It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

St. Rose of Lima was the church that Nancy Lanza attended.
Why would they be the target of a bomb hoax if the "lone gunman" were already dead?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by OneisOne

St. Rose of Lima was the church that Nancy Lanza attended.
Why would they be the target of a bomb hoax if the "lone gunman" were already dead?

Probably because the church had been holding constant vigils. Unfortunately trolls are not confined to the internet. I'm sure who ever did it thought it was good lulz.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Police swarmed St. Rose of Lima School on Church Hill Road in Newtown Friday afternoon, hours after the shooting at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School. .... Later, an “agitated” person was reported inside the St. Rose of Lima Church near the school.

The chuch was also invaded on Saturday by an unnamed individual:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
saturday
from the live police scanner feed: suspect inside church in newtown......claiming hes going to injure himself. Police are en route....
--"Reporter says police have swarmed St. Rose of Lima Church on Church Hill Road."

So we have the church being invaded on Friday(14nth), Saturday, and Sunday, when a bomb threat was called in. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I meant to post this the last few days but forgot........I did post it early on but don't remember where......this is the only place I have ever seen report this and I still don't know where the info came from but it is a bit interesting since so many things surround this story.

From here:

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...-18697

Meanwhile, I have to get going. I just got a message that three armed women teachers shot a guy named Adam Lanza in a classroom. I’m heading over to check it out.

I wonder who told him that?

edit on 16-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anybody seen THIS overlooked evidence..............

www.katiecouric.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't disrupt the excellent info everyone's posting, but I didn't know where else to submit this.
Here is the uncut version of Emillie Parker's father discussing his daughter.

Some questions I have:
Why does he at first refer to her in the present tense by using the word "is"?
Why was he teaching her Portugese? He and she are both blonde and fair skinned. Most decendents of Portugal are dark complected with brown hair. www.golisbon.com...
Wouldn't spanish be a more preferred language to teach a child if they're to use it in life if they're not related to the country of Portugal through blood relatives?
Mr. Parker is most likely wealthy. I'd be interested to know what he does for a living, but I digress. Why in the above video is he requesting financial assistance for his daughter? Murders happen every day and the victim's families don't ask the public for money. Why is this father asking the public to help with her funeral expenses? Seems a bit callous to me to ask the public to assist him when he's most likely wealthy and can afford these expenses.
In the rare event this family moves to Portugal in the near future, please add that info to this thread. Thank you.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Anybody seen THIS overlooked evidence..............

www.katiecouric.com...

Get the barf bag in hand, you'll need it. Don't believe a word of it. Another rediculous performance.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A true "Assault Weapon" altho more for clandestine operations in this case than the battlefield: AR-15 Pistol or possibly Short Barrel Rifle (SBR) in Select Fire mode set on 3 round burst (one pull = 3 round burst) chambered in 5.56 Nato (essentially a hotter .223 Remington). Adam Lanza did not have access to such a weapon but the real shooters did and they could conceal it rather easily with a loose jacket. If each victim was shot and hit at least 3 times then I would bet that it was a select fire (3 rds).

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Who cares why he was helpIng to teach her Portuguese.Is that some kind of Conspiracy now too? I put my daughter in Japanese classes after School ... An I up to something?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No, you're smart to want your child to know Japanese. They're big players in the field of technology and research, so your child will have an edge.
Doing a bit of research on Portugal, it seems as though they have a lot more going on than I originally thought.
Where does Portugal fit in with the grand scheme of things regarding the economy and globalization?
www.globalization101.org...
This is interesting, too.
www.washingtoninternational.com...

Portuguese Ambassador João de Vallera could almost be considered a direct descendent and inheritor of these early explorers. Born in 1950 in Malange, Angola, and with a degree in Economics from the University of Lisbon, he has accomplished a fair amount of exploration himself. He served at the Embassy in Bonn, at the Permanent Mission to the European Communities in Brussels, as Director General of European Affairs, as a delegate to the Convention on the Future of Europe, and as Ambassador to Dublin, Berlin and now Washington. His tenure here propels him into an international focus, since Portugal inherited the EU presidency from Germany in July.

Portugal’s most urgent priority for its presidency, however, is to finalize talks on the EU’s Reform Treaty. This Treaty, he says, “would enhance the transparency and efficiency of EU decision-making process at different levels.” The Treaty will, he says, “enable the EU to reinforce its capacity to act both internally and in the world.”

Smart guy Mr. Parker is.
Although I still don't look kindly on someone who's financially stable and still wants the community to pay for his daughter's funeral.
I have no problem with someone who is asking people to donate to charitable causes that help many, but this guy was asking people to help his family only. I think Ms. Soto's family probably needs more assistance paying for funeral expenses. I'm sure Mr. Parker makes a lot more than a school teacher does. Ms. Soto was 27, so I'm sure she was still paying on school loans, too.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

It is obvious what you are suggesting........Which I was not.

My point was she saw all the doors open to the Honda and black(what looked like sweatshirts) on the ground. Well somehow the doors were closed at some point later. IF there were more shooters, which I think there were, it might explain the stories about nun outfits and why weapons were found in the trunk. If some of them were planning to escape on foot, it would not be wise to be caught with a weapon so they might have ditched them in the trunk.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
School Principal Dawn Hochsprung was not unaware of school security issues:

www.courant.com...
Gerald Stomski remembers sitting in principal Dawn Hochsprung's office at the Mitchell Elementary School, discussing the unthinkable. "We talked several times about what you would do if somehow a shooter got into the school and bullets started flying … The first thing she always said was 'not on my watch'" said Stomski, the town's first selectmen. ...
Before she left for Sandy Hook, Hochsprung was in charge of the Region 14 application to get state funding from a grant established following the Virginia Tech shootings. In 2009, Region 14 received $14,000 from the state to help install a buzzer system at the two elementary schools in the district.

