It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ashlee simpson on SNL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
in case you dont tivo SNL like i do :shk: heres the clip of ashlee simpson botching her lip syncing last night on Saturday Night Live. She had already sang this song on the first half of the show, and it got qeued up again....watch the end..:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
heres a remix of her hoe-down

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky
heres a remix of her hoe-down

Now THAT was funny...... and ssad cause the Benny Hill theme works better than her own bands' music..

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Excellent! Saw her boo hoo last night about it. Said that she was sorry she blamed the band, her vocal cords were cranky, she's sick...blah blah blah. Basically admitted that she lip synced the first song too. Okay Ashell, make a big "L" sign with your fingers and hold it up to your head..

In fairness to her side though I actually remember going to a Milli Vanilli concert, and it was pretty good. Best lip synchers ever. Even got a Grammy for it. They would have never cracked on stage like that

"Girl you know it's true.."

EDIT: Rember when Sinead O'Connor stopped singing and ripped up a picture of the Pope?

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i dont understand, why doesnt her band get recognition?? why is it always "ashlee simpson"?? thats stupid, she `s worse than avril (at least she can "skateboard" and doesn `t act like a total retard) but because of her...um, idk, sister, everyone thinks shes punk!!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
SHe is probably the worst thing to happen to music ( in general).......... ANY ONE agree?

new topics

top topics

join