It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkpositive
When everything we read and try to piece together doesn't give us the answer; the next logical thing to do is see what the psychics have to say....(This really makes sense IMO).

As long as we're giving opinions, here's mine.

The above statement is perhaps one of the dumbest thoughts I've seen expressed here.

When things we read and try to piece togetherness don't give the answer you're looking for it's not in any way a logical next step to see what psychics have to say. That's the exact opposite of logic.

Logic would be starting with the assertion that there is a measurable reality that describes what happened. Logical is understanding that the general public has access to the tiniest fraction of information that would describe what happened, and that much of the initial information was incorrect.

The next logical step would be to wait for more information to be known so that the reality would start to become clearer. Adding a self-proclaimed psychic's feelings, as well as her own analytical overlays to the situation only takes us farther away from knowing the actual facts.

This really makes much more sense in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'd like to see what the physics have to say.

Show me the broken window/damage outside the school, or evidence anyone even bled that day... There is none to be seen.

What is more suspicious about that photo of the rear of the car? The fact it contains a different license plate number than the front, or that it was taken from such an obviously sneaky position in the treeline?

Hmm... this still looks like a drill to me, that, or incredibly inept law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is the kind of damage patterns one would see with 3 round bursts or automatic fire - faces so mangled as to be unrecognizable. This is the kind of ugly evidence that proves something happened at that school differently than from what we've been told.

Dude, i've used .223 and uzi 9mm fully auto. No such thing as either "3 round bursts" or "groupings" for anyone other than a well built highly trained expert. Even at 5-10m with a rifle or handgun a grouping is an achievement, with adrenaline flowing many shots would miss. Unless you're a highly trained expert firearms user.

One of the few certainties we have was that Adam was a scrawny kid, recoil is not for sissies.

You're wrong. Watch this video and then try to explain why Lanza wouldn't have been able to fire a semi-automatic weapon in a way to do the damage that was done.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by thinkpositive
When everything we read and try to piece together doesn't give us the answer; the next logical thing to do is see what the psychics have to say....(This really makes sense IMO).

As long as we're giving opinions, here's mine.

The above statement is perhaps one of the dumbest thoughts I've seen expressed here.

I don't think so. We already had one psychic giving this statement:

3:15PM UPDATE: WASHINGTON (AP) - A law enforcement official says the suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza and that his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter. The law enforcement official says the boys' mother, Nancy Lanza, works at the school as a teacher.
The official also said Ryan Lanza's girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official said the suspect is dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the source was not authorized to speak on the record about the developing criminal investigation.

www.weny.com...

This guy got a few things quite close. That's not bad for a psychic. Why not try to find out who this guy is? At least Ryan Lanza should be interested and sue the sh*t out of him and those Associated Presstitutes who published this.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I'm adding this for the segment at the end covering Eugene Rosen showing that his story bears closer scrutiny.
Also, starting around the 11:00 minute mark there's a good analysis of the police radio transmissions - worth a watch.

there's a bunch of movie-plot stuff then the "parents aren't grieving enough" nonsense so no need to repeat that experience however the radio transcription and the bit at the end make it worth posting.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Nice touch. Pointing people to the 11:00 minute mark to watch a bunch of young women get slaughtered. The radio "analysis" if you can call it that doesn't start until 11:39.

So you needed to post this for what reason again? An hour long video of Sandy Hook footage interspersed with a lame movie about a school shooting, and then disparaging Gene Rosen AGAIN?

Here's the common pattern in all your analysis. You have very few facts about Sandy Hook. You see things that in one person's tiny limited world view (yours) don't make sense too you. You then draw conclusions based entirely on opinion, not facts.

This is not overlooked "evidence" you're talking about. It's strictly 100% your opinion and conjecture.

We get it. You entertain fantasies of some malevolent conspiracy to murder school kids. You're willing to bring into question the integrity and motivation of Gene Rosen, who by all accounts just seems to be a guy unlucky enough to live next to the school.

I'm surprised SO or a mod hasn't pulled the plug on this thread since you're calling out Gene Rosen by name AGAIN. Many think defaming, without an iota of evidence, Gene Rosen is bottom of the barrel, sensationalistic, human behavior and lacks any decency. Actually that describes the video you posted as well.

