It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I found this video just posted that shows a reporter posting pics of the fire department prior to when the shooting was said to have taken place. If it has already been posted, I apologize, I simply overlooked it in this quite large thread.

So was this simply a time stamp malfunction? I haven't seen anywhere that she has come forward to try and explain it.

~OkieDokie

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Marlow

So again, we're back to "i can provide exactly ZERO evidence to support the theory that this didnt happen, and
And you still have zero evidence indicating it did. This will be a conspiracy for the next decade, come to grips with this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Marlow

So again, we're back to "i can provide exactly ZERO evidence to support the theory that this didnt happen, and
And you still have zero evidence indicating it did. This will be a conspiracy for the next decade, come to grips with this.

Thats simply untrue. The evidence that it happened are the victims.

ETA: I've come to grips with it. Doesnt mean I can't call bunk out for being bunk.
edit on 31-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
This will be a conspiracy for the next decade, come to grips with this.

And making any legit "truthers" look like complete lunatics in the process.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

The photo was not taken at 08:14 but rather at 11:14, because the sun is already high.
I have a posting about this in my Shadow Analysis thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Thanks for the analysis Marlow! That's quite a fascinating thread you've got there! I just finished reading every word of it. Lord knows you know much more about the subject than I do, so I feel comfortable taking your word for it.

So if the shadows line up with the correct time, then I guess that it was simply a malfunction of the time stamp, or even maybe photoshop. I don't know how common the time stamp thing is. Strange if it did in fact mess up at that exact time only to add to the conspiracy.

Great work!

~OkieDokie

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It seems that Twitter shows the times of uploaded photos as it would be in your time zone, not the time zone of the uploader. So all the twitter pictures that people link saying they were uploaded before the shooting show to me as being uploaded late afternoon/early evening on the 14th (ie, long after the shooting) because I'm in the UK so several hours ahead.

I hope that made sense, it's not very coherent, sorry!
edit on 1-2-2013 by Brocade because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by Brocade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes the timestamp/setting on the phone/camera was wrong......

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Hi I think he was meaning he would like to say more but he had to protect the identity of the child who survived and was a witness to all of it..

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
From here:

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

The officer’s short fuse has a lot to do with rumors surrounding the weapon used. “There’s a tremendous amount of misinformation out there,” Vance said at the end of our call. “The murderer used a Bushmaster XM15.”

You mean misinformation like hearing an officer talk on the radio about a shot gun? How about you not listing the Saiga magazine that was taken out of the gun huh Vance? Maybe you can see why some of us have a short fuse with all the misinformation you are putting out Vance. BTW just curious why you chose to say "the murderer" instead of Adam Lanza? Hmmmmmm............

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sandy Hook Hoax Theories Explained: Why Newtown 'Truther' Arguments Don't Hold Up

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Most of the ridiculous claims are explained but others are not and some are STILL not even mentioned. When are they gonna talk about the evidence of a shot gun being used in the school? The police intentionally NOT listing the highly illegal shot gun Magazine found with the gun? Why does a police officer tell all other police to stay outside of school and then says end the life of Adam? It is right on the radio......

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The 27th Victim: Nancy Lanza Is Subject Of 'Frontline' Documentary

www.npr.org...

This will be broadcast on Tuesday if anyone is interested. Some interesting things they found out......

"He was resistant to any type of touching. He had been diagnosed very early with something called Sensory Integration Disorder," The Hartford Courant's Alaine Griffin tells NPR's Linda Wertheimer in a Morning Edition interview. "And what that essentially did is... he wasn't able to guide touch and smell and sight. He wasn't able to, sort of, process things to do with his senses. And we learn that Nancy was very sad at the fact that he couldn't love her back."

Has that one been covered before? There has been so much speculation as to what disorder or illness he suffered from I lost count. Another article about this documentary also says that the prepper label placed on Nancy was false. She was raised on a farm and had been around guns her whole life.

As to the question of how much of this if any is her fault? IMO she is absolutely partially to blame but yours may be different.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is an article about that Frontline show........

articles.courant.com...

During a search of the Lanza home after the deadly school shootings, police found thousands of dollars worth of graphically violent video games. And detectives working the scene of the massacre are exploring whether Adam Lanza might have been emulating the shooting range or a video-game scenario as he moved from room to room at Sandy Hook, spewing bullets, law enforcement sources have told The Courant.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Please no offense to you.
All the timestamps on everything connected to Sandy Hook are errors, malfunctions, glitches including but not limited to death certificates, suspect identification, victim identification, victim charities, names of victims, school staff, weapons people running around the school, etc, etc,etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is some of the info that will be in the final report.

articles.courant.com...

I found this VERY interesting..........

A source with knowledge of the investigation said that when Lanza drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School, he parked his car in a way that could have set him up to ambush responding police officers. He parked with the passenger's side facing a small brick wall near the front entrance. His shotgun was left leaning against the passenger's side door.

WHAT?? He has a perfectly good functioning shotgun with a very large clip and he was there to inflict massive damage yet just left it by the car and went inside?

BTW, the police need to explain how it got in the trunk.

When this report comes out they are going to have to explain many things........

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What do you mean by they need to explain how it got in the trunk?

What exactly do they need to explain about that? Please explain yourself!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I assume until now everyone thought that because of the helicopter video showing them removing it from the trunk, that it was always there and was never taken out or used at all. Now we find out it was outside of the car........then WHO put it in the trunk and why? Someone obviously tampered with a crime scene. Was it to make us think it was never used and never left the trunk or were they merely securing the weapon?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
Now we find out it was outside of the car........then WHO put it in the trunk and why? Someone obviously tampered with a crime scene.

How do you know it was outside the car? How do you know the crimescene was tampered with?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well I assume the witness who was on scene and said all the doors were open was telling the truth, therefore it would have to be outside. If the gun were leaning against a door then filmed being taken out of the trunk it was placed there.........and since it was a crime scene that weapon was tampered with.

ALSO.........this is the very next line from the article.....

The spot gave him potentially a perfect line of sight to shoot at unsuspecting police officers driving down the long driveway, around a curve and into his line of fire. It also provided him cover because the school and woods were behind him.

Does that indicate he would have been attempting to shoot at police from inside the car? NO
It was leaning against the door on the outside.

edit on 3-11-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
Here is some of the info that will be in the final report.

articles.courant.com...

I found this VERY interesting..........

A source with knowledge of the investigation said that when Lanza drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School, he parked his car in a way that could have set him up to ambush responding police officers. He parked with the passenger's side facing a small brick wall near the front entrance. His shotgun was left leaning against the passenger's side door.

WHAT?? He has a perfectly good functioning shotgun with a very large clip and he was there to inflict massive damage yet just left it by the car and went inside?

BTW, the police need to explain how it got in the trunk.

When this report comes out they are going to have to explain many things........

Well, where is that report that was coming out in what, SEPTEMBER?,

THEY"RE TEARING DOWN THE SCHOOL AND WE STILL DON"T HAVE A POLICE REPORT!!!!!!!!!
The evidence is going bye, bye and they have yet to prove anything. Bury the truth. What a grand concept.

Thanks to you and Marlow for keeping this thread alive.
The quote above was very interesting.
Would explain the holes in Rousseau's car.
What if the police encountered fire in the parking lot and drove the shooter in to the building?

ETA: You see this gem?

The state police SWAT team that was clearing the school after the shooting had to get the key from Thorne to open some of the rooms. The key was so worn from use that morning that it snapped in one of the doors.

What is this the 9/11 key excuse? Maybe it was the burning jet fuel.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join