It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That's bunk. As the crow flies it is at least 25 miles from Greenwich to Newtown on my map. Exit to exit is just silly reasoning, because after you exit you still have 14 miles to get north (from rumbull) to Newtown. Then after you drive southeast on Merritt Pkwy you have to go another 17 miles to Norwalk and then another 14 miles to Greenwich.

Exit to exit is the silliest reasoning I've heard for how far something is. How far from the exit to the town, in both cases.

I'm not blind and I can at least do basic addition.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So I'm confused, with springers new warning, .

What is the warning? For some reason I'm not getting these.

MOD NOTE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri Jan 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Exit to exit you have to around here, as town centers do not a town make, the town center of Greenwich is over by the New York Border but the TOWN of Greenwich extends pretty far into Fairfield County, it's a very large area, encompassing several small towns that are subordinate to Greenwich. Such as the center of Newtown which is closer to Danbury than it is to the lower Fairfield areas, but the TOWN of Newtown, including the towns of: Botsford, Sandy Hook, Rocky Glen, etc extends down to the Merrit Parkway. Going center to center in Connecticut is useless because our towns are that wonky as far as their borders go, mostly the larger towns provide police service for the smaller towns, and you may hear someone say "Greenwich pulled over so and so" but it actually happened closer to the border of Stamford in Cos Cob, It's more to show that the area is pretty dense, and that a radio transmission for an area like Fairfield County would include traffic stops in Greenwich and Newtown in the same geographical area.. when you are actually IN Fairfield County it makes a heck of a lot more sense than looking at it on a map, or trying to figure it our from afar.

Now add to that that it takes an hour to get anywhere in the state at any time (unless there's an accident on one of the major highways) and you get an idea of how small the state really is, you can go from Hartford to New Haven in 22 minutes, New Haven to Greenwich in 30 minutes IF you follow 95 which is an indirect route. If you were to drive 84 across the state it takes exactly 1 hour and 4 minutes to cross from the first Danbury Exit at the border to the Massachusetts border on the other side of the state just west of Thompson and Putnam. Try coming out here sometime and driving it, watch the markers and the towns as you go, you will see that while a street sign may say something like Cos Cob, the actual marker will say Greenwich, or vice versa, up in Newtown the exit is really for Rocky Glen, but the marker states Newtown, which Rocky Glen is part of.. That is my point, you can't just measure on a map around here and hope to get an accurate reading of where things are, they are much closer than the map implies..

For instance.. headed to Newtown (Sandy Hook area) takes exactly 33.2 Minutes from the State Capitol to get there, if you measure it on a map, it would take close to an hour or more..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Do you know if Detectives perform patrol duties regularly or only officers?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I totally understand Lt. Paul Vance.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Ahatmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Okay, from this thread, I gather that the killings of children in Newtown was orchestrated by Obama in order to justify taking guns away from whomever has guns. Is that an accurate reading?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I still don't get why people are digging up and posting personal information about folks who are only marginally connected to this case. Or, as here, not really connected at all.

I mean, this is a conspiracy website where the invasion of privacy by government and business is a major theme and yet you have people eagerly digging into data bases and social media sites to publicize whatever they can find-- even including family photos.
edit on Sun Jan 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randomviolins

It's probably more accurate to say that it's difficult to know what happened at this point. Both the news media and law enforcement sources have provided quite a bit of incorrect and conflicting data, and there are enough serious questions left that it's difficult to be sure of anything.

If it was some sort of conspiracy and not just a crazy lone gunman, whoever handled the disinfo aspect has done a great job of making it very difficult to sort out fact from fiction.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Okay, I haven't seen these up yet, but can anyone tell me why these photos are timestamped for 9:11 and 9:13am, when the shooting didn't occur until after 9:30am.

To get the time stamp make sure you click details on the bottom left.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This guy is one of the reporters from Norwalk, CT

Also the first pics is of government plates, which means that the vehicle was more than likely a vehicle owned by a military installation.

Which military installation is the closest to Newtown?
edit on 6-1-2013 by Seiferxi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiferxi

Beware of twitter time stamps. They seem to be unreliable/unverifiable. They are different depending on the time zone of the tweeter and the viewer.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
this may or may not work. I had to click the link and then hit refresh for it to show up. But the BING Cache shows a date of 12/13/12 the day before the shooting.

cc.bingj.com...

edit on 6-1-2013 by hattie because: change something

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This will probably be my last posting regarding Sandy Hook.
If you dig deeper and find what I think I have found, please don't remove the 2nd layer.
The scope of this event is large. Take care.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If and I emphasise IF Lanza was the shooter, then being completely mental is probably the motive for targeting kids. Same with Brevik too.

