It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Re Rosen living next to the fire station and what he did or didn't notice:

How can you have any possible way of knowing what anybody involved did or didn't notice?

Remember this:

"The wildly foolish self-absorbed conjecture regarding the massacre in Newtown, CT has, in my opinion, thrown the quality of conversation on ATS all the way back to how horrible it was before we started our 6 years of hard work. Posting personal information of private citizens, then casting nasty aspersions on them, is the lowest of lows I've ever seen on this site for which I was once proud.

Those who have the urge to speculate on the minute oddities of the "story line" as is currently known should take fair warning that if the ethical quality of the discussion does not immediately improve, the staff will have no choice but to place a temporary hold on all discussions related to the massacre. "

How can you not admit your entire OP falls under SO's description, including conjectures about what Rosen did or didn't notice and when?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkpositive
When everything we read and try to piece together doesn't give us the answer; the next logical thing to do is see what the psychics have to say....(This really makes sense IMO).

That idea is a very sad indictment on society today. Instead of just looking at the facts let us see what a professional liar has to say! All Psychics are all just frauds and only the gullible believe them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by kiwasabi

It's against the rules to be posting information of a personal nature - phone numbers, addresses etc. That mixed with unfounded allegations against people is a prime mix for trouble (and possible lawsuits). That may have been the reason that particular thread was closed.

Thanks for following up. It seemed like it only made reference to the police scanner mention of the purple van with 2 potential ski masks, one possibly in a nun costume, as well as a supposed call-in on Alex Jones on 12/21 saying there was a "rumor among the Sandy Hook staff that people dressed as nuns did the shooting". Oh well though, we can just keep discussing it in this thread anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by thinkpositive
When everything we read and try to piece together doesn't give us the answer; the next logical thing to do is see what the psychics have to say....(This really makes sense IMO).

That idea is a very sad indictment on society today. Instead of just looking at the facts let us see what a professional liar has to say! All Psychics are all just frauds and only the gullible believe them.

Not true re all psychics.

I've met two sisters who've helped solve crimes working with police.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Can you name them, the crimes and the police station that was involved....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Can you name them, the crimes and the police station that was involved....

Check out the link below. I doubt any psychic detective is going to crack the Aurora or Sandy Hook cases. But they do have credibility if they're legitimate. There was one episode of Unsolved Mysteries where a psychic was so spot on with all the details that police had to hold her as a suspect for a while. And another case where they had nothing to go on whatsoever. She led the police right to the culprit's house. The perpetrator then killed himself. This was all in a 4 or 5 dvd set called Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics.

Oh yeah, and the most touching story on there? An old lady went hiking and got lost. She had the whole state looking for her practically, for 3-4 days. A very humble and honest cowboy type had a vision, he knew exactly where she was. Sure enough, he went and saved her. And all of this isn't even mentioning twins, who have an uncanny ability to know exactly where the other one is, or has been. They're psychically linked from birth.

If you want to discuss psychics any further please start a separate topic about it.

Psychic detective used to crack Oregon's unsolved murders
www.kval.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Testimony that may reinforce the idea that perhaps the weapon used at Sandy Hook was indeed a full auto or select fire weapon.

Teacher Kaitlyn Roig says very quickly: "it sounded like the type of gun that shoots over and over and over again" Listen to how she says it at :33

edit on 31-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Re Rosen living next to the fire station and what he did or didn't notice:

How can you have any possible way of knowing what anybody involved did or didn't notice?

Remember this:

"The wildly foolish self-absorbed conjecture regarding the massacre in Newtown, CT has, in my opinion, thrown the quality of conversation on ATS all the way back to how horrible it was before we started our 6 years of hard work. Posting personal information of private citizens, then casting nasty aspersions on them, is the lowest of lows I've ever seen on this site for which I was once proud.

Those who have the urge to speculate on the minute oddities of the "story line" as is currently known should take fair warning that if the ethical quality of the discussion does not immediately improve, the staff will have no choice but to place a temporary hold on all discussions related to the massacre. "

How can you not admit your entire OP falls under SO's description, including conjectures about what Rosen did or didn't notice and when?

