossible to translate the perplexing conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus from Greek to Aramaic. due to the fact that there is no double meaning for that phrase in Aramaic, even if the Greek double entendre does translate in English.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yeah but, there are many sons of God in the Bible.

*shrugs*
I think you need a Christian opinion on this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join