Let me emphasise the word IF again though as so much doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
FUNDRAISING WEB PAGE CREATED IN NOVEMBER!!!

www.gofundme.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hattie
FUNDRAISING WEB PAGE CREATED IN NOVEMBER!!!

www.gofundme.com...

more of this stuff eh?

i tried signing up to see if you can edit a post after creating one (you most likely can) but i wasn't signing up to the service to receive money. you should have seen this before accusing another person who probably has nothing to do with it. he also raised no money, the first $100 was a month ago and he donated $50 19 days ago. Anon was probably him too trying to make it look like people are donating to get more donations. I wonder if you can keep a cut

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i'm not sure if this was discussed or not. but i found it interesting that we aren't hearing from bus drivers.
so i looked up info on the bus company etc.

all stars transportation was awarded a contract last year to transport kids from and to all newtown schools

it was reported by parents that the drivers behaved rudely to them, were late or often didn't show up, had strange rituals using puppets to calm kids down, and there was one comment that a bus driver picked up and dropped off a kid in a area that seemed to be out of the way for the kid. calling the bus's stops very bizarre.

9:59 am on Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Last week I saw a bus pull out of the Middle School lot, take a right onto Queen St., and then stop directly in front of the school (on the street). The red lights went on, the arm came down, etc , and 2 kids got out and walked across the street.
Is there really a Middle School bus stop directly in front of Middle School?
These kids could have just walked from the front door (or any door) of the school to the crosswalk (where a crossing guard was on duty), and crossed the street to get home. Plus, the kids would be home sooner - they wouldn't have to sit on the bus for however long just to get dropped off 50 yards later. It didn't look like this was a mistake. I saw the bus pull out of the MS parking lot, and then it stopped directly in front of the school. And 2 kids got off the bus, and walked to the west side of Queen St., then appeared to go up a side road (not sure what the name of that road is).
This was very bizarre. Hopefully it was a one-time event. Why would 2 kids get on a bus at the side of the school, be dropped off at the front of the school, and then cross the street to walk, I presume, to their homes?

quite a few comments from parents on the bus drivers performance are listed at end of this article

newtown.patch.com... -start

it was voted a couple weeks before the shooting that all star transportation would like their diesel tank to be moved to an exclusive tank located at a 13 pecks lane parking lot/building. they were approved and would no longer share a fueling station with other newtown staff, police, and maintenance vehicles. the reason for the request was so that they would not have to wait in line with other vehicles. but comments on an article talking about the move stated that this was inaccurate and had never seen any vehicles waiting in line during his use of the original fueling station. that police cars use gas and very few vehicles other than busses use diesel, so a line is never an issue. article/comments here:

newtown school district approves exclusive diesel tank and lot for busses to use.

another person commented that, everyone had a key or something that could track mileage and gas usage per vehicle at the long time station. the new tank that busses would be refueling at did not have this ability from his knowledge. the new tank was approved with a provision that it had to have a barrier in case it was sabotage or there was a spill.all star would own the tank but newtown would purchase the fuel for the busses. general business uses of current tenants listed on loop net site.

loopnet listing of 13 pecks lane properties for lease

11-15-12 minutes noting approval on 11-29-12 Newtown Planning and Zoning Commission that the application by All Star Transportation for a Special Exception to install a 5,000 gallon diesel fuel tank at 31 Pecks Lane, Newtown, Connecticut for the purpose of fueling school buses

newtown bee talking about the new fueling tank and location previously holding government offices.

gene rosen youtube account of kids in front of his house being talked to by a school bus driver.
reports that adam lanza rode the bus to school years ago. divorce settlement says father should buy adam a car. i assume if he was able to drive, why not take his dad up on the car purchase. did he drive the car to school? bus drivers interviews? where are the initial tweets from parent? i see two masculine looking nuns hehe but no priests? then the police looking for possible suspect driving a purple van w/ passengers in ski masks and dressed as nuns.

after reading all the strange conflicting and odd coincidences that have been reported and uncovered by american citizens. lifting the veil.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Your link is broken.

Oops.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
This will probably be my last posting regarding Sandy Hook.
If you dig deeper and find what I think I have found, please don't remove the 2nd layer.
The scope of this event is large. Take care.

There have been a few posters in regards to this shooting that I have had issues with in regards to their methods on here, and yours has NEVER been one of them, up until now lol. Present what you found and your sources - if it sounds corky who cares. But if it is something big at least present it so we can read, interpret, and either help to confirm or debunk it. If the info presents personal details, then just use Xs and Ys and we can connect the dots. If the sources are iffy then U2U them upon requests but don't just leave it hanging like that!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join