Please explain to us specifically the part of Gene Rosen's story that you're having trouble matching to your view of how he should have acted? Or do you think he made up the entire story about the kids at his house?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Please explain to us specifically the part of Gene Rosen's story that you're having trouble matching to your view of how he should have acted? Or do you think he made up the entire story about the kids at his house?

Please explain how the kids were in in house for over an hour without him calling 911?
Or noticing the several hundred people outside?

It stinks, so does your defense of a seriously creepy guy.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
There was a manhunt following this incident and I have reason to believe there still is. I know one thing for sure.....there are some court dates in the next few weeks for one certain person who I will not name. If he fails to show that will speak volumes.

Has to be our old friend from the threads that were recently closed, no?
That would take us into January. If you have someone else in ind U2U/PM me and I can help 'dig'.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

)

Here's the common pattern in all your analysis. You have very few facts about Sandy Hook. You see things that in one person's tiny limited world view (yours) don't make sense too you.

So it couldn't be the same for you? You don't see it, you have know personal relationship with the guy, you have no knowledge other than what you are told so who is too say YOU are correct.

Attacking people for talking conspracy on ATS is ludicrous, take it to Huff Post or somewhere,

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
I'd like to see what the physics have to say.

Show me the broken window/damage outside the school, or evidence anyone even bled that day... There is none to be seen.

What is more suspicious about that photo of the rear of the car? The fact it contains a different license plate number than the front, or that it was taken from such an obviously sneaky position in the treeline?

Hmm... this still looks like a drill to me, that, or incredibly inept law enforcement.

Here you go......fast forward to :50
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thank you for that link. I read that someone yesterday saw the shot out window in some footage but they didn't provide a link and I missed that video.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I didn';t want to start a new thread over this but I feel this does add some light on Nancy Lanza. Interviews with her friends reveal she wasn't any type of survivalist and would have kept her guns under lock and key. One man says she was introducing Adam to firearms to teach him responsibility which was an apparent source of pride for him.
Asbergers is verified by friends.

A normal mother and not the source of trouble.
If Adam did the attack it was pretty much his own idea although no one seems to be able to give any sort of rationale for that.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed video link

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Nice touch. Pointing people to the 11:00 minute mark to watch a bunch of young women get slaughtered. The radio "analysis" if you can call it that doesn't start until 11:39.

I apologize for that. I should have gotten the specific time and given it. Very poorly done on my part.

An hour long video of Sandy Hook footage interspersed with a lame movie about a school shooting, and then disparaging Gene Rosen AGAIN?

I didn;t disparage Mr. Rosen, I said his testimony bears closer scrutiny. Why are you trying to disparage me?

Here's the common pattern in all your analysis. You have very few facts about Sandy Hook. You see things that in one person's tiny limited world view (yours) don't make sense too you. You then draw conclusions based entirely on opinion, not facts.

Who among us has more than a few facts about this case? yes, I see things through my world view the same as you or anyone else. As for it being tiny or limited I have over 40 years of shooting and hunting experience. I understand firearms and wounds they can make. How many guns have you shot or bodies have you seen with bullet holes in them?

We get it. You entertain fantasies of some malevolent conspiracy to murder school kids. You're willing to bring into question the integrity and motivation of Gene Rosen, who by all accounts just seems to be a guy unlucky enough to live next to the school.

We? Who else do you speak for? I examine evidence and see if there are any conclusions that can be inferred from it. Rosen gave testimony about the events. that's part of the evidence. Others have questioned his character but I have not.

I'm surprised SO or a mod hasn't pulled the plug on this thread since you're calling out Gene Rosen by name AGAIN. Many think defaming, without an iota of evidence, Gene Rosen is bottom of the barrel, sensationalistic, human behavior and lacks any decency. Actually that describes the video you posted as well.

You are free to lodge a complaint. If your assertions are correct then the thread will be closed. If that doesn't happen then perhaps you may want to scale back on your assertions about other member's intent and character a little.

Like how he can live right next to the fire station and not notice hundreds of cars and people and sirens for nearly an hour?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

It stinks, so does your defense of a seriously creepy guy.

Apparently all that has to happen is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and you can become the target of vicious charges spread all over the internet by anonymous accusers.

If it were anyone except the CT community doing this conspiracy theorists would be blowing gaskets.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well I certainly would not recommend "fast forwarding" to :50 seconds as the info is relevent to consider.

So apparently, there is no way of knowing or proving without video evidence which windows were broken by an alleged shooter and which were done by police forcing themselves in from several vantage points.