A grant? From where? The Feds, that's where. Unfortunately by so doing she may have revealed the vulnerabilities of the school to the covert operators. Why was her school chosen? Maybe Dawn Hochsprung had reached the same conclusion as many of us. Maybe she asked the school district for permission to keep a handgun in her office. And maybe somebody decided to punish her for her upstart views.

Remember the newspaper in New York that printed the names of all the gun owners after Sandy Hook?

www.colliemail.com.au...
"The map includes details of thousands of gun permits registered in Rockland and Westchester counties, which lie between New York City and Newtown, Connecticut..."

I wonder, if they chosen Connecticut for a list of registered gun owners, if Dawn Hochsprung would have been on that list. I'll bet she was.

-------------------

Another synchronicity? From a caller to the AJ radio show:

sandyhookhairco.com...

The logo for Sandy Hook Hair Co. located in Sandy Hook, CT is a blood red handprint with a heart in the middle. "Shh......"

edit on 18-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Another synchronicity? From a caller to the AJ radio show:

sandyhookhairco.com...

The logo for Sandy Hook Hair Co. located in Sandy Hook, CT is a blood red handprint with a heart in the middle. "Shh......"

Now that's just plain weird. It gives me the chills to even see it beside "Shh...".

I've been entertaining a thought. Please skip the next lines if anyone reading this is easily offended by creative, out-of-the-box thinking.

What if Newtown was created by the government so they could send all their witness protection people to live, work, play, and start families and be provided with new names? (Just like in the movies, those who enter the witness protection plan are promised a new town and a new name. A new life.)
Bear with me now.
Say 40 years ago, it was just a lonely little town with a few farming residents, but slowly, the government started sending protected witnesses to live here. They couldn't tell anyone who they really were, so everyone kept their secret of being in the witness protection program without knowing that their neighbors were also living there because of their involvement with police protection.
Years go by and nobody is the wiser. They marry and have children, go to school and work, and allow their past to be long forgotten.
Well, some of these people are approached one day by government officials who tell them that they have to do something for them because they've helped them in the past. You know, a you scratch by back, I'll scratch your back kind of thing. Since these people really do feel as though the government is good and has helped them, they must oblige, right?
The thing is, not everyone is approached by these officials. Some really are taken by surprise.
Lastly, considering that those in the witness protection program have already been traumatized in some way, I'm sure they'd be more than happy (especially the ones who weren't told in advance) to help the government with gun control.
Shh...

Well, that's my fiction writing for the day. I hope everyone has been thoroughly entertained.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree with your idea and think it's a very distinct possibility. In essence, a sleeper cell town.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alot of evidence is being suppressed. Apparently Adam's death certificate was for thursday, 13th, not the next day when the massacre took place.

www.genealogybank.com...:143EB37C71A1FA78

his moms is for the next day.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

www.genealogybank.com...:143A177167B62EF8

I remember the links don't work but if you copy it on a word pad, and put /gbnk/ssdi/doc/ssdi/v1: between the com and the numbers, it does.

Also you can make out the thursday without registering on the site, for adam's, but I have the bigger screenshot which is clear.

This is what both say:

Adam P. Lanza: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name: Adam P. Lanza
State of Issue: New Hampshire
Date of Birth: Wednesday April 22, 1992
Date of Death: Thursday December 13, 2012
Est. Age at Death: 20 years, 7 months, 21 days
Confirmation: Proven
[link to www.genealogybank.com]

Adam Lanza the suspected shooter died 1 day before the Sandy Hook event took place, in the state of New Hampshire.

Nancy Lanza: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name: Nancy Lanza
State of Issue: New Hampshire
Date of Birth: Tuesday September 06, 1960
Date of Death: Friday December 14, 2012
Est. Age at Death: 52 years, 3 months, 8 days
Confirmation: Proven
[link to www.genealogybank.com]

And you don't need to sign in, select all, copy/paste works.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

How very odd, that they both state New Hampshire.

Nancy Lanza vacationed alone in New Hampshire up to the 13th, according to this news article.

www.wptv.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Has anyone seen these:

www.ctpost.com...

In court documents filed by another attorney, Stephen Keogh, of Keogh, Burkhart & Vetter in Norwalk, Ryan Lanza is listed as Lanza's only heir. The filings also identify Nancy Lanza as domiciled in the Northern Fairfield County District Probate Court, which includes Newtown, Bethel and Ridgefield.

articles.courant.com...

There are no probate records filed for Adam Lanza.

As part of the estate, Nancy's Lanza's death certificate was filed. It indicates she was pronounced dead on Dec. 14 as the result of multiple gunshot wounds. She was cremated Dec. 19 in Haverhill, Mass., the records indicate.

This case just becomes more bizarre by the minute....... Is there any records AT ALL for Adam other than that SSI info?

edit on 21-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I find everything about this most odd. But that is one major slip up. Is it intentional? If so there are only 2 things I can think of:

1. someone is thwarting nazi orders and trying to nudge strongly to the truth who works there.

or

2. they are laughing their asses off at us. A cat toying with a mouse.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

This case just becomes more bizarre by the minute....... Is there any records AT ALL for Adam other than that SSI info?

What is bizarre? There are no probate records filed for Adam Lanza because ADAM LANZA IS DEAD.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I suppose they don't have to file for him but there might be assets in his name he was NOT a minor and also they did file for Nancy.

That was odd, what is bizarre aside from the long list of questions about the shooting, is this:

Ryan Lanza is listed as Lanza's only heir.

She had control over Adam to some degree and she was not the least bit concerned for leaving anything even in a trust to take care of Adam?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join