If I remember correctly, this post was started before that warning or any threads being closed. After that warning was posted there have been a few threads with posters arguing what the actual warning means. Some interpreted it as we are not allowed to talk anything about Sandy Hook. IMO that would be incorrect.....I assumed they did not want anyone to copy and paste info from those closed threads. It is obvious they have still allowed a few threads to be open and discussion continues. To avoid the same posters from coming and thrashing another thread into oblivion just to succeed in getting it closed, I would like an explanation as to what can and can't be discussed so we don't have another episode of pretend moderators ruining this thread. If you will notice I may have posted what is said on the radio but only pointed the finger as my opinion and stated I might be wrong. IMO anything that is on video, like news video interviews, or radio, is fair game for discussion. Also a few notes about the radio recordings........I have just checked forward and backward from 12-14-2012 on the Newtown recordings and it is NOT just that day that does not play in stereo. It is everyday so that is something that needs to be fixed. I am now going forward on both recordings to see if any other recordings have info worthy of posting. I am also going to replay the 2 hours of Fairfield footage to try and find a reference of the rear plate being called in. I find it impossible to believe that many police were on scene and if the back plate was different that nobody called it in.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I'm not a moderator or lawyer, but anything that could be considered slander/libel/defamation of character is probably going to get a thread closed. So anything that is being said about someone without a good reason to believe it's true, while simultaneously presenting it as true. For example, saying someone is a pedophile, or takes advantage of the mentally disabled, without any kind of evidence. To be quite honest I think a lot of this was probably planted disinfo to ensure that these threads WOULD get closed and legitimate discussion would stop.

If you're just reporting what is being said by the media, or over the police scanner, and can present your sources then you'll be fine I'd imagine. I would really prefer if the mods would just remove any posts that violated their Terms of Service rather than closing a whole thread. But I do know some of those threads got way out of hand.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

What is your point?

You want to see this thread closed or removed too?

*keep up the good work OP!*

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
Psychic detective used to crack Oregon's unsolved murders
www.kval.com...

Except if youhad read that you would have seen....

"Frankly, we never waste our time on psychics. We've had hundreds of psychic tips from the very beginning. We don't use them because it takes away time from our legitimate resources,* said Bruer.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I found something else odd. From here:
www.youtube.com...

At 15:35 is the voice that sounds like end the life of Adam. Now while I was recording the separate radio recordings I discovered the website had mistakenly been recording Newtown for sometime without stereo. Strangely if you listen to 15:35 and turn the volume all the way up it sounds like someone says something in the right speaker right after him. Does anyone else hear this?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What, is Kaitlyn Roig now a weapons expert like you??? lol

Let's reverse engineer your theory based on your own ideas. How long does it take to pull a trigger 10 times with the semi-automatic Bushmaster?

So your theory is that Roig is accurately describing an automatic weapon and the police and medical examiner are lying?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Let's reverse engineer your theory based on your own ideas.

Yes let's. Its your turn to show some proof as to why anyone should believe the sequence of events happened as advertised by officialdom and MSM. If it did, there has to be plenty of evidence. Why are they hiding it?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I think SO's posts were crystal clear.

He labeled the self-indulgent narcissistic shameless speculation the worst of the worst he's seen on ATS.

Your posts exemplifies the common element that all these posts have.

"I find it impossible to believe...."

Just because reality doesn't match how you think it should be doesn't mean reality is wrong. It means your preconceived ideas are wrong.

The police know who owned the car. They made a statement that the car was Nancy Lanza's. All the rest of the self-indulgent conjecture is idiotic. Do you really think dozens of people in the police department and the CT DMV would go along with a cover-up like this?

Christopher Rodia had nothing to do with the murders. Gene Rosen is just a poor guy who takes care of animals who was thrust into the story when he found kids sitting in his driveway. Victoria Soto was just a young woman who loved teaching kids. Robbie Parker is a good father with a beautiful family who just found out his little girl was murdered. Wayne Carver is just a medical examiner just trying to do his job on the worst day of his life.

Who are you again?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I joined this forum because controversial subjects such as this are openly discussed here. You joined on what 12-24-2012 have 241 posts and are here to fight against everything that this forum stands for. It is obvious what you are here for.......most of us are here to talk ......you are here to fight.......you are here to shove down our throats what the media tells us to believe. It could not be more obvious you have an agenda. We will question this story and any other story we choose whenever and wherever we see fit. Last I checked I woke up in the USA today not China. If you have a problem with what we are trying to discuss feel free to take it to a moderator otherwise kindly shut up and leave.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

If you're here to talk, why didn't you address any of my points? Why do you feel so threatened by me that you're making this about me, and not the topic?

Re overlooked evidence, there is no evidence the medical examiner or the police are lying about the weapon being a semi-automatic. Zero. No evidence overlooked at all.

There is no evidence the police misidentified the black Honda as Nancy Lanza's. The radio transmissions are not overlooked evidence the car belonged to Christoper Rodia.

There is no evidence Robbie Parker is not Emilie Parker's father.

There is no evidence Gene Rosen isn't some guy who happens to live by the school and who got caught up in this tragedy.

There's zero evidence of any conspiracy, only wild, self-indulgent, ridiculous nonsensical conjecture.

That's not what ATS stands for. The motto is Deny Ignorance, not Spread Baseless Conjecture.

Big difference.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join