When I arrived at :50, I can tell you that if that is what they are saying he came through, I find that a really bad photo to make that point. What? Are we to believe he shinnied through that broken glass elevated hole?
How? Given that most all glass doors at school are wire embedded.
edit on 30-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
These numbers that finally came out pertaining to Victoria Soto's class, together, don't add up. Was the situation so chaotic that everyone simply lost the ability to count? The most details come from earlier, more descriptive reporting. The earlier reports contains clearer, straighter information. Help me out guys.
1. Police - finding "7 kids safe in the closet."
www.usatoday.com...
www.courant.com...
www.courant.com...
2. 6 kids (4 girls 2 boys) at Gene Rosen's house. "Mrs. Soto is dead." They each left with parents.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.nbcconnecticut.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.nypost.com...
www.thehour.com...
www.insideedition.com...
Gene Rosen, parents and group walk over to firehouse?
www.newstimes.com...
3. Aidan Licata plus 1 girl and 1 boy ran away. A woman picked them up in her van and took them to police station.
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.kvia.com...
transcripts.cnn.com...
"The children got out"
www.cbsnews.com...
4. Jen Maksel sees 5 additional Soto students at firehouse, while searching for her son, and-
5. 5 more Soto students, boys, including Bryce Maksel have been taken to Newtown police station by "two moms".
www.people.com...
www.examiner.com...

26 students survived from Soto's class.

Soto's class picture shows 15 kids.
Yet they finally said 5 of Soto's students perished?
It's hard to make sense when you don't know which ones survived.

"5 slain 9 survived" 14?
www.examiner.com...
class of 16?
www.thedailybeast.com...

What can you make of this?
Teachers on Facebook: "He killed her and not one of her children were harmed."
Friend on Tumblr: "Not one of her students were harmed."
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.kcentv.com...
www.newcanaannewsonline.com...
www.chron.com...
www.dailyheraldtribune.com...
www.sfgate.com...
Soto hurried her first-graders into a bathroom near Classroom 10, just beyond the school’s main glass doors. Two students stood on the toilet. Others huddled on the floor. With no space left, Soto stepped out of the small room herself, a witness said. A 20-year-old man wearing black stepped into the classroom and shot her before quickly exiting the room.
wapo.st...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Well I certainly would not recommend "fast forwarding" to :50 seconds as the info is relevent to consider.

So apparently, there is no way of knowing or proving without video evidence which windows were broken by an alleged shooter and which were done by police forcing themselves in from several vantage points.

When I arrived at :50, I can tell you that if that is what they are saying he came through, I find that a really bad photo to make that point. What? Are we to believe he shinnied through that broken glass elevated hole?
How? Given that most all glass doors at school are wire embedded.
edit on 30-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

I thought you just wanted to see broken glass.....it is on the radio recordings also......when police arrived they found all that glass broken by the front entrance. I am going to post the links now.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
He shot them after they were dead me thinks as he waited for the cops.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here are the radio recordings separated and no longer overlapping. There are 2 things that stick out to me that were not known previously. The end the life of adam supposedly heard is on the Newtown tape only. Also on the Fairfield County tape you hear them refer to a Lady suspect in the purple van possibly wearing a nun outfit. I conclude that they were in fact looking for most likely Rodia and his girlfriend but can't be sure. The Newtown tapes can only be heard on 1 speaker due to an error at the website. I have listed some relevant times to refer to if you click on show more beneath the video.

Fairfield Recordings

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Newtown recordings

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

SMOKINGGUN, you are the star on this Sandy Hook investigation. Don't stop digging! I took charge on the Aurora case since it happened right by where I live. But I can't stomach listening to all those police scanners for another shooting.

Personally I think whoever was in the purple van wasn't Rodia. I think his car/license plate is a red herring. The rogue element who committed this atrocity has no intention of anyone being implicated as being involved other than Adam Lanza. Also, what about the pictures people posted above that seemed to show a different license plate than the ones of the car traced to Rodia?

Asktheanimals, any idea why the thread on the purple van and nun costume was deleted? You're a mod so I figured you might be able to check.
edit on 31-12-2012 by kiwasabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

It's against the rules to be posting information of a personal nature - phone numbers, addresses etc. That mixed with unfounded allegations against people is a prime mix for trouble (and possible lawsuits). That may have been the reason that particular thread was closed.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join